How do you like your cock sucked?

I like my cock sucked sitting on the edge of the bed and he's on the ground on all fours. My robe is open revealing my semi hard cock my balls are hanging low. He crawls to me and starts sucking at the balls first, taking each one in his mouth, watching my cock quickly grow and getting more eager with the sight of it. Then he starts at the base of my shaft and works up to my head, nibbling a little on my foreskin and sticking
I’m gonna need to hear more about this

I have really oddly specific thing I like - the enthusiastic convert.

When a "straight guy" takes it in their mouth for the first time, or someone who is sissied up or letting out their femboy persona for the first time. When they're all nervous and "staring down the barrel", sometimes needing a reassuring hand on the back of the head :ROFLMAO: I love that first moment of hot wet excitement, then they finally relax and commit to it.

Other than that it's just a nice chilled out, very wet and messy bj.
God, this is me to a T. I'm a straight guy and only really into women, but there's something about cock that I can't get out of my head. I haven't sucked cock yet, but I know at this point it's just a matter of time before I do. The thought of 'being converted' and needing a reassuring hand on the back of my head while staring down the barrel is exactly how I fantasize about it playing out. Being made to sissy up or let my inner femboy out would just be a bonus. I'd love it if that's the way my first time submitting to cock happened.

God, this is me to a T. I'm a straight guy and only really into women, but there's something about cock that I can't get out of my head. I haven't sucked cock yet, but I know at this point it's just a matter of time before I do. The thought of 'being converted' and needing a reassuring hand on the back of my head while staring down the barrel is exactly how I fantasize about it playing out. Being made to sissy up or let my inner femboy out would just be a bonus. I'd love it if that's the way my first time submitting to cock happened.

Just get talking to someone kinda like me but near where you are. It's kinda tricky because most guys are about what they can get "right now", so when they start pressuring then back out.

The instinct you'll have is to keep the guy as far away from your real life as you can - thats normal - but establish trust and understanding first and you'll be able to go the full distance.

Don't just say F it and meet some random one day - that can go very very badly.

Do let us know when it happens :)

Even though my ex was an amazing cocksucker, I have never been into it. In my entire life I think I have had five orgasms from being sucked. I don’t know why I felt this way. Always I would rather fuck her or go down on her. Being sucked? Meh.

The same way I liked to be dominated by men, I like to dominate women. So I love when her head is buried in my lap, my hand on the back of her head, softly cooing "good girl," knowing I'm going to fill her mouth with my cum and knowing she loves being my cum loving cock sucker.

Even though my ex was an amazing cocksucker, I have never been into it. In my entire life I think I have had five orgasms from being sucked. I don’t know why I felt this way. Always I would rather fuck her or go down on her. Being sucked? Meh.
The only others I’ve met like you are gurls who decidedly DON‘T want their clittie sucked. Might be because it reminds them of their born sex organs, rather than who they are.

The only others I’ve met like you are gurls who decidedly DON‘T want their clittie sucked. Might be because it reminds them of their born sex organs, rather than who they are.
I have encountered a few other guys who don’t care about being sucked but you’re right, they are few and far between. Most guys are like my trans girlfriend who loves nothing more than for me to suck her off.

I often think that in bed, she’s the man and I am the woman but you would never know it to look at us!

Last edited:
I have encountered a few other guys who don’t care about being sucked but you’re right, they are few and far between. Most guys are like my trans girlfriend who loves nothing more than for me to suck her off.

I often think that in bed, she’s the man and I am the woman but you would never know it to look at us!
I know. I’ve seen her picture! You’re a lucky guy.

Finger in my ass as I fuck her face in 69 on top of her😍💦
That finger in my ass gets me very enthusiastic to give oral till they climax and keep going if they let me. I have been lucky enough to enjoy both M/M, M/W, in fact it was a 69 when I enjoyed swallowing my first mouthful of cum with his finger in my tight ass....I was hooked.

The same way I liked to be dominated by men, I like to dominate women. So I love when her head is buried in my lap, my hand on the back of her head, softly cooing "good girl," knowing I'm going to fill her mouth with my cum and knowing she loves being my cum loving cock sucker.
Lovely

The best I had and the way I would like it is the way my 1st bf sucked me, he started slow with minimal suction and as he went a bit faster he sucked in his cheeks which created a massive amount of the most pleasurable feeling I have ever felt, a few guys before him sucked me but I blew my load quickly but when he sucked me I swear time stood still and I could seem to last forever. I have had a few guys after him as well as many women including my wife and only one came a bit close but none ever could stand up to his legendary blowjobs.

The last time I got sucked (Monday) was a GH situation, there weren’t any preliminaries, he just put his mouth around me… no teeth involved (I can handle some teeth contact but not all the time), he definitely got my entire cock in his mouth multiple times, but I was too involved with enjoying it to try to analyze exactly what they did. There was definitely enthusiasm, and I have to admit they got me cumming easier than I expected!

When it comes to a woman sucking me, I like to be able to see what is happening, especially if they’re going to stop and lick around my cock or balls. It’s been way too long since that’s happened though! I’d imagine I’d feel the same way if it was a passable CD sucking me or a trans woman (the one trans woman I met wasn’t enthusiastic about sucking me for more then a few minutes). There’s a visual element there I enjoy.

Back