Horse Market

Cumpup39

Really Experienced
I would love to be a mare at a Horse Market event. A willing mare to be bred by many Stallions! I would of course be a red hood (bareback) and would enjoy having both holes used over and over.

The set up and rules are perfect for a slutty bottom, or a horny top! I would love to be a free use toy for horny Stallions!

Has anyone been to one of the events? If not would you go as a Stallion or mare?

Thoughts?

I can’t stop thinking about it! I would be naked, a red hood and my hands cuffed or tied behind my back!

I would love to be a mare at a Horse Market event. A willing mare to be bred by many Stallions! I would of course be a red hood (bareback) and would enjoy having both holes used over and over.

The set up and rules are perfect for a slutty bottom, or a horny top! I would love to be a free use toy for horny Stallions!

Has anyone been to one of the events? If not would you go as a Stallion or mare?

Thoughts?

Sounds exquisite!

My favorite position to be used ....fucked again and again....cock after cock......filling my red raw gaped hole and open red lips......make a cummy mess of me........dripping down my thighs and tits all the way to my sexy red toes covered in a puddle of cum......please!

There at the market they have a platform! They will put you up there on all fours the cuffs fit nicely around your wrist and your legs are spread as wide as they will go then then metal clamps go around your legs about mid calf! You are completely immobile! Exposed and open to anyone that needs to cum!
That would be amazing. To be locked in and used to satisfy the lust desire of men I can’t see but gladly serve!

This must be your first time at the horse market??? Your holes will be constantly filled! As soon as one cock comes out another will take its place
I haven’t been. But want to so much. I understand it’s about 4 hours. A mare in heat can take a lot of cock and cum in 4 hours!

I love your name, one of my favorites!

Thoughts?

J'adorerais y aller en étalon et offrir ma femme en jument, qu'elle soit attachée cuisses biens écartées et disponible pour tous pour se faire baiser à la chaîne, et moi dans la foule à attendre mon tour comme tout le monde.

Back