Favorite time of the day for sex...

What time of day is your favorite time to have sex?

• Morning

Votes: 48 30.2%
  • Afternoon

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • Evening

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Night

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • Depends on the activity in question...

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Any time I can get it!

Votes: 66 41.5%

• Total voters
Surprised

To see that the morning wins. Of coarse anytime would be most persons answer.
Anytime after a nice hot shower as well.

Afternoon. It reinvigorates my mind. I sometimes am too tired in the morning or at night.

Night time is my personal preference. However, with the infrequency that I get any, time and place are very much negotiable.

Very, very early in the morning sex. Still dark outside, being pulled awake by him spreading my legs open and pressing his cock inside me, without waking me (as if). Sometimes I'm just as horny as he is, but other times, I just let him do what he needs to do. He cums hard during these early morning sessions and after he drains himself, we still have time to go back to sleep before having to get up.

Very, very early in the morning sex. Still dark outside, being pulled awake by him spreading my legs open and pressing his cock inside me, without waking me (as if). Sometimes I'm just as horny as he is, but other times, I just let him do what he needs to do. He cums hard during these early morning sessions and after he drains himself, we still have time to go back to sleep before having to get up.

Yes, mornings like that. A little road head on the way to work is good, too.

I may have a certain soft spot for mid afternoon, perhaps around 4:20 pm.

Since I'm ready all the time I don't know that I have a favorite time .

I'm a fan of the overnight hours when it's quiet and it's just the two of us. I also like first morning sex, there is something special about it. And to be completely honest, I could probably come up with a reason why any time of day is a favorite time for sex :)

My favourite time for sex......2.14pm.
Actually, I like sex during the night, 2 to 4am when I'm relaxed, comfortable and she is close and falling out of her nightie. Or when we wake to get up in the morn. Or in the late morning, or after lunch or before dinner or....What was the question? (she prefers when we turn in BTW).

62M, What time is it now?

Back