What about piercings???

Me: Traditional ear piercings plus my navel
Mic 🎤 drop , there wasn’t a emoji choice for your close , ✨😉 kudos ‘ it read brilliantly . I’d invest in your stock , or exec talk sales seminar. Closers are winners that compete for the win , first and foremost.

I am considering my nipple or both nipples pierced.
In my late 40s now, my nipples are very sensitive and in the centre of my pleasure.
I did breastfeeding which enhanced their size. my nipples changed and become longer, harder and easily noticed when I am braless.
My aim is to enhance their look and my sensation.
And I have few questions.
I am worried about if I am going to lose any sensitivity
Would they beappropirate for lady in her late 40s and 50s? Also worried if they will make foreplay and sex harder.

In my late 40s now, my nipples are very sensitive and in the centre of my pleasure.
I did breastfeeding which enhanced their size. my nipples changed and become longer, harder and easily noticed when I am braless.
Would they beappropirate for lady in her late 40s and 50s? Also worried if they will make foreplay and sex harder.
I'd say go for it :)

Thought about getting a few Hafada piercings, but seems like the healing time suggests no sex for a handful of weeks. Anyone having any feedback in terms of healing time, precautions, etc?

i personally have no tats or piercings. but, i’m not opposed to them at all. it’s just not the right thing for me.

Personally I find a woman with pieced nipples a real turn on. I have yet to encounter a VCH in the wild but maybe some day.

I find it exciting. I dont care if it is a nose, lip, nip, belly button or lip or clit, it is all hot

My wife is a very young 60. She has her right nipple pierced and has had it for close to 20 years. I originally pierced both nipples but the left one got angry after 6 months and she took it out. Age has nothing to do with it in my opinion. Find a reputable piercer and discuss your concerns and ask about placement. Maybe even a few references.

My wife is a very young 60. She has her right nipple pierced and has had it for close to 20 years. I originally pierced both nipples but the left one got angry after 6 months and she took it out. Age has nothing to do with it in my opinion. Find a reputable piercer and discuss your concerns and ask about placement. Maybe even a few references.
I agree...age has nothing to do with someone wanting a piercing. More than anything they are just something you do for yourself and the enjoyment of having them. To my mind that's ageless.

Back