Ladies - what kind of erotica/fantasy/real tales do you like to read?

👩 👧 👩‍🦰- To be taken by two women into the woods on a hot summer's day, stripped naked, bound by the wrists and the rope thrown over a branch and secured. My legs placed and tied astride so they can tease me sexually, until I cum for them.🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️
Mmmm I’ve also had this same fantasy…
Sometimes there’s also a hot guy

The one search term I would love to add to lit. I am the same stories written by women or from a woman’s point of view are the best.
Agree with this one... a woman's perspective is totally different. Describing the smaller finer details rather than the obvious description of being pounded, fucked, bent over etc makes for an much more arousing read

Agree with this one... a woman's perspective is totally different. Describing the smaller finer details rather than the obvious description of being pounded, fucked, bent over etc makes for an much more arousing read
When reading about a woman giving oral, I enjoy the descriptions what she may be experiencing at that time. I know it feels great but what does she like about the giving is the turn on.

I’m one of the few people who will admit to liking 50 Shades of Grey. I did enjoy the first book, but by the 3rd, meh, repetitive. The elevator sex was good the first couple of times, I think she over did it. I don’t read erotica because most of it is sex with a few words to make it a story. I like a real story that has sex. Lucia Jordan is someone I have read. It’s an easy read, formulaic, but you know what you’re going to get.

A question for ladies only please.

I'm working on a series of stories for possibly submitting to the main site or maybe to start a long running thread on here, which include my real life escapades and some fantasies and I want to gear it towards something women would like to read.

What kind of erotica do you enjoy? Regular sex? Threesomes? Girl on girl? Bondage?

I've read Literotica for years and enjoy the stories but so many are written by men or for men and there's a lot of "and then I pounded her raw for four hours" which gets boring after a while and also isn't very sexy to me and turns me off a bit. I want to write for women, I find it deeply sexy to think of women getting turned on reading something that's specifically written to get them wet. Not necessarily bi or lesbian sex, just something that focuses on her pleasure.

So what excites you when you read or even watch videos? I prefer seductive, sexy, elaborate fantasy, often involving another woman, with vivid descriptions of pussy and orgasm. A sexy build up but explicit language and lots of action for the main event. I enjoy tales of pleasurable spankings, not pain. Exhibitionism but in a respectful way.

What about you? Would that appeal to you as a reader/viewer, as a woman? I appreciate your thoughts, thank you.
You cant ask a fish how to catch a fish. You need to go to the fisherman. Meaning anything one woman tells you will not apply to all women. You said you find certain stories a turn off but some women could love it. Literally some women want to get pounded raw for 4 hours.

I am on the boring side to, I like one man one woman. Like the idea of there being a build up with the foreplay before the humping. I will admit that a fantasy of mine is out under the stars by a creek or a stream and no cloths to get in the way
One of my favorites, love sex outdoors, so natural.

Love reading the dominant older/younger stories be it M4M,F4F,M4F
Really gets me going
I've just sent a story for publication
It's my first time writing a spanking story.
It's the story of a young teenage tomboy who ends up getting punished by an older man.
I'll let you know when it's published
Sam gets a spanking is the title.

This is just a request, one humble request, to all who have the writing skills that I don't have the luck to possess.
This story idea is very much related to something that happened to me in real life.
Something that caused me a lot of torment and pain, but a lot of pleasure as well.
Something so excruciating, and so incredibly arousing at the same time: literarily intoxicating!

I wish that more than one of you will accept this challenge: writing my story, without any compensation other than my immense gratitude.
However, if you are not an author, but "just" a reader of Literotica like me, then you might know of the existence of other stories that match with mine. I would appreciate it if you could point it out for me.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Young married couple, say, Alice and Reggie (short for Reginald), both reasonably good-looking, attentive to each other's needs, and faithful to each other, (in my case, former sweethearts, without any other sex experience).
Quite a standard family, quite successful in life, with a quite typical lifestyle and quite satisfying sex. No big problems, no kinky habits.
Alice is a smart and relatively shy woman, 26 years old, modest but not demure. She may be just a bit naive, but not exaggeratedly. She enjoys the sex life with her husband Reggie.
Reggie is also 26 years old and is not particularly jealous, although Alice deserves (and receives!) a second look from any man who crosses her.

For some reason, Alice meets a handsome, worldly older man (but not too old, maybe 10 to 15 years older than Alice. Let's call him Ted for simplicity. (In my case, he was her Spanish teacher.)
She starts seeing Ted regularly, for reasons that are not related to love or sex.
Reggie senses that there is a certain risk of something that he cannot materialize, but does not object to.

The relationship between Alice and Ted progresses, and certain chemistry develops between the two, even if Alice is blind to this.
At this point, Reggie warns Alice about his worries, but the only effect of it is making Alice upset. She cannot understand the reason why Reggie is worried.

The relationship between Alice and Ted deepens even more.
It is quite obvious to Reggie that Ted wants nothing but to get inside Alice's panties, but she is too naive (and honest, I'd say) to see it.
Time passes, and Reggie has a very clear picture now: he must stop this. So he warns Alice much more vehemently than previously, but she feels outraged for not being trusted by her husband, and gets closer to Ted.

Reggie is excruciated by the development of the relationship between his wife and Ted, and fears that sooner or later she will cheat on him.

As foreseen by Reggie, Ted is experienced with women, and weaves a web in which Alice falls without detecting it and without any hope of escape.
Moreover, Reggie has given up any effort to open Alice's eyes: he doesn't want to exacerbate the tension between him and his wife.

One day, Reggie understands that his wife's falling is very close: he is desperate, but he finds to his dismay that imagining his wife while sleeping with Ted arouses him extraordinarily. This makes him even more desperate as he cannot find logic in this.

Eventually, Alice and Ted have sex. She loves it, but also feels guilty for her betrayal, although this does not prevent her from cheating again.
Even worse, Alice does things with Ted that she had not done with Reggie.
(I am shy to confess, that in real life, the day I knew my wife was being fucked by another guy I jerked off infinite times imagining them, while browsing our old photos, and listening to Chopin's Nocturnes for piano. I was devastated and excited as never before at the same time. Absolutely ridiculous, but true.)

The continuation is up to you, provided that there is a happy ending.
Please, no divorce, nor homicide, nor violence in general.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Some key points of the story, that I consider a kind of a "must" upon which the author should focus:

- first and foremost, the immense struggle of Reggie (husband), who first senses the danger, then sees that his worst fears are becoming reality, and eventually _knows_ that some stranger has enjoyed his wife's that-far-unviolated pussy.

- the even bigger struggle when Reggie finds that the fact that Alice is going to have sex (or is having sex) with another man is unexpectedly, and extraordinarily, arousing him.

- on the wife's side, Alice's struggle between the attraction that she has for Ted and their sexual experiences, and the feeling of guilt that she feels toward her husband Reggie.

- the climax, the crescendo of the tension, is very important, I'd say crucial for a good story. I know: it's difficult... but even more necessary when Alice is going to be seduced by Ted for the first time.

- also important, Alice shall not be seduced because she is under the influence, other than the charm and the skills of Ted. No alcohol, no drugs, please.

- it is preferable if the story is written from Reggie's (husband) point of view.

Some stereotypes I personally dislike, and that I kindly suggest to avoid:

- Big boobs, big asses, or any other unrealistic exaggerated physical female feature.

- Micro-penises or whatever inability of the husband to satisfy his wife sexually.

- Giant penises or any other unrealistic exaggerated physical male feature.

- Submissive Husband and/or dominant Wife, or slut Wife. (Please remember: being a cuckold does not necessarily imply being a submissive sissy; being unfaithful does not necessarily imply being a slut.)

- In general, I do not like stories in which there are too many details about what the characters look like unless this is essential to the plot.

Some other details about my taste (make the use you want of them):

- I hate rough sex (my wife hates it as well). Excited, vigorous, yes. But rough, no. So, please, no rough sex in this story, if you can

- I'm not fond of shaven pussies, I like the natural pubic hairs on a woman's pussy.

- I have a fetish for beautiful and shapely women legs

- I adore stockings

- I like to bask thinking of the impossibility for a husband to avoid the unavoidable

As said before, all this has much to do with something that happened to me in real life.

Thank you for reading up here!
I really hope that you will accept my challenge.
If you intend to write or have written a story for me that suits my description, please write me a message through Literotica.
The same request, if you are aware of an existing story that matches my description above.
I will repay you with my immense gratitude.
Thank you again!

A question for ladies only please.

I'm working on a series of stories for possibly submitting to the main site or maybe to start a long running thread on here, which include my real life escapades and some fantasies and I want to gear it towards something women would like to read.

What kind of erotica do you enjoy? Regular sex? Threesomes? Girl on girl? Bondage?

I've read Literotica for years and enjoy the stories but so many are written by men or for men and there's a lot of "and then I pounded her raw for four hours" which gets boring after a while and also isn't very sexy to me and turns me off a bit. I want to write for women, I find it deeply sexy to think of women getting turned on reading something that's specifically written to get them wet. Not necessarily bi or lesbian sex, just something that focuses on her pleasure.

So what excites you when you read or even watch videos? I prefer seductive, sexy, elaborate fantasy, often involving another woman, with vivid descriptions of pussy and orgasm. A sexy build up but explicit language and lots of action for the main event. I enjoy tales of pleasurable spankings, not pain. Exhibitionism but in a respectful way.

What about you? Would that appeal to you as a reader/viewer, as a woman? I appreciate your thoughts, thank you.
I love real life stories (they can be a bit fictionalized, that’s fine) of seduction, with a lot of build up. Honestly, the sexual tension beforehand is EVERYTHING

I usually go for the erotic couplings stories here, but haven't much lately
My fantasies are usually just that & I would never act on them in real life.

for me stories that expand my feeling, powerful lesbian . loving wife, reluctant, even some incest , toss in age difference and I will loos control. lol

Back