Incest non-direct relatives.

DomBETO

DomBETO
I've heard that incest is not with direct relatives (example: father and daughter, mother and son, etc.), but with people who are closely related (example: uncle and niece, aunt and nephew, cousin and cousin, granddaughter and grandfather , etc.), it is not considered incest.
Well, if so, I didn't commit incest!
But for those who believe, like me, that incest includes close relatives, then I practiced incest, as I have had sex with aunts and cousins.
I have also initiated other families into incest, both when I dated single mothers of daughters, and when I dominated a family where the husband was the wife's cuckold and the wife wanted to learn about BDSM.
I dated both single mothers and their daughter, at home, dated us.
The family was something more 'delicate', as the children noticed that their parents went out with me and returned exhausted, which made the daughter and son, teenagers, say that they knew what was happening (they lied and the parents believed that they knew) and So they told them that I was their mother's dominant male. This made the daughter also want to learn BDSM, and the son asked if his father liked being a cuckold, and his father commented that he didn't know how to answer, his mother told him to bring his girlfriend. I can say that it was the coolest three months of BDSM practices I had and taught to that family.
The boy and his girlfriend were switchers, the mother and daughter were submissive to me, and the father was the cuckold, and he was submissive to his son and daughter-in-law.
But, as it was temporary, it ended.
Today I want to have your submissives, preferably a mature woman and a girl, to live a three-way relationship.
And if it's a real mother and daughter, even better.
Now you tell me:
Do you consider the relationship between non-direct relatives incest or not?

It is legal to marry a second cousin in the United States because the rate of birth defects drops significantly

I don't know what it's like outside of Brazil regarding kinship, regarding civil affinity... in Brazil it would be:
1st degree relatives are parents and siblings;
in 2nd degree are the grandparents;
in 3rd degree come the uncles;
and in the 4th degree come the cousins.

But, like the vast majority here, we call our cousins second-degree relatives.

image-256.jpgIn spite of that, I consider, whether I'm wrong or not, the aunts and cousins I've had sex with, incestuous sex. lol

And you:
-Do you practice incestuous sex? With whom?

- Have you ever had incestuous sex? with whom?

- Do you want to practice? With whom?

- Don't accept incestuous sex? What is the reason?

Attachments

• image-256.png
    image-256.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 17
  • image-256.png
    image-256.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
One of my earlier "topics" when masturbating was a first cousin--and I swear I honestly thought she was interested--but decades later, it is just a "what could have been" thing.

(My dad saw something. He warned me not to go there in the least explicit way. Smart man. Found out after my parents died that he was an absolute stud and spent his teens/twenties enjoying the best of local pulchritude. I would never be his equal.)

For me, direct blood is incest. (Mother son father daughter aunt, grandparents.) Step and cousins not so much.

Virginia allows cousins to marry; West Virginia does not. Think about that for a moment...

Back