HELLO....love this site BUT

caroldemar

EXHIBITIONIST
1.I specifically put that I trade vids of me for a face pick yet guys still message me to say they don't or down the road. Which is just a waste of time, I found many of those guys just like to jerk off while messaging you or just like to talk which is fine on their end. And I can't seem to stop people from doing that, if I ask for a face pic for vids the discussion should end there.
2. I tell them to email me a face pic and they say they have one on here and then i have to explain to them that I don't send facial naked pix or vids on here but I will privately. And they don't understand why. And then I have to explain to them all over again, DENSE.
3. Some of the guys I do exchange with seem to think this site is like a text site, it's not. I don't let anyone text me. WHY YOU ASK...well I am married and we all have left text on our phones I had two friends who were seeing guys or trading with them and the guys kept texting or message from the site on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on GET THE PICTURE...one day while my friends were either taking a shower or busy with the kids they left the phone alone and these guys kept texting and messaging and finally the husbands got curious and check the phone thinking it was an important text or message and bingo it's the guys next thing you know they are divorced.
SO MARRIED LADIES BE CAREFUL....
4.So i will tell other people about this site and think it is great but until guys realize it's not the pony express to be used as a phone it will be dangerous for married women to do anything on.
AGAIN LOVE THIS SITE AND I HAVE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE I WILL TELL ABOUT THIS SITE BUT I WON'T BE POSTING ANY MORE PIX OR VIDS FOR A BIT ........TO BAD A FEW IDIOTS ALWAYS RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-30 094709.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-04-30 094709.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 422
1.I specifically put that I trade vids of me for a face pick yet guys still message me to say they don't or down the road. Which is just a waste of time, I found many of those guys just like to jerk off while messaging you or just like to talk which is fine on their end. And I can't seem to stop people from doing that, if I ask for a face pic for vids the discussion should end there.
2. I tell them to email me a face pic
Soliciting and collecting identifiable pictures of random strangers on a website like this is highly suspicious behavior and raises all sorts of privacy and security issues and red flags.

You have a gorgeous body. It's truly a shame you're not posting any more pics of your body. Me and my wife would love to see more of you. You can check her out on my profile if you'd like.

Soliciting and collecting identifiable pictures of random strangers on a website like this is highly suspicious behavior and raises all sorts of privacy and security issues and red flags.
Yes, this!

So much of the OP’s behavior is highly suspicious. The number of times I’ve removed the email address, with feedback about what was being removed and why, only for them to continue to post it on the forums.

got you has to be tough on you...wish I could get a job doing that I am on this so often anyway. but God bless you for keep up with everything. People like me want to trade emails but I understand your point.....

2. I tell them to email me a face pic and they say they have one on here and then i have to explain to them that I don't send facial naked pix or vids on here but I will privately. And they don't understand why. And then I have to explain to them all over again, DENSE.
3. Some of the guys I do exchange with seem to think this site is like a text site, it's not. I don't let anyone text me. WHY YOU ASK...well I am married and we all have left text on our phones I had two friends who were seeing guys or trading with them and the guys kept texting or message from the site on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on GET THE PICTURE...one day while my friends were either taking a shower or busy with the kids they left the phone alone and these guys kept texting and messaging and finally the husbands got curious and check the phone thinking it was an important text or message and bingo it's the guys next thing you know they are divorced.
4.So i will tell other people about this site and think it is great but until guys realize it's not the pony express to be used as a phone it will be dangerous for married women to do anything on.
AGAIN LOVE THIS SITE AND I HAVE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE I WILL TELL ABOUT THIS SITE BUT I WON'T BE POSTING ANY MORE PIX OR VIDS FOR A BIT ........TO BAD A FEW IDIOTS ALWAYS RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

To the bolded part: This IS intended to be a text site. That doesn’t meant giving one’s phone number out, but it’s a site for WRITTEN erotica and communication. It absolutely is intended to be a site for written communication.

Why is it so important to you to have someone's face picture? This is an anonymous site, but you seem insistent on having a face AND their email. These are things that could be done in PM, but I would still hesitate to just send it to someone I don't know personally. Just because someone is cautious doesn't mean they're dense.

People are well within their rights not to send face pics. That's alarm bells for me.
If a lady shows her face on here then that is a bonus and privilege to see. I would never expect to see a face, in open forum or away from it. If I was pushed then I would suspect that I was about to be blackmailed or exposed. Alarm bells.

Also... there is no such thing as 'privately' in this modern world, is there? Everything is saveable and can be used against you. So I understand wary people / men.

Also...
If you are married women and leave your phones around in the vicinity of your kids (for the love of God... are you for real?) when you are actively sexting other men outside your marriage... then there is something wrong with you. You and/or your friends are careless, thick, dense and stupid. Not the men. YOU. Blame nobody but yourselves. Yours or any DIVORCE for this dense behaviour is YOUR fault.

By all means do whatever you wish in life.. I am not in any position to judge.. but for the love of God if you do this shit and your phones are sitting ducks to be found with messages from third parties... then you deserve all you get for being idiots. Blaming men and this site for your own laxed, stupid and careless behaviour.. LMAO!

And you say you won't be posting pics for a while.. with a new pic there? Are you playing with a full deck??? That's excellent.

Ummm... alrighty then.

i never said they had to ...you don't have to. Do you ask them why they annoy me for more nude pix videos and BDSM and you name it. You don't seem to bother them for asking all those questions. I ask for a face pic for a few reasons. 1.I am married which I tell everyone when you are dealing with unmarried guys they don't care if your pic or video show up all over the world. They have nothing to lose. But if they send you a face pic then usually they are honest guys who just want to chat now and then and see a woman naked they feel they know. 3.I like to see who is looking at me. 4.would you rather see a woman naked you know then one you don't know. You would rather see one you do know. So I like to see the guy who is looking at me naked. AND NONE OF THEM HAVE TO SEND ME A FACE PICK BUT THEY WON'T GET NUDES OR VIDS FROM ME IF THEY DON'T. It's called having some skin in the game. You think all these people on any sites will do as they say they will. You're dreaming. And please with the cautious stuff, a face pic they could always say they had the face pic on their computer and got hacked. Nude yes that could be a problem for them as is would be for me. NOW YOU KNOW THE REASON FOR A FACE PIC. I had two friends both trusted the guys on the other end. So they let them text them...and they guys being they sat all day long staring at their iphones and she did not respond BECAUSE SHE WAS BUSY WITH KIDS / HUSBAND/ WORK /SICK PARENTS and not staring at her iphone all day they got pissed off and kept texting and texting and texting and texting and texting / get the idea. And finally one day number 1 girlfriend was in the shower - and the phone she left in the same room as the husband and the guy kept texting and texting and finally the husband check out the phone and there is the guy sending nude pix and tell his wife to send back DIVORCED. The other friend number 2 she was outside with the kids and the guy kept calling and calling and calling and finally the husband pick up and they guy on the other line said 'where the fuck you been Carol I've been trying to reach you where's the nude videos.' DIVORCED. So I learned why would guy on a site where you can chat and maybe meet not want to share a face pick even if he were married

just making my point....to me chatter is a waste of time...guys like to talk. You tell me why more guys don't show their face.....but want women to.

i never said they had to ...you don't have to. Do you ask them why they annoy me for more nude pix videos and BDSM and you name it. You don't seem to bother them for asking all those questions. I ask for a face pic for a few reasons. 1.I am married which I tell everyone when you are dealing with unmarried guys they don't care if your pic or video show up all over the world. They have nothing to lose. But if they send you a face pic then usually they are honest guys who just want to chat now and then and see a woman naked they feel they know. 3.I like to see who is looking at me. 4.would you rather see a woman naked you know then one you don't know. You would rather see one you do know. So I like to see the guy who is looking at me naked. AND NONE OF THEM HAVE TO SEND ME A FACE PICK BUT THEY WON'T GET NUDES OR VIDS FROM ME IF THEY DON'T. It's called having some skin in the game. You think all these people on any sites will do as they say they will. You're dreaming. And please with the cautious stuff, a face pic they could always say they had the face pic on their computer and got hacked. Nude yes that could be a problem for them as is would be for me. NOW YOU KNOW THE REASON FOR A FACE PIC. I had two friends both trusted the guys on the other end. So they let them text them...and they guys being they sat all day long staring at their iphones and she did not respond BECAUSE SHE WAS BUSY WITH KIDS / HUSBAND/ WORK /SICK PARENTS and not staring at her iphone all day they got pissed off and kept texting and texting and texting and texting and texting / get the idea. And finally one day number 1 girlfriend was in the shower - and the phone she left in the same room as the husband and the guy kept texting and texting and finally the husband check out the phone and there is the guy sending nude pix and tell his wife to send back DIVORCED. The other friend number 2 she was outside with the kids and the guy kept calling and calling and calling and finally the husband pick up and they guy on the other line said 'where the fuck you been Carol I've been trying to reach you where's the nude videos.' DIVORCED. So I learned why would guy on a site where you can chat and maybe meet not want to share a face pick even if he were married

FFS.

Put your phone on airplane mode / have face id logon too.

It's the 21st century.

Be f***ng careful. Take responsibility for your own ignorant behaviours.

One of many reasons why I don’t share pics and especially personal information. Email, Kik, or WhatsApp? Absofreakinlutely not. Some people get peeved about it, too bad. My safety is more important than their feelings.

The key here is email. We've all seen accounts here made for the purpose of gathering email addresses to sell to spammers. If you really want to exchange pics/vids without an outside chat app, try linking them through Dropbox or something. Otherwise we will continue assuming you're just collecting emails addresses. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If I may? You have a beautiful body! I am sorry things went that way.

The key here is email. We've all seen accounts here made for the purpose of gathering email addresses to sell to spammers. If you really want to exchange pics/vids without an outside chat app, try linking them through Dropbox or something. Otherwise we will continue assuming you're just collecting emails addresses. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s also quite common for people to use an email address in a revenge plot. Posting an email address publicly, especially when inviting people to send nude images and videos, would be a nightmare if someone was using a person’s email address to cause them grief (or worse).

Wow I think you are so Hot and sexy and I love your bush.

You can easily block sex pests.

Attempting to harvest information is not nice.

Good news is everyone can create a random email address and use Deepfake to disguise themselves. So if you did have nefarious intentions you are out of luck. 🤣🤣🤣

Back