Choosing a guy to share g/f with…

ShandyLeer

Literotica Guru
For those with genuine experience of this, who’ve shared their gf or wife with a ‘stranger”, what’s the advice on how/where to find the right person for a single night of fun ? Obviously what and who she wants is everything here, but since it’s on me to set things up………

For me I think on vacation maybe, and letting it happen kind of naturally, is more appealing than something that’s been set up online for example - but I’m interested in what others have to say on their experiences 🤔

For those with genuine experience of this, who’ve shared their gf or wife with a ‘stranger”, what’s the advice on how/where to find the right person for a single night of fun ? Obviously what and who she wants is everything here, but since it’s on me to set things up………

For me I think on vacation maybe, and letting it happen kind of naturally, is more appealing than something that’s been set up online for example - but I’m interested in what others have to say on their experiences 🤔
Good luck on your journey! Wish you both the best of memories and sexiest of times, and please, don't forget to share on Lit!

Swinger websites are great, and it’s happening inside of a community that understands that dynamic why why better then those outside of the community and that specific kink.

good luck , 🍀👍

I'm interested to talk to ur wife.

Swinger web sites, met for a drink or whatever see if theres any chemistry. We turned down a lot more than we played with.
Big cock? Something totally different any nude beach in the Carribean. Locals tend to stroll the beach everyday looking to hook up with cpls who are looking for a something on the side

Back