What are your fantasies?

604mike

Experienced
I haven’t seen any threads where people talk about the more generic fantasies they have, so here it is. I will start. This fantasy is based on an experience I had and what I wish it had turned into. But i won’t say where the line is.

It started on a warm fall day about three years ago. I had just left work and I was on my way home on the train. During that time of year, you can either be warm in the morning and hot on the way home, or cold in the morning and then comfortable. On this day, I had chosen the former. I was wearing tight jeans, and a fairly fitted t-shirt. I was pretty muscular at that point too. Not ripped, but strong shoulders, arms, and a chest- but a bit soft in the stomach.

The train hadn’t been running well that day, so it was packed and extra hot because of it. I always made a point of first taking the train a few spots further into downtown and then turning back around do that I could find a seat. That didn’t work out very well this day though, because it the trains hadn’t been running very well.

The train returned to the station where I would normally get on, and it was already pretty full, and it got a lot fuller. Two attractive women got in, who where about my age, maybe a few years younger. They had opted for clothing that was probably cold in the morning, and more comfortable now, ie it showed more skin.
Because of the space in the car, when they got on, they were sort of both forced into facing me. It was a little uncomfortable for me because I was essentially forced into their conversation. But I was a quite a bit taller than them, so I tried to just keep my eyes up and ignore the conversation.

But they had a lot of skin showing, and I could really see down their tight shirts and tell that they had nice tits. The shorter one, I’ll call her Alice, had medium length long blond hair and perky B or C cup tits. She was also wearing a pretty short tight skirt too.
The other one, call her Mary, was taller, shorter brown hair, bigger tits and more on display. She was wearing tight pink leggings.
I was doing my best not to stare, but it was sort of hard not to notice. Unless I looked at the roof of the train car.
The train was moving from station to station more or less normally, until it slowed to a stop and then the lights went out for a moment, maybe 30 seconds. Then the lights came on and we started moving again, sort of jerkily. The women where too short to really hold on to the overhead bars, but it hadnt really been an issue because everyone was so squished together.
At the next station as people got on and off one woman was pushed in behind me and the other was in front. I commented kn the awkwardness of it all and we all casually laughed about it.
The train car got underway again, this time gojng faster, closer to its usual speed before then suddenly stopping. No one had a chance to steady themselves and people bumped into each other. The woman behind me, Mary, ended up grabbing onto me, around my chest. I had my arms up and had been able to steady myself more, but I did bump into Alice.
This was awkward because I had a huge erection. And it ended up slamming into her side in a way that couldn’t really not be noticed. And k could tell she noticed. I apologized profusely but she said she understands the situation wasn’t my fault and laughed about it. She made a comment to her friend that I was pretty excited from their show and a big boy. She laughed at that.
The train started going again, but I felt her hand now lightly touching me through my jeans. She was looking at me to judge my approval, and I nodded. She kept touching me lightly. She made a comment to her friend that she likes to share things wkrh her friends, and then her friend put her arms around my waist.

I’ll continue this in my next post.

I'm more interested in what area this was in. And was it a train coming in from the suburbs. I used to ride the L train in Chicago and BART in the Bay Area. :)

I'm more interested in what area this was in. And was it a train coming in from the suburbs. I used to ride the L train in Chicago and BART in the Bay Area. :)
Yes it was!! That’s an excellent guess! Did something like this happen to you? 😘

This has happened to me, and now that I am single, I hope will again.

Flying to another city to meet someone you have spoken to a lot, and you both know you are very attracted to the other based on what you have learned and the little you have seen of the other in pictures.

It is a trip filled with a slow burn of excitement. All the travel hassle. All those other people, the crowds, security, the sameness and sterility of airports everywhere. You even see some other attractive people on the plane. Not a lot, but some. Was that one looking at me? Couldn't be, and anyway, if she was could she possibly handle the things I spoke about with that person I am going to meet? I bet not. And besides, I think I will like this new friend I am meeting. Certainly I think so based on conversations.

Then you settle into the flight and you again start to feel those nerves in your stomach. Excitement. But also some worry. Will I be attracted to her? Will she be attracted to me? As alluring as I tried to make myself I also tried to be faithful to how I looked. I don't want to disappoint. Did she do the same? Oh my god, will she even show?

You text "landed" to her phone. The only response is a smiley emoji and "on time". OK, well that told you nothing. You are still nervous. I bet she isn't. She is smart. Confident. She is certainly more experienced with kink though she seems very cautious about when, how, and with who. If she was honest about that then it speaks to the confidence in myself I have always felt when it comes relating to the other and to my sexual appeal.

So then why am I nervous? Maybe because I am 17 years older than the last time I did this. Sure I am in great shape... for an old man. Will I be big enough for her? A voice in my head says "at least stop there." I should have nothing to worry about based on the conversations. She is definitely attracted to large ... minds.

I get out of the Uber and walk to the address, to the right number on the door, and ring. Nerves. Does she feel them too?

The door opens, she smiles, I think clearly as nervous as me. And no, I don't think anyone was disappointed. she opens the door and says "come in" a bit nervously. I think she too spent hours wondering about this moment. So I step forward, my hand slides to the back of her neck and I guide up to my lips those lips I have been staring at in pictures for so long. They are as soft as I imagined. And at the feel of my own soft lips parting and the soft trace of my tongue along her lower lip she embraces me, kisses passionately, and then guides me into a candle lit home....

...to a box on the table. She opens it slowly to reveal the collar I had sent her. She gently lifts and carries it over towards me. She hands it to me, expressionless, and takes a step back into the middle of the room, still facing me. She slowly lowers herself to her knees, puts her hands behind her, and lowers her eyes. I walk over and trace my fingers down her cheek, then below her chin, raising her chin slowly so those beautiful eyes meet mine, and I slowly clasp the collar around her neck and inside an old power grows when I feel a slight tremble go through her.

Worries after 17 years? Bah!
This will be a great first weekend.

Last edited:
This has happened to me, and now that I am single, I hope will again.

Flying to another city to meet someone you have spoken to a lot, and you both know you are very attracted to the other based on what you have learned and the little you have seen of the other in pictures.

It is a trip filled with a slow burn of excitement. All the travel hassle. All those other people, the crowds, security, the sameness and sterility of airports everywhere. You even see some other attractive people on the plane. Not a lot, but some. Was that one looking at me? Couldn't be, and anyway, if she was could she possibly handle the things I spoke about with that person I am going to meet? I bet not. And besides, I think I will like this new friend I am meeting. Certainly I think so based on conversations.

Then you settle into the flight and you again start to feel those nerves in your stomach. Excitement. But also some worry. Will I be attracted to her? Will she be attracted to me? As alluring as I tried to make myself I also tried to be faithful to how I looked. I don't want to disappoint. Did she do the same? Oh my god, will she even show?

You text "landed" to her phone. The only response is a smiley emoji and "on time". OK, well that told you nothing. You are still nervous. I bet she isn't. She is smart. Confident. She is certainly more experienced with kink though she seems very cautious about when, how, and with who. If she was honest about that then it speaks to the confidence in myself I have always felt when it comes relating to the other and to my sexual appeal.

So then why am I nervous? Maybe because I am 17 years older than the last time I did this. Sure I am in great shape... for an old man. Will I be big enough for her? A voice in my head says "at least stop there." I should have nothing to worry about based on the conversations. She is definitely attracted to large ... minds.

I get out of the Uber and walk to the address, to the right number on the door, and ring. Nerves. Does she feel them too?

The door opens, she smiles, I think clearly as nervous as me. And no, I don't think anyone was disappointed. she opens the door and says "come in" a bit nervously. I think she too spent hours wondering about this moment. So I step forward, my hand slides to the back of her neck and I guide up to my lips those lips I have been staring at in pictures for so long. They are as soft as I imagined. And at the feel of my own soft lips parting and the soft trace of my tongue along her lower lip she embraces me, kisses passionately, and then guides me into a candle lit home....

Worries after 17 years? Bah!
This will be a great first weekend.

Oh my gosh, did i just write my first Lit story??

Fucking a petite, really hot Japanese girl for a night. Making my mother in law suck my cock. Sucking 5 or 6 BBC's at once one after a other. Fucking my wife's friend's 22 year old daughter, Cheyenne. I've had Cheyenne's mom. Fucking my neighbors 22 year old black daughter. Watch 4 masked black me. Walk in like I'm not there and brutally rape my wife as I fil

Impregnating my SG. It is a long slow love-making session . We've been gardening on a Saturday evening, and are hot and sweaty, we both take a quick shower - separately, she's too modest for together - and decide to dress for bed as it is getting on for 9pm. I decide to slide my hands over her feeling her breasts and butt through the thin material of her nightdress, do not find any panties, and then things take off.

A few days later she reports that she is feeling a bit 'off.' Then she misses her period. Then the hot pregnancy sex fantasies kick in.

Last edited:
My fantasies are based on reality. Some are extensions of our sexiest times: on a balcony in Mexico, on a lake house patio. Others are based on her experiences with other men in college or after we married. She has told me about most of them, and in my fantasies I am watching. I never got to watch in real life.

Another one for you. After eighteen years of my wife's assorted medical problems, an afternoon, evening, morning, night, or all of the above of unbridled lust with a healthy, horny woman has a certain appeal.

Back