What are your fantasies?

I have a major office fantasy, I work in an office where all my colleagues are male, I do get loads of attention and they're always so helpful, my fantasy is to be taken on the conference table while they watch or join in 🥰
I have a coworker who likes to bend over a conference room table. Usually while trying to look at something on someone's laptop. She is the only woman in the group and has an incredible ass and legs. One time it was just us and I wheeled my chair back from the table while she read my laptop. And I just stared at her perfect ass from like a foot away. She caught me looking but just kept it professional which made it even hotter.

my step daughter and our lover ,,
what visions of love, sexual energy, servitude, and mastery . The girls are amazing

I love exhibitionism, public nudity, nude beaches and the like. A woman (or man) who's confident and comfortable enough to show their body for the pleasure of others is the sexiest thing in the world.

My fantasy would be for my wife to get turned on by showing her body. She's hot, right? I mean she is stinking hot and she's trim, in great shape, she looks fantastic at 41 in a bikini, and she hates attention. She doesn't want people looking at her, she doesn't like getting attention, and she's not a fan of wearing sexy clothes.

I fantasize about her showing more. I fantasize about her showing off, being topless because she looks sexy doing it, and enjoying the experience.

At the moment it seems to be that I am working with GG on stripping wallpaper at church. Well, it is not going well, and rather than get frustrated, we start giggling and being silly, which has happen before when we have been working together. At some point, we stop and look at one another, and a split second later we are kissing. The generational age gap, my marriage, respectability - nothing seems to matter we just need to give way to the attraction that is there - it is a case of 'launch sequence initiated.'

Not much is said, but we end up finding somewhere private where we slowly undress each other. I go down on her, and bring her to orgasm at which point she says, quietly, "I want you in me." I'm very gentle with her because I don't know how experienced she is, and I know I am on the large/thick side, so I don't want to cause her pain. I am surprised to find that she fits me like a well-made glove. Her pussy is soft, silky, long and tight.

I start to hump her gently, but as we get more into it, the intensity increases until her fingers are digging into my back, and I come hard. After I am done, we kiss as we wind down, and I start to suck he beautiful little nipples, but she says, "Hey, that's nice, but we need to get that wall paper stripped." I quip back, "It was more fun stripping you!" and we start laughing again.

We get dressed. I notice she does not bother to clean up. "Don't you want to clean up, love?" She smiles, and says, "No, I want to feel you leaking out of me, and enjoy the smell of us later." My brain logs the fact I have found someone kinky as well as fun, and as we go back to work. Was this lightning striking, or the beginning of something...

A curvy , mature woman optician is giving me a eye test , I am in the chair as she leans close with the light … pauses … delves into her blouse and scoops an ample breast out and pushes the nipple in my mouth ………..

Being in the Christmas Pageant at church and being in the dressing rooms downstairs. As I enter the basement I notice the door is open in the men's dressing room. I can see the reflection of one of the older men in the play in the mirrors along the walls. He is nude... he doesn't see me at first, but when he does he pretends not to notice. I watch as he takes his time changing into his costume... He lingers nude as if to tease me.

Then I make a little noise as I leave the ladies dressing room door open as I start to undress... putting on my Angel costume. I take off all of my clothes... even my panties and bra... to gladly show the older man my body. I take my time as I innocently pose for him.. pretending not to see him looking. I pray that no one comes down to the lower dressing rooms and I want to go beyond just looking at each other. But how do I give him a signal I'd like more?

Last edited:
Being in the Christmas Pageant at church and being in the dressing rooms downstairs and one of the older men in the play is nude in the men's dressing room.. he doesn't see me at first, but when he does he pretends not to notice. I watch as he takes his time changing into his costume... He lingers nude as if to tease me.

Then I start to undress to put on my own Angel costume. I take off all of my clothes... even my panties and bra... to show the older man my body. I take my time as I innocently pose for him.. pretending not to see him looking. I pray that no one comes down to the lower dressing rooms and I want to go beyond just looking at each other. But how do I give him a signal I'd like more?
A smile and a wink.

how long have you got ?
Warm, sensitive, supersensual tactile stroking, caressing, licking, kissing teasing, super soft sucking… with a like minded mature woman

I have a major office fantasy, I work in an office where all my colleagues are male, I do get loads of attention and they're always so helpful, my fantasy is to be taken on the conference table while they watch or join in 🥰
Grrrrrr … thank you for firing the imagination …. I’d love the same , to be the single man , say , in the hairdressers… and female staff AND older women clients decide to use me … mmmmm

A curvy , mature woman optician is giving me a eye test , I am in the chair as she leans close with the light … pauses … delves into her blouse and scoops an ample breast out and pushes the nipple in my mouth ………..
Must get my eyes tested …

I really enjoy reading these fantasies! For me my fantasy changes from time to time depending on my state of hornyness! Right now providing oral pleasure for a much younger beautiful lady is playing hard in my mind! I am 65 and have a acquaintance that is about 30 that I would love to please

I really enjoy reading these fantasies! For me my fantasy changes from time to time depending on my state of hornyness! Right now providing oral pleasure for a much younger beautiful lady is playing hard in my mind! I am 65 and have a acquaintance that is about 30 that I would love to please
Age is just a number. Make it happen

Back