What are your fantasies?

One of my best fantasy is to watch my wife in a lesbian 69 position while I get fucked by the husband on my back with my legs in the air, hearing her moans of pleasure.

Ive been leaning towards submissive fantasies lately. Being newly single makes me reflect on how Ive been the motivating force in scenes and goddamnit, its my turn to be focused on and worshipped.

Pursuant to that, strapped down, teased, pleased, and worshipped. Ive two women in my life I want to dearly use me, and I get ridiculously excited thinking about their mouths, hands, kisses, and touches up and down and all around.

Fucking a very good friends husband like a banshee. Never will happen. I also travel occasionally, and when in the hotel lobby, I fantasize about people I may see at the hotel bar a couple nights in a row, especially the people you really meet and they find your SM and drop a line. I also think about my husbanding watching me way too often. Public sex has been and will always be fun. Generic Pollyanna stuff lol

Fucking a very good friends husband like a banshee. Never will happen. I also travel occasionally, and when in the hotel lobby, I fantasize about people I may see at the hotel bar a couple nights in a row, especially the people you really meet and they find your SM and drop a line. I also think about my husbanding watching me way too often. Public sex has been and will always be fun. Generic Pollyanna stuff lol
Vacation balcony and pool sex and fantasizing about the couple we meet, it always gets us going

Back