What about piercings???

For a few years now I have been contemplating getting an Isabella piercing ( my clit is super sensitive )I've chatted with say that it makes an orgasm better? But I've been exploring by using clothes pins and gotten pretty good results from the people that

Okay, the piercings have healed up fairly well now, I plan to have them changed out for something different later, but here's now while semi-soft. I like them, I just want a circle with bead for the lorum and a bent one for the frenum.

Ive always wanted to lead a lady around who has had her clit pierced by a thin gold chain attached to her clit ring.
Especially if she was just in heels.

Okay, the piercings have healed up fairly well now, I plan to have them changed out for something different later, but here's now while semi-soft. I like them, I just want a circle with bead for the lorum and a bent one for the frenum.
I actually like them,they look nice,why are they pierced there, whats the idea of them in that position

I actually like them,they look nice,why are they pierced there, whats the idea of them in that position
On my part, it's how they look and feel as they do induce a tactile sensation as things move around down below. They're also discrete enough to go unnoticed in a gym shower.

Aside from that, they're supposed very enjoyable for your female partner during intercourse.

Here's a chart and explanation. https://www.healthline.com/health/penis-piercing#pictures

I'm one of those people who's always had an interest in piercings, particularly so on women, but has never gotten one. Nope, not even a tattoo. But I'll be doing something about this in the upcoming week. Something on the order of intimate piercings anyway. 😉😉
I know a lot of people have pierced ears and other piercings. What are your thoughts on piercings here? What types are preferred and how about the more intimate ones? Thanks, to any and all ahead of time for participating. 🙂
My girlfriend had a fascination with piercings when she was about 45. She decided first to have her nipples pierced as long as I had a Prince Albert in my penis head. She wanted to see mine before having hers done so I went along with the idea. With great fear and trepidation I went to the Tattooist in Bristol UK and had the Prince Albert pierced in my cock. Not as painful as expected and it healed remarkably well. She was over the moon and promptly did both of her nipples. She enjoyed all aspects of my piercing.

Attachments

• 2012-06-07_07-32-55_56.jpg
    2012-06-07_07-32-55_56.jpg
    785.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 2012-06-09_14-26-42_375.jpg
    2012-06-09_14-26-42_375.jpg
    754.1 KB · Views: 37
I'm one of those people who's always had an interest in piercings, particularly so on women, but has never gotten one. Nope, not even a tattoo. But I'll be doing something about this in the upcoming week. Something on the order of intimate piercings anyway. 😉😉
I know a lot of people have pierced ears and other piercings. What are your thoughts on piercings here? What types are preferred and how about the more intimate ones? Thanks, to any and all ahead of time for participating. 🙂
I am a 72 year old widower (two years now). A year ago two female friends (they are so important when getting over loss) teased me and dared me to get my nipples pierced. I did a year ago, and love it. So do the women I have been with or showed them to

T
I have done 12 penis piercings on myself over the last four years. Absolute love them and not painful at all
he first attachment would be very exiting to feel in the rectum and anal canal during bareback anal sex.

I have done 12 penis piercings on myself over the last four years. Absolute love them and not painful at all
i am sure there will be lots of feces on the length when this is used while bareback anal is done.

I’m probably just a wimp. I’ve had my ears done and that’s about as far as I would go. I have had both male and female partners who were pierced but I can’t say it improved anything for me. If they got heightened satisfaction then fine. I’m glad for that but it just isn’t my thing.

I once came home with a nipple piercing after a night out, after last orders we ended up upstairs in the pub, the lass who rented the apartment was did piercings for a living!

I’m not one to turn down a dare, before I knew it I was lying on the sofa with a needle through my nipple, blood everywhere!

On the plus side she agreed to go topless while she did it 😁

what are the chances of nipple piercing injuring the milk feeding act when a child is born?

I'm planning on having a guiche and a couple of scrotal piercings done this month and I'm considering one in my glans. With respect to the glans piercings the most common in a Prince Albert which I'm not as leery of as before. What I really wanted was a dydoe/Kings Crown, but having a foreskin makes that unlikely.
What I'd like to know though is how any woman her having intercourse with a male with glans piercings. Did it ring any bells or was it much as always before?

I found this today, it's a good illustration of possible male genital piercings.

I'm scheduled to have a few more done tonight. Honestly, the longish healing process on one of the ones I'd like to get is enough to make me wait until another time to get one of those done. After having two piercings done already this time doesn't make me uneasy at all.

Back