Favorite time of the day for sex...

What time of day is your favorite time to have sex?

• Morning

Votes: 48 30.2%
  • Afternoon

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • Evening

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Night

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • Depends on the activity in question...

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Any time I can get it!

Votes: 66 41.5%

• Total voters

lil_jenni

Super Fellatrix
What is your favorite time of day for sex? I never had morning sex until I met my Hubby, as I'd always been buzzed or drunk when I had sex before and I never stayed a night with a guy until Hubby. But now I adore morning sex, and would pick it over any other time of day. On the other hand, I think oral only fun is sometimes better later in the day or at night. What are your thoughts?

Love morning sex! It's the best way to start any day with an extra large smile:D Although, I also love after work sex followed by a good nap:cattail:

I generally wake with an erection every morning and there’s just something magical about having sex in that semi conscious dreamy state before the reality of the day sets in. :devil:

... not that I’m saying no to an afternoon delight or a nightcap either. ;) :devil:

I love morning sex, because i wake with morning wood and hate to waste a hard-on.

"Afternoon Delight" is a rare treat.

Early evening, say when she gets back from Yoga, or I get in from the gym or garden is also a treat.

Bed time, well sometimes we don't make the bedroom...

But my all-time favourite is the middle of the night, when one of us wakes the other in a creative manner; a grope, a lick, a whispered suggestion...

Afternoon is my favourite - I 'm a fan of natural light.
Morning is also great, especially for lazy cowgirls. ;)

Uh anytime of day sex lol. I love love love morning sex...but there’s something about a little after work fuck that is just so sexy:devil:

I like Morning Sex

When he stays the night we have sex but when he wakes in the morning (usually before me) he's ready to do it again and sometimes he's been dreaming and has some serious wood. Anyway on these occasions what wakes me is him already having sex with me or him trying to get it in without waking me.

I’d take it when I can get it, but I prefer earlier (afternoon or morning). It has been a while since I’ve had morning sex, but it can be the perfect way to start the day. Afternoon is nice since it gives you time to get over that morning grogginess. The issue I can have with night is that sometimes if it is late I’m tired and not quite as into it or having enough energy for prolonged intimacy.

But let’s be honest, sex is great whenever it happens.

Back