Favorite time of the day for sex...

What time of day is your favorite time to have sex?

• Morning

Votes: 48 30.2%
  • Afternoon

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • Evening

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Night

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • Depends on the activity in question...

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Any time I can get it!

Votes: 66 41.5%

• Total voters
Middle of the night/early morning when you wake up the other with a sexual act because your craving them

My wife and I can't sync up in this department.

I am a night time guy, right before we go to sleep. I like it to be a little romantic and not feel rushed.
She on the other hand is always tired at night. She tends to like the afternoon, lunchtime sessions between my conference calls.

Honestly, I hate our sex life and lack of it right now. When we do, it's always on the clock. Between calls, when the kids are in the shower or tied up studying and we know they won't be looking for either of us (they are older, mid to late teens), or when they are out.

We can have sex maybe twice a week, then will go 10-14 days with nothing. The long stretches are so frustrating for me. Nothing is spontaneous and it's always asked for (usually by me, because if I don't she won't ever bring it up).

Late at night before sleep, AND as soon as I wake up. Plus well, any other time is good too.

Morning sex has been a favorite of mine for a long time.

We call it “Sunday morning's”.
It started the morning of Hotel Check-out day. Ever since the kids were little, we escape to a hotel one weekend a month for hotel sex. On the morning of checkout, my wife who loves her sleep, would move her pillow down to my waste and slowly play with my erect cock as she rest her eyes. From slowly massaging under its head, slowly squeezing my shaft from my balls to the tip, caressing my balls, running her finger from my asshole to the tip of my cock. After about 30-40 min when she senses I’m starting to lose control she slide her lips over the tip of my cock and lightly suck as she squeezes my shaft. As I lose further and further control it’s her turn. She usually climbs on, with a vibrator against her clit, she’ll rock herself to her first orgasm. At this point I’ve lost all control and will fuck her uncontrollable while her vibrator helps bring her to another orgasm. After cumming deep inside her she’ll smile as she slides off and lays beside me. Her turn!
Sucking her nipples, vibrator against her clit, I’ll finger her cum lubricated pussy to another orgasm, lowering my head, I’ll suck her clit with her vibrator and finger her to yet another.
I love Sunday mornings!

Sunday afternoon at 2:00 has been known to work well. However, whatever time of day one finds oneself having sex can become a favorite time of day for having sex. That's my take, anyway.

Definitely early morning as the sun is about break the horizon.

The only bad time of day to have sex is the time your not having sex.

My wife is not a morning person but when i start massaging her ass and then start fingering her cunt it definitely wakes her up on the right side of the bed. Downside to morning sex is usually were on a timeline so its more of a quicky. I prefer evening time when i can spend more time really satisfying her and enjoying her sexxy body.

I’m a morning guy. At 56, I still wake up with a heart nearly every morning. We are empty nesters now so def easier to have sex.

We have a good morning routine going, although I’m ruining it this morning, by having to go to work early.

Saturday and/or Sunday mornings sex. And on Tuesdays and Thursdays when I don’t work out, we like to sneak in quickies before work.

My wife loves it from behind in the spoon position, and I love turning her over in the morning, sliding her PJs, or yoga pants down, feeling her up and getting her ready for a soft making session, or a hard hammering from behind.

Occasionally, we have sex at night, but more often at night we will mutually masturbate at night before bed.

Morning is my favorite... oh wait, maybe afternoon, yea, that's it... God, wait, evening just after work is so much fun, so that's it yea!... Okay no, it's night time after a lovely dinner and a bit of dancing, yes that's it!... okay so I can't make up my mind about when... but in a hotel is always the best place...

Back