Exhibitionist or Voyeur?

I've observed over the years that many women are discreet crotch watchers. I utilise this by wearing underwear and trousers that emphasise my cock and balls, just when out and about. I'm never disappointed with the resulting double takes and stares. And... no danger of being arrested.
Example?

Exhibitionist, always the case, outrageously sometimes, sometimes a little voyeurism, but unashamedly nearly always the exhibitionist, I love to drive men and women wild in public with a subtle but revealing flash.
I love your style, I confess I have a little exhibitionist in me too. Same here if I know a naughty man or a sexy woman would get aroused by my pic I would be very aroused too. So could me in on exhibition.

I'm most definitely an exhibitionist and I never realized so many guys were voyeurs or even both voyeur and exhibitionist...either way, you're welcome to watch me anytime 😊

I'm pretty self conscious and am definitely a voyeur. My wife is more of an exhibitionist at heart. Although she's not acted on it necessarily she tells me she'd have no problem going to a nude beach. She's expressed to me the fantasy of having public sex such as getting fucked on a hotel balcony.

Big time voyeur here. When I hear or see people doing something naughty, my heart beats out of my chest every time. I'm so excited and turned on, I have a hard time keeping my breath calm. College and grad school was a hugely exciting time as a voyeur, to hear so many things through the walls. The same goes for apartment living and hotels. I miss having an apartment - my house is quiet. But God did I love hearing people through the walls, imagining what I was hearing, etc.

We’re a bit of both but we had some exhibitionist fun on a recent business trip.
Our hotel room window overlooked a central courtyard and there was another window looking down into ours. I noticed a husband and wife looking out the window earlier in the day.
That night we left our sheer curtains open and the tv on while we fucked so the glow of the tv provided some light.
Once we started I noticed their light turned off and their curtains cracked open. We totally felt watched as we enjoyed some long naked foreplay before our 69 session. She was on top sucking and stroking my cock. I was so turned on thinking about that couple watching and hopefully playing with each other as well. We finished with my wife riding me slow and hard.
I could imagine them peering through the crack in the curtains watching my naked wife grinding on my dick.

I'm pretty self conscious and am definitely a voyeur. My wife is more of an exhibitionist at heart. Although she's not acted on it necessarily she tells me she'd have no problem going to a nude beach. She's expressed to me the fantasy of having public sex such as getting fucked on a hotel balcony.
This fantasy of hers actually happened to us, well a little differently. It was a very erotic time being watched and watching. ;)

Back