Electro Penis Stimulation

Stom15720

Experienced
I am curious about electro penile stimulation but know very little about it. I have a tens unit for back pain and want to get the best, most comfortable attachments as well as any advice I can get. What do you use, how high do you set it and how good does it feel? Thanks.....

Just stick the pads on your cock and balls. Start low and work up to high intensity. Try wearing it in busy stores on the modulation mode as you stand by other people. You will not be hard all the time but instead go from soft to hard and it feels as if your penis will swell till it bursts, it won't. At times you may feel jolts that make you stop and moan, don't worry, no one will know why. When you finally have an emission it feels as if your pens swells and then your fluids flow in a grand ruined organism. I love that emptying feeling. Try it baby, then tell me all about your experience. 🫂

Just stick the pads on your cock and balls. Start low and work up to high intensity. Try wearing it in busy stores on the modulation mode as you stand by other people. You will not be hard all the time but instead go from soft to hard and it feels as if your penis will swell till it bursts, it won't. At times you may feel jolts that make you stop and moan, don't worry, no one will know why. When you finally have an emission it feels as if your pens swells and then your fluids flow in a grand ruined organism. I love that emptying feeling. Try it baby, then tell me all about your experience. 🫂
Thank you, I will try that....love your picture

I seen this unit online. that looks like a thermometer. The old fashioned oral/anal type. It's attached to a wire that leads to a small box. The idea is to push the unit into your urethra and turn on the device. it has multiple settings sending electrical pulses.
Has anyone here tried it. I'm curious as hell.

I seen this unit online. that looks like a thermometer. The old fashioned oral/anal type. It's attached to a wire that leads to a small box. The idea is to push the unit into your urethra and turn on the device. it has multiple settings sending electrical pulses.
That might be fun in my ass

Are there two electrodes on the plug or just one which means you need another electrode in your butt or on your balls to complete the circuit

Are there two electrodes on the plug or just one which means you need another electrode in your butt or on your balls to complete the circuit
No it just looks like a thermometer that you stick in your dick. Maybe it's just vibration.

Could be just a vibrating sound then. There are plenty of E-stim electrodes out there. Some for your cock or ass or urethra. It is fun play especially if a second person controls the electricity

Could be just a vibrating sound then. There are plenty of E-stim electrodes out there. Some for your cock or ass or urethra. It is fun play especially if a second person controls the electricity
I would love it in my dick. I'd be the perfect candidate for cock and ball torture. When I take a shower. I take the Bath brush and scrub the head of my dick with it. I always have an erection from this.

I've tried the pads several times but can rarely get off from them. I have tried the anal probe (you can get it on amazon.) It's important to use a lot of lube with it, otherwise the contacts won't work properly and you are likely to shock yourself trying to increase intensity. I thought it pleasurable, but I was hoping for more "contractions" leading to a prostate orgasm, which I could not make happen.

Back