Do you really like anal?

jb139659

Experienced
Is it a myth? It seems a majority of women absolutely will not allow the act, but my sample size really needs to grow. How many women really enjoy anal?

Is it a myth? It seems a majority of women absolutely will not allow the act, but my sample size really needs to grow. How many women really enjoy anal?

Totally depends on the occasion, person, etc. Most important is lubrication. But the "shocker"(a finger) is real nice too. Personally, I like spontaneity and natural skin contact.

My wife

My wife loves all kinds of assplay, including anal sex, on her. She just won't return the favor, which I'm good with. Also her ass is only familiar with my fingers, tongue, and cock. But recently we have been discussing her starting to give her ass up to other men as part of our hotwifing.

I'm hoping before the end of a year another man (most likely her lover) does indeed get to fuck her in the ass!

Totally depends on the occasion, person, etc. Most important is lubrication. But the "shocker"(a finger) is real nice too. Personally, I like spontaneity and natural skin contact.

All Iā€™ve don is as a shocker. That was joy

It anal is on my bucket list along with s threesome.

My ex-wife preferred anal over vaginal...always offered her ass as the first choice. She loved it due to how many orgasms she could achieve.

I love receiving anal, especially from really well-hung men! But, I've been doing it since my teens! And I've always loved practicing with objects, and "practice makes perfect!"

The keys here are:

Desire...you have to want it!

Practice...carefully penetrate yourself with LOTS of different, phallic-shaped objects...working up to increasingly larger diameter dildos and vibrators. Stretch yourself into comfort!

Lubrication...you can't EVER have enough! Try various types until you find the one you like best! (I prefer plain old K-Y jelly. Lubes great...it's pretty inexpensive...and cleans up easy.

I believe lubrication in THE most important of these!

And...have fun! I surely do!!! šŸ’“

Last edited:
I love receiving anal, especially from really well-hung men! But, I've been doing it since my teens! And I've always loved practicing with objects, and "practice makes perfect!"

The keys here are:

Desire...you have to want it!

Practice...carefully penetrate yourself with LOTS of different, phallic-shaped objects...working up to increasingly larger diameter dildos and vibrators. Stretch yourself into comfort!

Lubrication...you can't EVER have enough! Try various types until you find the one you like best! (I prefer plain old K-Y jelly. Lubes great...it's pretty inexpensive...and cleanse up easy.

I believe lubrication in THE most important of these!

And...have fun! I surely do!!! šŸ’“

OMG I would love to see you take my hubbys cock like I do... a shame he has no interest in a mans ass

For me it's the thought of doing something really raunchy, if know what I mean. The thought of the deed as much as the deed itself

i enjoy it just as much as vaginal and oral. if he knows what hes doing, can be extremely pleasurable.

When she pressed her soft full warm buttocks back against my cock driving deep in her asshole, it blew my mind, permanently. And I don't even like anal sex.

Back