Anal Epiphany

imamdboy

Virgin
Over the holidays i had an epiphany. I like things in my ass. I had bought a butt plug starter kit ( Adam & Eve 4 Piece Anal Plug Kit) and finally started testing them out. Well i LIKED it and decided to try a dildo, it was thin and not to long and found i liked that too. I've now gotten a bit bigger dildo and though i had a bit more trouble with it, i love it. I'll be testing the suction cup in the near future so i can go hands free. I tried it on a chair tonight but it was a bit low and my legs were over taxed. Just thought i would share that i love anal play now.

Over the holidays i had an epiphany. I like things in my ass. I had bought a butt plug starter kit ( Adam & Eve 4 Piece Anal Plug Kit) and finally started testing them out. Well i LIKED it and decided to try a dildo, it was thin and not to long and found i liked that too. I've now gotten a bit bigger dildo and though i had a bit more trouble with it, i love it. I'll be testing the suction cup in the near future so i can go hands free. I tried it on a chair tonight but it was a bit low and my legs were over taxed. Just thought i would share that i love anal play now.
I used my dildo in the shower, stuck it to the wall at perfect height, then standing tall I would hump it as if a person were behind me. It felt amazing.
I loosen myself with the 6 incher, then go to my 8 incher, it's great once the head pops in.

Been playing with my ass since I was.......well an early beginning lets say. I stated with my fingers, graduated to candles, carrots, anything slim and long.....as I grew older I used my moms dildo, then bought my own and since then I have always dreamed of having a real cock in my ass and throat.....someday it will happen, until then I have my collection of cock shaped toys and butt plugs to keep my fantasy alive!

I have two bulbed dildos for this fun. One has three bulbs with the largest being 2 1/4 inches. One has 6 bulbs with one being 2 1/2 inches at the widest. I can't wait for the new one which is ribbed and over 3 inches in diameter at the largest.

Back