Kitchen Tools as Painful Anal Dildos ;)

AnalLady

Literotica Guru
Today was my first experience to use a tool from the kitchen as an anal dildo.

because it has an irregular axis shape (not cylindrical) it was painful when entered my asshole and was so painful as the time passes.
the longer it kept inside my asshole the more pain i feel especially when i had to squeeze my asshole trying to reduce the pain but what actaully what actually happens is that the pain increases when i squeeze and even without squeezing. the pain is spiral.
don't know how long I may be able to hold it in.

any similar experience?

I guess nobody else is into inappropriate uses of utensils for self-inflicted pain. It's a bit niche, let's be honest 🤣

because it has an irregular axis shape (not cylindrical) it was painful when entered my asshole and was so painful as the time passes.
the longer it kept inside my asshole the more pain i feel especially when i had to squeeze my asshole trying to reduce the pain but what actaully what actually happens is that the pain increases when i squeeze and even without squeezing. the pain is spiral.

any similar experience?
What kitchen tool?

Maybe not good for anal but a professional mixer with the bowl. Place the beater head on. Remove the bowl and place your legs straddling the beater so that your pussy is where the bowl would sit. Let the beater brush against the inner thighs and pussy lips as it turns and swirls. Maybe if you position the appliance just right, you can get it to spin and hit against the sphincter.
But please. Please use a soft flexible beater head.

I've used a wrench before, also frequently use wine bottles. had a great wank while sitting on a wine bottle talking to an xgf

I don't think I've ever used a kitchen implement before however, speaking of the kitchen, lol...I have played anally with a number of fruits and vegetables including English cucumbers, green and peeled bananas and carrots to name a few. I'm thinking I might want to try a not quite ripe and smallish peeled avacado...what do ya'll think...sound like fun? :giggle:
:giggle:

I don't think I've ever used a kitchen implement before however, speaking of the kitchen, lol...I have played anally with a number of fruits and vegetables including English cucumbers, green and peeled bananas and carrots to name a few. I'm thinking I might want to try a not quite ripe and smallish peeled avacado...what do ya'll think...sound like fun? :giggle:
:giggle:
sure fun
keep us updated

We have an agate mortar & pestle for grinding spices ... the pestle is great for anal penetration and tapered so it stays in. It also starts cold too the touch ... a really nice sensation.

Other than that, I've used various hand tools (just the handle) and a Maglite (D cell size). I like to deepthroat bananas (peeled) ... they are less rigid and slippery.

If I ever find a guy to mess around with, I'm sure I'll want him to fuck me.

Wine bottle, beer bottle, cucumbers and I have deep throated bananas too after they are peeled:) I would love to feel a real cock too sometime!

when I was young, I used all sorts of things for anal penetration. The handle from a planner was the best. Small bottle of moms lotion, it had irregular bumps in the glass, like crystal.
Once I got old enough to drive and get around on my own, I bought dildo's to fuck myself with. Those are much better and more fun.
May I suggest a very big dildo, it will give you the anal pain you desire and will not scratch you. I love big dildos

when I was young, I used all sorts of things for anal penetration. The handle from a planner was the best. Small bottle of moms lotion, it had irregular bumps in the glass, like crystal.
Once I got old enough to drive and get around on my own, I bought dildo's to fuck myself with. Those are much better and more fun.
May I suggest a very big dildo, it will give you the anal pain you desire and will not scratch you. I love big dildos
totally agree for the large toys

any similar experience?
Hm, I’d love to watch you do this!

Back