Largest Ball of Anal Beads Out When Cumming

AnalLady

Literotica Guru
One time when I was playing and was so close to cum, I tried to take the largest ball of my anal beads out of my asshole.

Being so close to cum made my asshole so tight and was griping the ball so hard. Trying to take it out resulted in sharp pain with an intense feeling that I am on the toilet pushing things out. Both feelings gave me a body shaking powerful orgasm.

The best part of this accident was that the pain in my asshole remained for more than a full day and the next time I set on the toilet to give the sh*t made me feel some pain too.

All this made me do it again and again but not by accident but trying to take it out, feeling the pain, let it in again and repeat as many times as I want. Amazing 😍

Any similar experience?

Without wishing to stereotype, it does all seem rather single-issue and physically focussed for a female poster.

One time when I was playing and was so close to cum, I tried to take the largest ball of my anal beads out of my asshole.

Being so close to cum made my asshole so tight and was griping the ball so hard. Trying to take it out resulted in sharp pain with an intense feeling that I am on the toilet pushing things out. Both feelings gave me a body shaking powerful orgasm.

The best part of this accident was that the pain in my asshole remained for more than a full day and the next time I set on the toilet to give the sh*t made me feel some pain too.

All this made me do it again and again but not by accident but trying to take it out, feeling the pain, let it in again and repeat as many times as I want. Amazing 😍

Any similar experience?
the largest one is in now

I am a straight guy that will never have sex with a man but love anal. So with that said I was really horny one day and fucked the shit out of my ass with this curved metal wand. My ass was sore as fuck for a week and it hurt so bad I tossed it in the garbage. Ass pain just sucks especially when you have to wipe after taking a shit.

Didn’t watch the whole thing but yes:
I eaten a woman’s ass more than once and eventually just started grossing me out so permanently stopped doing it.

I had experience this mom doing an ATM on me once. That was hot!
im sorry to not recommend but those bitches need cocks deepthroated in them

I am a straight guy that will never have sex with a man but love anal. So with that said I was really horny one day and fucked the shit out of my ass with this curved metal wand. My ass was sore as fuck for a week and it hurt so bad I tossed it in the garbage. Ass pain just sucks especially when you have to wipe after taking a shit.
Oh you poor man. You need some one like me who would have kissed the pain away and been there for your needs

Back