First experience with anal orgasm with dildo or any type of sex toy.

Zumshot

Experienced
Please share your very first experience with anal orgasm men or women. I recently started engaging with minor anal play. Several weeks ago I took it a step further while stroking my hard cock one day,so I grabbed my wife’s anal bead vibrator and began to rub it under balls down to ass. At that point I became very aroused. I started moaning every time I touched my asshole. It was like my ass was begging for it. That’s when I lubed up and went for it.Every stroke in & out I whimpered and moaned. My ass pulled the toy deeper and deeper inside me with each stroke. Precum started ooze out of cock.I started to move the vibrator faster and faster until began to CUM so fuckin hard.

Attachments

• IMG_1475.jpeg
    IMG_1475.jpeg
    257 KB · Views: 53
Very hot

I bought a vibe just for my ass, lubed it up, and buzzed my balls till I was rock hard and really wanted it.

On all 4's, ass up like a slut, and moaned as the toy slowly entered my once virgin ass. Turned it on when it was fully in, and the vibrations were great. Shot off a huge load.

Please share your very first experience with anal orgasm men or women. I recently started engaging with minor anal play. Several weeks ago I took it a step further while stroking my hard cock one day,so I grabbed my wife’s anal bead vibrator and began to rub it under balls down to ass. At that point I became very aroused. I started moaning every time I touched my asshole. It was like my ass was begging for it. That’s when I lubed up and went for it.Every stroke in & out I whimpered and moaned. My ass pulled the toy deeper and deeper inside me with each stroke. Precum started ooze out of cock.I started to move the vibrator faster and faster until began to CUM so fuckin hard.
You'll soon want to do it more and more.

Mine wasn’t a true prostate orgasm but it got me down the rabbit hole. It was with my wife her magic fingers and a blowjob. So it was a orgasm with prostate stimulation, but it was awesome.

My first experience with anal masturbatory pleasure can't be posted. You can guess why.

I don't understand why people are obsessed with first times. For me first time is like starting a car. It takes more than a starter to get anywhere.

( . )( . )

First time, was with a long necked bottle. I had 7 orgasms in under 15mins, all while my cock was totally soft, and sprayed.

Hooked, wasn't the word.

Since then, an array of toys have joined

People "born male" don't need to depend on the prostate. The anal canal has so much more nerve endings than the vagina, and lots and lots of women love it.

( . )( . )

Never had an anal orgasm, but when using the vibe and it hits just right, will stroke and cum with a bigger, longer shot than normal.

I found that mem usually can't describe what the prostate orgasm is

I found that mem usually can't describe what the prostate orgasm is
I’d say it’s a prolonged orgasm that comes more from stimulating within than from “simply” stroking and touching your dick. My experience is that the build-up takes time and that’s something I really enjoy, much like edging but. Trying not to touch your dick but instead using fingers and dildos massaging that part of your rectum where your prostate is located and the feeling of horniness comes in waves. I love how I get hard and soft during the play before final climax, which may be erupting hard and long from a placid dick.

Last edited:
I’d say it’s a prolonged orgasm that comes more from stimulating within that from “simply” stroking and touching your dick. My experience is that the build-up takes time and that’s something I really enjoy, much like edging but. Trying not to touch your dick but instead using fingers and dildos massaging that part of your rectum where your prostate is located and the feeling of horniness comes in waves. I love how I get hard and soft during the play before final climax, which may be erupting hard and long from a placid dick.
Great description, L.

I would also like to add that giving or receiving a prostate orgasm is absolutely fabulous! Since it takes some time (in my experience 15-30 minutes) it’s much better that a simple bj or sex. Receiving one laying there on your back, no hands touching your longing dick… 😍 Giving one - oh, man! Fingers and/or dildo probing, seeing how the person reacts and how he yearns for a release. ❤️

I’d say it’s a prolonged orgasm that comes more from stimulating within that from “simply” stroking and touching your dick. My experience is that the build-up takes time and that’s something I really enjoy, much like edging but. Trying not to touch your dick but instead using fingers and dildos massaging that part of your rectum where your prostate is located and the feeling of horniness comes in waves. I love how I get hard and soft during the play before final climax, which may be erupting hard and long from a placid dick.
But is it really an orgasm? Without cum?

Hearing all this talk about P massage…I’ve hinted to my wife but she hasn’t taken the bait..guess I’m toning to just have to come out and say it

Very often soft. Erection comes and goes for me during anal play and particularly when doing p-massage
This seems logical for me. I think it is difficult for a man to keep an eraction with all things in her butt. Is this true?

Back