Unexpected cum after getting very aroused.

I just had the very unexpected pleasure of a prostate orgasm. Wowzzers!!

I am a heretosexual male who was introduced by a former girlfriend about having prostate orgasms. She bought me a vibrator that is about the size of a US quarter in diameter. She only used it once before we separated, but I still have the vibrator. I had napped last night and when I got to my bed, I was horny and laid down in my bed reading https://www.literotica.com/s/his-moms-toyboy?page=1 ( @LL72 's very erotic story). Her story gets to where his mom gets fucked in the ass by her son. It got me to get my vibrator that was charged and some lube to put on the tip. I had it on the simple vibrating mode for about 10-15 minutes. I then changed it to a different a more variety of vibrations and pushed it all the way up my ass and it was if I squirted like a female does. I had no sensations of an orgasm. Totally weird for me. I continued to stroke my very hard cock and proceeded to have an orgasm about 5 minutes later and it was very strong. I nearly passed out from sheer pleasure. It totally relaxed me well beyond my normal orgasm.

This does remind me the time when I had a wet dream with I was a teenager. I didn't know what happened at the time, but it was when I was first was masturbating my very hard cock.

Sincererly,
Cheney_dude_2022

Last edited:
Okay, follow up to this post..

I have since "squirted" three separate times once I put the vibrator in my ass all the way with a different vibration mode and it's made me squirt fluid out of my cock, yet it was my orgasm/ejaculation that I'm used to. I have realized that if I am super horny after a bowel movement, then I usually get the full enjoyment out of the toy. I can squirt almost immediately and have my orgasm with minutes of my squirt.. I am wondering if having a woman with a strap-on might be too much. Won't matter much right now as I am single.

Happened to me the first time I watched my wife spread her legs for my best friend. My friend was thick and hung. I was squirting cum without touching myself.
I had that same experience watching a girlfriend take our 75 year old apartment managers huge cock. I was so turned on my the site of her taking it all, I came in my pants----without touching myself.

I'll keep it simple because there was a whole story behind this.
Wife and friends surprised me for my 50th Bday. Blindfolded naked tied. My friend and wife on the bed 2 feet from me. His wife was whispered in my ear what they were doing and how it looked. I was so excited I went off, cum everywhere lucky his wife helped clean it up

Back