Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DomWharfsBitch said:
Hey HOn :)

Going great with master..we had a wonderful time together last night :) No meetings planned right now...

How are things with your master..How are you?

*smile* you mean apart from me driving him to distraction lol!

If I could have all my emotions surgically removed...I'd be great! *laugh*

minx1 said:

nah, don't do that, I'm sure he luvs the feeling of luv and devotion you have for him :)

minx1 said:

LOL about you driving him to distraction..I am sure you are not doing that..

No hon you don't want the emotions removed..I know they are painful but thank Goodness your Master is there for you and understands what is going on!

DomWharfsBitch said:
LOL about you driving him to distraction..I am sure you are not doing that..

No hon you don't want the emotions removed..I know they are painful but thank Goodness your Master is there for you and understands what is going on!

Thanks hon...I hope you are right, though sometimes I don't even know whats going on, so god knows how he will!

But the one thing I do take great comfort in is his commitment to us. He is understanding and patient as well as being strong. Our bond is tight and I feel so close to him right now, so thats realy good.

minx1 said:
Thanks hon...I hope you are right, though sometimes I don't even know whats going on, so god knows how he will!

But the one thing I do take great comfort in is his commitment to us. He is understanding and patient as well as being strong. Our bond is tight and I feel so close to him right now, so thats realy good.

You are welcome hon! Yeah I know what you mean about not knowing what is going on how does he know but deep down I think Masters do know they just wait for us to come around and realize it ourselves, you know what I mean?

That is so great how comforting it is for you and your M's commitment....DOesnt it feel great that he is the way he is? I know that helps you so much! :rose:

Okay off to dreaded work...see you all later

DomWharfsBitch said:
You are welcome hon! Yeah I know what you mean about not knowing what is going on how does he know but deep down I think Masters do know they just wait for us to come around and realize it ourselves, you know what I mean?

That is so great how comforting it is for you and your M's commitment....DOesnt it feel great that he is the way he is? I know that helps you so much! :rose:

Okay off to dreaded work...see you all later

Yes you are right, I think he has a good understanding of it...I guess thats why he has been so patient with me.

Anyway, have a good day DWB...well as good as you can at work lol :rose:

See you later hon :)

A and i had some great fun yesturday followed by me ruining it all by getting clingy and annoying (not like me at all). i blame it on the pms :( i wish i could talk to him this morning and make sure that hes not upset with me.

myinnerslut said:
A and i had some great fun yesturday followed by me ruining it all by getting clingy and annoying (not like me at all). i blame it on the pms :( i wish i could talk to him this morning and make sure that hes not upset with me.

*hugs* god I feel like I've got constant PMS Mis!

Try not to worry too much, I'm sure he will understand. Will you chat to him later? Maybe you could send him a quick text...

I'm so excited i am going to visit my Master tomorrow and staying with him till Monday. :D Its been ages since we have been together in the same room.
I am all in a tizz though hoping i have remembered everything, I'm sure i will forget something.
I am even looking foward to getting my ass paddled, Lol. Maybe a different story once hes doing it. ;)

subfem1963 said:
I'm so excited i am going to visit my Master tomorrow and staying with him till Monday. :D Its been ages since we have been together in the same room.
I am all in a tizz though hoping i have remembered everything, I'm sure i will forget something.
I am even looking foward to getting my ass paddled, Lol. Maybe a different story once hes doing it. ;)

Hey subfem...how wonderful! Bet you are soooo excited :catroar:

When did you last see him?

Just spent a couple of hours with mine....need to lie down *laugh* :eek:

all is well again... i am forgiven for my inapropriate behavor last night. im on his good side again :)

myinnerslut said:
all is well again... i am forgiven for my inapropriate behavor last night. im on his good side again :)

YAY!!! thats really good news Mis...pleased for you hon :)

Oh that is so great to hear Mis....I am so happy for you!!

Congrats to you subfem for getting to meet up with your Master tomorrow

hehehe, of course us Doms know and understand it, (hehe, ask graceanne, we're psychic and can read minds ;) ) but we don't just point it out, cus you need to figure out for yourselves. Much more rewarding that way, for both sides :)

LOL tao....

I don't think you are psychic...LMBO but I do think you all understand more about us then we do at times!

DomWharfsBitch said:
LOL tao....

I don't think you are psychic...LMBO but I do think you all understand more about us then we do at times!

Hehehe, don't tell grace that :p

But yeah, one key nescesary ability to being a good Dom/Domme, IMHO, is to be-able to read all the little signs and clues that the pyl has no clue s/he is giving off, it helps for normal, every-day, stuff, and then, (for those who DON'T everyday :p) in the bedroom as well, to make sure one doesn't go too far while the pyl doesn't want to call the safe-word, not wanting to make the D mad (most common at start of relationship) or dissappoint teh D, because they did so

I often try to hide things from master when I am upset...But he always knows it and drags it out of me..I know I shouldn't and dont' know why I do that.....He has asked me not to hide the stuff and to let him know so I am working on doing that and not keeping it in.

Yeah, my pyl does the same thing, but I always know when she is, no matter how much she tries to tell me she's okay. Eventually she admits to it, unless she doesn't want to talk about it no-matter-what at the time, in which case i know when she's like that, and I let it go, to talk about later.

Toa_lin said:
Yeah, my pyl does the same thing, but I always know when she is, no matter how much she tries to tell me she's okay. Eventually she admits to it, unless she doesn't want to talk about it no-matter-what at the time, in which case i know when she's like that, and I let it go, to talk about later.

That is me I am always saying I am okay..nothing is wrong but Master knows otherwise...I admit to it later..but I should be admitting to it at the time of it happening and I am trying to learn that now

When I first started out in this world of D/s I tried, foolishly, to not show emotion or share feelings unless it was absolutely necessary. In time I learned that was the wrong attitude. They can't fix it unless they know what it is. Plus if they are doing something to hurt/bother you they won't realize that unless you tell them. Good communication is one of the reasons I ult. started an online journal. Daddy picks things up that I don't even realize. Plus its a safe environment for me to express things I normally wouldn't be comfortable with.

littleone77 said:
When I first started out in this world of D/s I tried, foolishly, to not show emotion or share feelings unless it was absolutely necessary. In time I learned that was the wrong attitude. They can't fix it unless they know what it is. Plus if they are doing something to hurt/bother you they won't realize that unless you tell them. Good communication is one of the reasons I ult. started an online journal. Daddy picks things up that I don't even realize. Plus its a safe environment for me to express things I normally wouldn't be comfortable with.

I hear you on that Littleone...I have suppressed emotions when being upset before..Then Master came into my life and like I said sometimes I still try to hold it in but I know I shouldn't...It is just hard to do sometimes..But like you said communication is key....Yes Master picks up on things I didn't realize either..But that is a good thing and that leads to us talking openly about it..

DomWharfsBitch said:
I hear you on that Littleone...I have suppressed emotions when being upset before..Then Master came into my life and like I said sometimes I still try to hold it in but I know I shouldn't...It is just hard to do sometimes..But like you said communication is key....Yes Master picks up on things I didn't realize either..But that is a good thing and that leads to us talking openly about it..

Growing up life was interesting at times. Not as bad as some had it but there were def. times when...well you get the idea. That was what caused me to pick up the habit of not sharing things or feeling. It was safer that way. I've gotten a lot better with it but the pessimistic attitude has stayed with me. He knows of that though which makes dealing with my hang ups a whole lot easier.

littleone77 said:
Growing up life was interesting at times. Not as bad as some had it but there were def. times when...well you get the idea. That was what caused me to pick up the habit of not sharing things or feeling. It was safer that way. I've gotten a lot better with it but the pessimistic attitude has stayed with me. He knows of that though which makes dealing with my hang ups a whole lot easier.

Yeah.... my pyl's the same way, her life wasn't exactly a rain-bow either.... actually we kinda started talking to begin with when she desperately needed to talk to someone, a shoulder to cry on, and the only person she could get a hold of was me, at the time a stranger... Now we're closer then we've ever been with anyone else :) But because of that, she still has a hard time opening up, and as far as I can tell, i'm the only one who can tell there's ever something wrong. So i don't think she's used to opening up at tall.

but we're making progress, and we'll get there eventually. Everyone just needs a couple nudges every now and then to keep moving in the right direction, that's all. And yes, Ds are included in that "everyone" cus i ALSO have a hard time opening up to my pyl when there's something wrong... I guess it's kinda the same idea. So we're both working on it, and luckily, we both drag it out of e/o if we have to :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back