BBW Dommes

Bright_eyes_boy

Sweet Boy
This is something I have been wondering for a while. I don't often find BBWs, and SSBBWs, that like to be dominant or don't see themselves as subs. At least from my anecdotal encounters. Which is a shame because I think it's so beautiful and incredibly powerful when one is exerting her power.
Is it something uncommon or am I just not applying my attention in the right places?

I've had my times where I played a more dominate role in a man's life 🤩😉💜

It's not something I'm interested in, anymore. But we're out there😈
I am certain you must have felt a rush during those times.
It seems so, but I just wish more would come out and be forward. It may not be shown how amazing it is from men.

Eh, we're around. I'm a switch, but I like to be in control sometimes. I will say Lit is overwhelmingly mdom/femsub, though.
I have noticed that about Lit. I haven't been on here long and I saw how the balance is here. But even on other sites, it seems to be same case.

I have noticed that about Lit. I haven't been on here long and I saw how the balance is here. But even on other sites, it seems to be same case.

There are always more subs than doms of any gender. That's the way it works out for some reason. But you're right that, generally speaking, there are more women who are subs than women who are dommes. I could probably write you a book, speculating about why that is, but I'll spare you, lol.

That being said, switch and dominant women do exist, and many of them are bbws. They're just probably harder to find than femsubs are.

My 2 cents: in the realm of kinks & fetishes, nothing is truly uncommon. Just have to look in the right places & be patient. Popular vs common can be quite different.

I like to imagine you're looking for an empowered BBW who makes sure her good boy is obedient and always reverent. Mmmm, one who has no qualms with disciplining her sub when he's wrong, but will cradle him oh so sweetly when he learns from his mistakes. Firm, beautiful, multifaceted, compassionate, & never one to put up with bullshit.

There are always more subs than doms of any gender. That's the way it works out for some reason. But you're right that, generally speaking, there are more women who are subs than women who are dommes. I could probably write you a book, speculating about why that is, but I'll spare you, lol.

That being said, switch and dominant women do exist, and many of them are bbws. They're just probably harder to find than femsubs are.
Haha well I would probably read such a book. After all, it's all a matter of psychology. A subject I am very much fascinated by; which is probably a subject you can attribute to the whole of BDSM.
They may be harder to find, it might just mean they deserve someone who can appreciate all they have.

My 2 cents: in the realm of kinks & fetishes, nothing is truly uncommon. Just have to look in the right places & be patient. Popular vs common can be quite different.

I like to imagine you're looking for an empowered BBW who makes sure her good boy is obedient and always reverent. Mmmm, one who has no qualms with disciplining her sub when he's wrong, but will cradle him oh so sweetly when he learns from his mistakes. Firm, beautiful, multifaceted, compassionate, & never one to put up with bullshit.
In essence, yes indeed Miss. My question isn't meant as a personal, more of a long time question I have had.
Otherwise, yes, that is the sort of description. Most importantly, all that would be felt deep, and there would be no need to question devotion. Kind of like, matter of fact, chemistry, and a person that I would dedicate myself unlike any other.

Haha fair enough. Just hoping both our words were read as intended. Pardon if you felt I misread your intentions

Eh, we're around. I'm a switch, but I like to be in control sometimes. I will say Lit is overwhelmingly mdom/femsub, though.
True.

totally agree

For me, it’s the nature, heart and soul of the Domme, not her size. It’s her power and confidence.

For me, it’s the nature, heart and soul of the Domme, not her size. It’s her power and confidence.
I agree with you on that. The dominance comes from inside, her essence and actual being is made up of such a demeanor. Where size comes into play is the added spice. Being a short guy with an athletic build myself, seeing a dominating personality coming from a woman towering over me, and with imposing weight, adds to the excitement and sentiment of being subservient.

I agree with you on that. The dominance comes from inside, her essence and actual being is made up of such a demeanor. Where size comes into play is the added spice. Being a short guy with an athletic build myself, seeing a dominating personality coming from a woman towering over me, and with imposing weight, adds to the excitement and sentiment of being subservient.
I find myself agreeing with you. While I normally date women roughly my size , I also find myself attracted to large, more masculine butch types especially Domme….

Back