Who sets the boundaries?

In a nutshell:
4be2f0039e28fb9f76303bec381913f3.png
So as someone who's new to this dom/sub world, I've been learning some things through reading stories, research and talking to some people, the only way I would be able to submit myself to any man would be would be to a real Dom. Especially since trust is a major issue with me. As I'm coming to learn some things about myself I know he's also got to have patience with me because of my wanting to challenge authority through my playfulness, teasing, taunting. I'm not a willing sub, so to speak, I'm kind of considered a bratty sub, in other words I won't be easy to deal with lol. So the guy that I would want to submit myself to has to understand this and not abuse the power and trust I'm giving to him.

So as someone who's new to this dom/sub world, I've been learning some things through reading stories, research and talking to some people, the only way I would be able to submit myself to any man would be would be to a real Dom. Especially since trust is a major issue with me. As I'm coming to learn some things about myself I know he's also got to have patience with me because of my wanting to challenge authority through my playfulness, teasing, taunting. I'm not a willing sub, so to speak, I'm kind of considered a bratty sub, in other words I won't be easy to deal with lol. So the guy that I would want to submit myself to has to understand this and not abuse the power and trust I'm giving to him.
To me it sounds like you would want a soft spoken and caring type of dominant male who is more of a guide and eases you into things or even makes you so comfortable that you want to do things that might challenge you. Sounds interesting!

To me it sounds like you would want a soft spoken and caring type of dominant male who is more of a guide and eases you into things or even makes you so comfortable that you want to do things that might challenge you. Sounds interesting!
You maybe right, like I said I'm still new to this. I do know I definitely crave the challenge, adds to the excitement for me lol. More than likely if someone asks me to do something I'll probably turn around and look at them and go 'yeah right' with a smirk. Lol

You maybe right, like I said I'm still new to this. I do know I definitely crave the challenge, adds to the excitement for me lol. More than likely if someone asks me to do something I'll probably turn around and look at them and go 'yeah right' with a smirk. Lol
If you ever want to talk about it feel free to PM me.

I heard this question at the last munch we went to. The answer was “If I’m only comfortable going to A but you’re comfortable going to B then we go to A. With time, communication and trust we can revisit. But if you push, threaten or force then we go to C as in C U later”

Back