Golden Showers (Drink ?OR On the body?)

Teen_switch

Virgin
Many people find this very cringe and tend to stay away from it.However,I don't recall when I started enjoying it.Primarily it was just watching.But having tried out in real with a sub,I have become addicted to it.( I'm a Straight M dom).

Recently,when I was spending time with a sub couple.They expressed their desire to be peed on and I was down to try. We did it twice.The first time was they were made to lie besides each other and I peed on their bodies.It was hot af to watch them drenched in my golden nectar.

The second instance was when they were on their knees with their mouths open and I sprayed my nectar all over them and in their mouths!They both happily swallowed.
What are your views about golden showers?

The second instance was when they were on their knees with their mouths open and I sprayed my nectar all over them and in their mouths!They both happily swallowed.
Love the degradation and humiliation aspect of it, as being "toileted" is the ultimate act of submission. But a real world caution, from having done so- and I may have mentioned this before so I apologize for repeating- if you are either sick or recovering from being sick, you can pass on viruses that way. I got the flu from my partner in this fashion, despite being vaccinated against it that season.

You won't
Love the degradation and humiliation aspect of it, as being "toileted" is the ultimate act of submission. But a real world caution, from having done so- and I may have mentioned this before so I apologize for repeating- if you are either sick or recovering from being sick, you can pass on viruses that way. I got the flu from my partner in this fashion, despite being vaccinated against it that season.
You won't get the flu from urine as it is sterile.

I love it when my Mistress pees on my cock, face or even better in my mouth. I fantasize about being her urinal the whole day.

After I finish cleaning Miss of her lover's seed, and the tremor of her second orgasm passes through her nether lips to my my tongue, she will often sigh, clutch my head tight, settle, relax and gift me her post orgasmic pee. It is her most intimate reward to me for my service.

Not sure about passing virus via pee, but there does need to be a lot of prethought before commencing peeplay. And definitely don't do it if on antibiotics or other medications that can affect taste and smell.

Hard to say for sure and I'm basing this on personal experience, but I contracted the flu (despite being vaccinated against it that year) after being "toileted" by my domme who was just getting over it. It is possible that she was still contagious through breathing in close quarters, though she wasn't really coughing very much at that point.

It was a hot session, but in the end, after suffering through the sickness I'm not sure it was worth it.

I had never done it before but mentioned it to a woman anyway. I am sub and it was my body/face which I was offering as a urinal. She also had never done it or even thought about it before but took a surprise like to the idea so I became sort of commited!

The first time I served her drinks for a while and when she was ready we got up and went to the bathroom. I knelt in the shower with a large bowl under my chin. She pissed on my face and in mouth, I swallowed some but a lot of it when into the bowl. When she was done she stepped out of the shower and watched as I poured the piss from the bowl over my face and mouth.

She loved it and it became a regular play activity for us. She would sometimes piss on my body and penis as well or instead.

Women peed on me in the past - both on my body and in my mouth. It is always fun for me. Not from the taste much, but rather from the view of the woman squatting over me, with her feet on either side of my body and her pussy right in front of my face.

By the way, pee play is not strictly a part of BDSM. Fun fact - the woman that did that to me first time was not a domme and for her pouring her piss on my body and in my mouth was rather an intimate act than an act of her humiliating or dominating me. By peeing on me she was feeling that she was sharing something very sensual and intimate with me. And I loved it for that particular reason.

Of course, I did pee play also in scope of a BDSM context. Most professional mistresses are offering this and in the D/S RP you can regard to that act as a punishment or reward. For instance, the dom(me) can piss on you or make you drink pee as an act of punishment (e.g. You've been a bad boy, open your mouth wide, slut, I'm gonna use you as my toilet to punish you ...) or as a reward (e.g. Beg me to pee in your mouth, slut). In either way it's fun.

A couple of advices for beginners: start with your partner doing it over your body first, just to get used to the small and feeling. You will quickly realize whether it is something for you or not. Later on you can gradually move to the next level.

Last, but not least - don't want to ruin you the show, but urine is not always 100% sterile. You can hardly catch a virus from it, but bacteria is a different story. Persons having urinary tract infections do have bacteria in their urine, that's how your doctor actually diagnose it. Most common germ in there is e-coli (Google it!). Chances are not that huge that you will get it, but still you might. Just a small warning.

I have always thought it would be hot to have a customized portable toilet created expressly for this purpose. Basically it would consist of a box with a toilet seat mounted atop of it, and means to shackle or immobilize the recipient in a bucket underneath the seat. This would allow the dominant partner to comfortably be seated while doing their business on the sub's face. It enhances the erotic humiliation factor for sure, while reducing the possibility of mess- as the recipient's head would be encased in a bucket or bowl. I know such custom "furnature" does exist out there but it's not cheap; I was thinking of building one as more of a DIY project.

I have always thought it would be hot to have a customized portable toilet created expressly for this purpose. Basically it would consist of a box with a toilet seat mounted atop of it, and means to shackle or immobilize the recipient in a bucket underneath the seat. This would allow the dominant partner to comfortably be seated while doing their business on the sub's face. It enhances the erotic humiliation factor for sure, while reducing the possibility of mess- as the recipient's head would be encased in a bucket or bowl. I know such custom "furnature" does exist out there but it's not cheap; I was thinking of building one as more of a DIY project.
Human toilet box. I was locked into one once, in a BDSM club. The box was made of transparent hard plastic, so I could see ladies coming to me and using me.

I love to have it in my mouth and I will swallow all of it . I have had only had guys piss in my mouth no women yet I can’t wait until that happens.. I have pissed in a cup and drank my own piss on many occasions. I have pissed in a cup while giving guys head before, I would stop sucking their dick pour some piss in my mouth then went back to blowing them as I swallowed my own piss.. yummy

I love to have it in my mouth and I will swallow all of it . I have had only had guys piss in my mouth no women yet I can’t wait until that happens.. I have pissed in a cup and drank my own piss on many occasions. I have pissed in a cup while giving guys head before, I would stop sucking their dick pour some piss in my mouth then went back to blowing them as I swallowed my own piss.. yummy
...crave a tummy full of a yummy cocktail of piss and cum after a hard facial.....mmmmmm.....l

No experience, but I'd like to receive and give with the right partner in the right circumstances...

Many people find this very cringe and tend to stay away from it.However,I don't recall when I started enjoying it.Primarily it was just watching.But having tried out in real with a sub,I have become addicted to it.( I'm a Straight M dom).

Recently,when I was spending time with a sub couple.They expressed their desire to be peed on and I was down to try. We did it twice.The first time was they were made to lie besides each other and I peed on their bodies.It was hot af to watch them drenched in my golden nectar.

I would love to try…. On my knees in receiving mode

Back