How to get into BDSM/ sexual relationship

Hi Everyone! I am a 20F (almost 21) and I have been having issues with getting into BDSM. I have all these fantasies and I watch all these videos and it's the life I want, however sometimes when I get into it, I just have this urge to just back out of all of it. I've done online chats, and videos with guys and I guess you could call it the female version of post nut clarity but once the video call or chat is over I am hit with the "do I actually want to keep doing this?" question. I think one of the issues for me is that most people who reach out to are older than 25 which is older than someone who I would like to date, even if it's online play and that makes me feel a little uncomfortable. I would love to be a sub and to date a guy who fits what I want in a guy who just so happens to like being a dom.

so I guess with all that said, if anyone on here is between 20 and 25 and is interested in potentially dating (obviously with BDSM play on the side) then message me. It would be nice if you are looking for a long term relationship but I would also be down for some online/ phone play for a little bit.
If you're in college, I'm sure there are a lot of sports guys that might be into that

Katie.

Find friends.
Find people you feel comfortable chatting with.
Then maybe find someone in your area to meet for coffee and NOT sex
Then maybe you can go to a munch or a club.

But continue to date regular people too. You want to learn about yourself and others. Learn what you want outside of the bedroom. Sex is a small part of the day.

Sorry I'm being a mom telling you to take it slow. But there are lots of creeps preying upon sweet young hotties.

BE SAFE

Auntie Em
Great advice, communication is so key. If you enter play without it you’re going to get hurt. If you find someone you can communicate and safely explore with, you can grow and learn what is fantasy and what you want irl. Whether that’s in a relationship or just a dynamic.

Hi Everyone! I am a 20F (almost 21) and I have been having issues with getting into BDSM. I have all these fantasies and I watch all these videos and it's the life I want, however sometimes when I get into it, I just have this urge to just back out of all of it. I've done online chats, and videos with guys and I guess you could call it the female version of post nut clarity but once the video call or chat is over I am hit with the "do I actually want to keep doing this?" question. I think one of the issues for me is that most people who reach out to are older than 25 which is older than someone who I would like to date, even if it's online play and that makes me feel a little uncomfortable. I would love to be a sub and to date a guy who fits what I want in a guy who just so happens to like being a dom.

so I guess with all that said, if anyone on here is between 20 and 25 and is interested in potentially dating (obviously with BDSM play on the side) then message me. It would be nice if you are looking for a long term relationship but I would also be down for some online/ phone play for a little bit.
slow down; you're already talking like you're 60, and regretting all the mistakes you made the last 40 years

I feel like some of my best bdsm encounters have occurred naturally. I’m not sure if I’m just lucky, but paying attention to how friends/coworkers react to you being a little submissive can go a LONG way. I was very close with my dommes and subs before realizing we really had that dynamic. Maki by small jokes and looking for reactions feels more successful for me than munches or websites. I have had some ok encounters from sites too.

Back