Discovering hubby might want to be cuckolded

I'm open to suggestions for language or sentences I need to be vocal about while it is happening.

"Oh him? He's just a pathetic sissy bitch. He can't get hard like a real man."
"God, Gary, your cock is amazing, so much bigger than his mincing weinie."
"I've never been fucked this good... you're so much better than he ever was."

Maybe talk about him like he's not there? "my husband? He won't notice. His pethetic, tiny penis isn't like your cock. I can barely even feel him in me. And after you, I doubt I will ever again."

Also anything about your lover now owning your pussy might do the trick. "fuck you are such an amazing lover. I've never been so filled and satisfied. I feel like I belong to you, like I'm here to satisfy your every desire."

Maybe talk about him like he's not there? "my husband? He won't notice. His pethetic, tiny penis isn't like your cock. I can barely even feel him in me. And after you, I doubt I will ever again."

Also anything about your lover now owning your pussy might do the trick. "fuck you are such an amazing lover. I've never been so filled and satisfied. I feel like I belong to you, like I'm here to satisfy your every desire."

Thanks, good ideas to consider though I'll be adlibbing "in the moment". ;)

If I were you I's kind of keep track of the time and see how fast he cums grinding on that dildo..... that talk should push him over the edge. It all centers on that he knows what you are saying is to heighten his pleasure....Some cuddling after the playtime will set him at ease too. I hope you have time to let us know how the weekend went :)

We always come together in bed after all the games are over, him in his favorite satin baby doll, me in t-shirt and panties. We talk and snuggle and sleep.

We always come together in bed after all the games are over, him in his favorite satin baby doll, me in t-shirt and panties. We talk and snuggle and sleep.

Sound like a very happy ending for both of you....reliving the experience again. I am pretty sure the debriefing only improves the next time it happens... nice touch to end the evening. :heart:

Sound like a very happy ending for both of you....reliving the experience again. I am pretty sure the debriefing only improves the next time it happens... nice touch to end the evening. :heart:

All of this sounds amazing. Great tip Trish! ;-)

Soooo, the results of the experiment. I would say powerful but mixed. Hubby loved it. He was moaning and squirming like crazy as I poured it on and had a rather athletic fuck session with Gary. His panties were drenched in his cum by the time it was all over and he thinks he came three times in about two hours.

Highlights:
- Lots of verbal cuckoldry - I used all the suggestions people gave me, my own creations, stuff I found on the net. Humiliation, emasculation were the order of the day.
- Gary helped - Gary is bi but took on the role of macho bull stud for the scene. He would wipe his cock off on hubby's face after cumming in me. He laid his hard cock against hubby's satin panties (god it looked amazing like that and really dwarfed hubby's panty-covered clitty).
- Proper bondage - I took my time preparing hubby using some of my personal bondage exploration to choose how to secure him to his cuckold chair, impaled on our biggest cock dildo fixed to the seat.
- Sex was great - I've been off my game for awhile sex-wise and it was great to really have a vigorous fuck session. I came a lot and loved it when Gary would lose it and pump his cum inside me, in my bottom or over my breasts.

Mixed Part:
- I have to say I didn't enjoy saying the nasty things, the demeaning things. I've always approached hubby's desires for femininity to be an "alternative positive" rather than a negative for not being a normal, masculine husband. The cuckold stuff was a lot of tearing him down, trying to make him feel bad in a way. I understand that it was very arousing for him but it left me with a definite bad after-taste. I just didn't like treating my husband like that.

Hubby would like to do it again, from time to time. He agreed that I don't have to go as negative as I did but focus on him being "just a sissy, not a real man", focus on his sissiness rather than his lacking of redeeming qualities.

Mixed Part:
- I have to say I didn't enjoy saying the nasty things, the demeaning things. I've always approached hubby's desires for femininity to be an "alternative positive" rather than a negative for not being a normal, masculine husband. The cuckold stuff was a lot of tearing him down, trying to make him feel bad in a way. I understand that it was very arousing for him but it left me with a definite bad after-taste. I just didn't like treating my husband like that.

Hubby would like to do it again, from time to time. He agreed that I don't have to go as negative as I did but focus on him being "just a sissy, not a real man", focus on his sissiness rather than his lacking of redeeming qualities.

Like anything, fine tuning is always in the mix. I am pretty sure your pillow talk later you each discovered what was really good and worked for both of you that evening....I pretty sure as things carry on in the future...what was over top now might not be in the future. As long as everyone enjoyed themselves at the end of the day and you can look in each others eyes and smile a giddy smile....it's mission accomplished.

There are plenty of men who would happily fill them up for you. Would they be using protection? How old is is Stepdaughter JCam

So this topic came up again. We don't have our playmate Gary any more due to the pandemic (and because our adult son and his girlfriend are still living with us 1.5 years now) but it is a fantasy that has hubby captivated.

I tried something different last night. After officially "going to bed" and locking our bedroom door as we always do, hubby got into an over-the-top sissy dress, makeup, breast forms, heels, lingerie... the whole nine yards. I set up his sissy chair, fixing the big cock dildo sticking straight up. I stroked him through his panties as he slowly worked himself on to the dildo and then finally could sit. I then bound him to some D-rings I attached to the chair legs and back of the seat. He could lift up but not enough to get off the dildo. He was already leaking by that point. Ball gag for him completed the scene.

So then, I just had a lovely masturbation session looking at videos of other men and talking like another man was there to fuck me. It almost went as well as when Gary was over playing his part. I came a few times and so did Hubby. I used the less nasty collection of 'taunting' and it still turned him on immensely and I felt okay afterward.

I know he wants to do it again and often. God, I hope Gary can visit us again soon... I need his cock...

Soooo, the results of the experiment. I would say powerful but mixed. Hubby loved it. He was moaning and squirming like crazy as I poured it on and had a rather athletic fuck session with Gary. His panties were drenched in his cum by the time it was all over and he thinks he came three times in about two hours.

Highlights:
- Lots of verbal cuckoldry - I used all the suggestions people gave me, my own creations, stuff I found on the net. Humiliation, emasculation were the order of the day.
- Gary helped - Gary is bi but took on the role of macho bull stud for the scene. He would wipe his cock off on hubby's face after cumming in me. He laid his hard cock against hubby's satin panties (god it looked amazing like that and really dwarfed hubby's panty-covered clitty).
- Proper bondage - I took my time preparing hubby using some of my personal bondage exploration to choose how to secure him to his cuckold chair, impaled on our biggest cock dildo fixed to the seat.
- Sex was great - I've been off my game for awhile sex-wise and it was great to really have a vigorous fuck session. I came a lot and loved it when Gary would lose it and pump his cum inside me, in my bottom or over my breasts.

Mixed Part:

The "experiment" was the reward along with the learnings. Find a happy medium between what the two of your like and everything will be glorious! There are MANY who would die to have a partner like you!

The "experiment" was the reward along with the learnings. Find a happy medium between what the two of your like and everything will be glorious! There are MANY who would die to have a partner like you!

Thanks honey. I've always been very sexual and I love my hubby very much so exploring his desires just makes sense.

So this topic came up again. We don't have our playmate Gary any more due to the pandemic (and because our adult son and his girlfriend are still living with us 1.5 years now) but it is a fantasy that has hubby captivated.

I tried something different last night. After officially "going to bed" and locking our bedroom door as we always do, hubby got into an over-the-top sissy dress, makeup, breast forms, heels, lingerie... the whole nine yards. I set up his sissy chair, fixing the big cock dildo sticking straight up. I stroked him through his panties as he slowly worked himself on to the dildo and then finally could sit. I then bound him to some D-rings I attached to the chair legs and back of the seat. He could lift up but not enough to get off the dildo. He was already leaking by that point. Ball gag for him completed the scene.

So then, I just had a lovely masturbation session looking at videos of other men and talking like another man was there to fuck me. It almost went as well as when Gary was over playing his part. I came a few times and so did Hubby. I used the less nasty collection of 'taunting' and it still turned him on immensely and I felt okay afterward.

I know he wants to do it again and often. God, I hope Gary can visit us again soon... I need his cock...

Personally I have never been into being feminized, but a modest dose of humiliation turns me on. I don't want her to be cruel. It is more a matter of carving out a space for me that doesn't require me to be the main man (let alone stud) yet not be rejected. As a beta cuckold a substantial concern is that by not matching the male stereotype I will be rejected. So clearly acknowledging that I fall short of that characterization yet am still loved and accepted is very powerful. For whatever reason a bit of modest humiliation achieves this objective.

What we have found is that simply treating me as a non-threatening and compliant cuckold does the trick. Just by praising his sexual prowess and cock size the message is clear without even saying anything about mine. Sending me to fetch drinks or towels or organize her dates makes me subservient. She carries on with a lover as though I am an innocuous presence - like a platonic friend but different because there is no modesty. Perhaps more like a trusted servant or butler. She normalizes the fact that she fucks other men in front of me and expects me to accept that.

Personally I have never been into being feminized, but a modest dose of humiliation turns me on. I don't want her to be cruel. It is more a matter of carving out a space for me that doesn't require me to be the main man (let alone stud) yet not be rejected. As a beta cuckold a substantial concern is that by not matching the male stereotype I will be rejected. So clearly acknowledging that I fall short of that characterization yet am still loved and accepted is very powerful. For whatever reason a bit of modest humiliation achieves this objective.

What we have found is that simply treating me as a non-threatening and compliant cuckold does the trick. Just by praising his sexual prowess and cock size the message is clear without even saying anything about mine. Sending me to fetch drinks or towels or organize her dates makes me subservient. She carries on with a lover as though I am an innocuous presence - like a platonic friend but different because there is no modesty. Perhaps more like a trusted servant or butler. She normalizes the fact that she fucks other men in front of me and expects me to accept that.

Interesting, Hubby is definitely more extreme than that in how he acts and wants to be treated but I am very curious... how many other men do you watch fuck your wife? When do you get to cum? Masturbate off to the side where they can see you or ignore you?

Another option could be having phone or virtual sex with someone, letting Hubby hear all the details.
Maybe Gary could help with that, since you already entrusted him with your "secret"

Interesting, Hubby is definitely more extreme than that in how he acts and wants to be treated but I am very curious... how many other men do you watch fuck your wife? When do you get to cum? Masturbate off to the side where they can see you or ignore you?

My wife has had many lovers over the years. Some short-term, some long-term and with a wide variety of profiles. In all she has had sex with easily over 100 men. She only brings home some of them and I'd say about 20 of them have actually directly participated with both of us. A few of them have been straightforward MFM or MMF threesomes, but most have been situations where I was clearly the cuckold.

In those situations I am virtually always cock caged and not permitted to masturbate. It takes away from my focus on her and her lover.

That said she isn't into long-term ejaculation denial. We have sex regularly and she pegs me while jerking me off regularly as well. But the cage is removed for those events and put back on immediately.

The timing of my sexual events doesn't really coincide with what she does with other men. There is no notion of reclaiming sex - I don't own her, she isn't mine to claim or reclaim.

In most cases her time with a lover in those circumstances will be extended. He might be there all day or overnight or whatever. But it isn't usually just a quick fuck. So my job is to serve them however she sees fit and otherwise stay out of the way but available. Often I have no immediate role but she is always aware of my whereabouts and activity. Though it is highly unconventional she is very much aware of my needs and is often putting on a show in way.

As you can probably tell it is an FLR. She leads firmly but does not ignore me at least not in the literal sense. In other words, there may be times when she is utterly focussed on her lover and has no interaction with me but it isn't like she doesn't want me there. I know my time will come. And she knows that I am enjoying watching, waiting and being ready to obey.

As it sounds like you have found with your husband, cuckolding is for both the husband and wife. I really do want her to enjoy the sex. But there is an experience there for me. An outsider might not understand it but it is very real.

Last edited:
Another option could be having phone or virtual sex with someone, letting Hubby hear all the details.
Maybe Gary could help with that, since you already entrusted him with your "secret"

I make a point of openly talking with my lovers in front of my husband or texting them without any attempt to hide what I am doing. I think the regular exposure to not only sexual activities, but the reality that I have ongoing relationships with my lovers helped my cuckold adjust to his place. And seeing over time that his place was not threatened ultimately makes him more content and accepting.

I make a point of openly talking with my lovers in front of my husband or texting them without any attempt to hide what I am doing. I think the regular exposure to not only sexual activities, but the reality that I have ongoing relationships with my lovers helped my cuckold adjust to his place. And seeing over time that his place was not threatened ultimately makes him more content and accepting.

That’s just beautiful!

Back