Women who fantasize about or want to watch their significant other with other people, and who would that other person/people be?

I did once have a very vivid dream about my then-bf having vigorous but furtive sex with a mutual friend of ours. I was watching this somehow, but they had no idea. I thought, "I can't believe they're doing this. I'm sort of mad, but it's also kind of erotic." I had thoughts of telling one or the other about this dream, but doing so seemed too creepy.

I did once have a very vivid dream about my then-bf having vigorous but furtive sex with a mutual friend of ours. I was watching this somehow, but they had no idea. I thought, "I can't believe they're doing this. I'm sort of mad, but it's also kind of erotic." I had thoughts of telling one or the other about this dream, but doing so seemed too creepy.
Your bf would love to hear all about it !

It is something that I fantasize about more than I used to, but then I also haven't had a steady boyfriend for some time.

Back when I had a boyfriend in college I also had a female friend who was still a virgin and for some reason I really wanted her to have sex. After trying unsuccessfully to get her hooked up with numerous guys I came to the realization that I was turned on by the idea of her being with a guy for the first time and a part of me would have liked to see it, or even hear it happening. That led me to thinking, "would I let my boyfriend have sex with her if I got to be there?". I wasn't quite sure, but the idea started to arouse me more and more. It never would have happened because it would have just been too weird for all three of us, but I still fantasize about it down to every detail.

My ex used to enjoy watching me with other men. She was extremely aroused by that. I like watching her with other men also.
i wanted to see my husband fucked by another man but he has health issues and has NO desire for sex of any kind so i have a live in lesbian partner lol

I always wanted to watch my husband nail a man.. I watched him suck, and do other things, but never got to see that..I also have not see him bottom and wish i had . He has parkinsons and no longer has any interest in sex. Not with me or a man. I am sooo luck because i have my live in lesbian partner for my pleasure..

Perhaps my situation is different as I have watched hubs with 6 other women in the past 3 years. However, the second part of the question intrigues me - I had never pondered it - what woman/women do I know that I would like to watch him with? Suddenly, I have a 'to-do' list :love:

I never thought I’d say this, but this is a pretty hot fantasy. Not sure if it would work in real life and it may not be for everyone, but the thread intrigued me.
It’s somehow awoken something in me I didn’t think was there. I wouldn’t mind being the extra woman in these scenarios. Having his wife hold my hand or kiss me as her husbands cock pistons into me. Or having her instruct me on how he enjoys to have his cock pleasured as I have him in my mouth. Plus, I’m bi so I can please both any time, any way. ;)

Or it could be that I just enjoy threesomes. 🤷‍♀️
Just 🤩

Back