Women who fantasize about or want to watch their significant other with other people, and who would that other person/people be?

lil_jenni

Super Fellatrix
So, I suspect there is a thread like this someplace. But in all the years I have been here, I do not believe I have ever seen it. There are a bunch of threads for guys who think about or want to see their wives/girlfriends with other people, and even threads about who guys might want their wives/girlfriends to suck off.

As a woman who more and more fantasizes about her husband fucking and getting BJs from other women, and who even recently got to watch him fuck her girlfriend, I for one would be interested in such a thread for women.

So yeah, like I said, this is currently a big fantasy for me. Sometimes I think about Hubby fucking another woman and then telling me about it while he fucks me or or I give him a blowie... or he fucks my mouth... yeah... especially if he told me he didn't wash off first... but I think I need to not think about that right now so I can finish this post.

Other times, I fantasize about being there while he fucks someone else, in a threesome or a swapping situation. Watching him fuck or get serviced by a woman while her husband fucks me is a big go to for me at the moment.

Sometimes, it's kind of just generic women, especially when I fantasize about him coming home after being with someone else and telling me about it. Sometimes, its very specific, like this half-Brazilian woman who interned at his old firm and is now dating his old boss and on whom I have a huge crush. I would love to see them together. One thing I think about with them is her tit fucking him with her big boobs while I watch and get jealous because I can't do that for him, at least not so well, given my much more modest boobies. Or him coming on her boobs and making me clean it. Stuff like that.

I also think about him and my girlfriend getting together and fucking and then both of them, at different times, telling me about it while I am with them... while I am going down on them...

So, since I'm getting myself pretty worked up, I'll wrap this up here... with maybe more to come (pun intended) later... :D

But first, I'm sure other women feel this way -- anyone care to share?

So, I suspect there is a thread like this someplace. But in all the years I have been here, I do not believe I have ever seen it. There are a bunch of threads for guys who think about or want to see their wives/girlfriends with other people, and even threads about who guys might want their wives/girlfriends to suck off.

As a woman who more and more fantasizes about her husband fucking and getting BJs from other women, and who even recently got to watch him fuck her girlfriend, I for one would be interested in such a thread for women.

So yeah, like I said, this is currently a big fantasy for me. Sometimes I think about Hubby fucking another woman and then telling me about it while he fucks me or or I give him a blowie... or he fucks my mouth... yeah... especially if he told me he didn't wash off first... but I think I need to not think about that right now so I can finish this post.

Other times, I fantasize about being there while he fucks someone else, in a threesome or a swapping situation. Watching him fuck or get serviced by a woman while her husband fucks me is a big go to for me at the moment.

Sometimes, it's kind of just generic women, especially when I fantasize about him coming home after being with someone else and telling me about it. Sometimes, its very specific, like this half-Brazilian woman who interned at his old firm and is now dating his old boss and on whom I have a huge crush. I would love to see them together. One thing I think about with them is her tit fucking him with her big boobs while I watch and get jealous because I can't do that for him, at least not so well, given my much more modest boobies. Or him coming on her boobs and making me clean it. Stuff like that.

I also think about him and my girlfriend getting together and fucking and then both of them, at different times, telling me about it while I am with them... while I am going down on them...

So, since I'm getting myself pretty worked up, I'll wrap this up here... with maybe more to come (pun intended) later... :D

My ex used to enjoy watching me with other men. She was extremely aroused by that. I like watching her with other men also.

My ex used to enjoy watching me with other men. She was extremely aroused by that. I like watching her with other men also.

I'm a male, who's wishing for a woman who's turned on by idea of watching me with a another man. Would you like something like that or you want to see your husband only with other women ?

It's not really my thing (although, I can't say I've never wondered what it would be like to be with two bi men - something I have not done before), and I am very sure it's not Hubby's thing, but I'm always supportive of people finding what makes them happy and fulfilled. :heart:

It's not really my thing (although, I can't say I've never wondered what it would be like to be with two bi men - something I have not done before), and I am very sure it's not Hubby's thing, but I'm always supportive of people finding what makes them happy and fulfilled. :heart:
I agree. So long as we cause no injury to others we should pursue whatever pleasures we desire. Good luck and happiness.

From personal experience I would say you are in the minority, sorry to say.

There use to be a thread along the same lines, but it's probably been a long time since somebody posted to it so it's probably way down the list of pages.

I suspect my gf would be into this, she has hinted at it before.

One of his friends. She's a really nice woman. Not a drop dead beauty but good looking but with a body that I'm jealous of. I so want to watch my hubs hooking up with her. But I don't want them to know that I'm watching

That's the only one among his friends who I want to see him fucking. There few more but they are all my friends

GuySLut and Mtnmike voted for my post. Evidently they like cuckqueans so that they get to be slutty without feeling guilty. GuySLut admits to be one for sure and Mtnmike's name may look vanilla and innocent but if one pays a little attention, he is actually all over the place. Very loose.

It would awesome to see my wife with another woman...or man! Pretty sure it will not happen any time soon. But if she wanted to have a guest with us I would be excited! I would ok if it wasnt a threesome, and I only but would join if she wanted (and the guest) I want to watch and I want to see her happy.

I fantasize about it all the time but it's not something i'd choose to bring into reality. I love seeing his dick going into girls i share the gloryhole with but that's anonymous. I'd love to watch him really pay attention and turn a woman inside out like he does to me sometimes but only in my fantasies. I'm far too fucking jealous to openly share him. I'd hate some bitch knowing i knew and possibly lording it up over me that she'd 'had' my hubby. We've spoken about it before and the only option we've come up with is if the woman is blindfolded really securely. There are probably only three women that i've actually seen him have sex with. They were right next to me at the hole at the time and hubby and i watched it together later on video but they were really close friends and family who are included in our thing. I'm just not a sharer. He is. He loves seeing me take dick so long it's anonymous as well. He talks about openly sharing me with a stranger, maybe in a hotel room without the hole so that he can be right there and see and hear and smell and maybe even participate, but it's just fantasy as well. We've found something that works for us and we don't want to fuck things up. Neither of us have enough 'cuck' in us to want to make a reality of other people having power in our playtime. My two cents.

I fantasize about it all the time but it's not something i'd choose to bring into reality. I love seeing his dick going into girls i share the gloryhole with but that's anonymous. I'd love to watch him really pay attention and turn a woman inside out like he does to me sometimes but only in my fantasies. I'm far too fucking jealous to openly share him. I'd hate some bitch knowing i knew and possibly lording it up over me that she'd 'had' my hubby. We've spoken about it before and the only option we've come up with is if the woman is blindfolded really securely. There are probably only three women that i've actually seen him have sex with. They were right next to me at the hole at the time and hubby and i watched it together later on video but they were really close friends and family who are included in our thing. I'm just not a sharer. He is. He loves seeing me take dick so long it's anonymous as well. He talks about openly sharing me with a stranger, maybe in a hotel room without the hole so that he can be right there and see and hear and smell and maybe even participate, but it's just fantasy as well. We've found something that works for us and we don't want to fuck things up. Neither of us have enough 'cuck' in us to want to make a reality of other people having power in our playtime. My two cents.
Oh, I agree about not being a 'cuck' I'm long time alpha male type and nobodies bitch...however, I seem to have similar desires as your man. My wife, probably in the same stance, too jealous. But hopefully things change, were aging, maturing and not the same young 20 somethings from 20 years ago.

Those of us who love to see our man with another woman sexually may be in a minority, but we do exist, me being one of them. For me it is an extension of my voyeuristic that enjoys watching others have sex. There is a difference in my mind of the committed part of our relationship and bodily pleasure we share with others.

Watching my husbands cock, sliding in and out of another womans wet pussy, hearing her cries of pleasure, urging him to fuck her harder, is exciting to me, in large part because I know what she is feeling. On a number of times, I have tasted the mix of his cum and her pussy together, sucking them from his cock after he has finished inside her, and moved down to eat her out sucking his cum from her. I have been present to see him give another woman her first ever facial, the first being with a red headed neighbor many years ago. It is one of my hottest sexual memories.

Again, it may not be for every relationship, and being in the swinging lifestyle, yes we have seen jealousy rear its ugly head, but for us it is something we are satisfied with. Being bisexual, I get the best of both worlds, the taste of a sweet sexy pussy and the tastes of my husbands cock , all in one setting.

I would be open to a couples sex session just to start. Just having sex with the wife while someone else enjoys their SO in the same room or bed. Would not need any cross touching or anything. Would be fun to see where it goes from there.

Of course I would not mind having my wife and another woman at the same time. She could be a watcher or an active participant. I fantasize that my wife discovers that she likes to eat pussy during an ecounter like this!

I am not sure what I think about seeing my wife with another man. There is a thought about getting head from her while she is enjoying a new cock. However, I think it is best that this stays just as a pure thought. It would be a pity to ruin anything I may (or may not) have now. If she presented something like that to me, it would be different (ie...you get 2 woman, I get 2 men later.)

The safest and easiest thing, is to get a big mirror and put it where you can see yourself. We only have a big mirror on the back of the bedroom door, and you cannot see it unless you stand only in one spot. I did have her give me a BJ in front of it before. Very Nice!! In my younger days, my gf had one in her bedroom, she positioned it by the bed. I didn't look into it, but she did. God! She creamed so much. It was like a ton of cum coming out her pus. So that might be fun.

I never thought I’d say this, but this is a pretty hot fantasy. Not sure if it would work in real life and it may not be for everyone, but the thread intrigued me.
It’s somehow awoken something in me I didn’t think was there. I wouldn’t mind being the extra woman in these scenarios. Having his wife hold my hand or kiss me as her husbands cock pistons into me. Or having her instruct me on how he enjoys to have his cock pleasured as I have him in my mouth. Plus, I’m bi so I can please both any time, any way. ;)

Or it could be that I just enjoy threesomes. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
I never thought I’d say this, but this is a pretty hot fantasy. Not sure if it would work in real life and it may not be for everyone, but the thread intrigued me.
It’s somehow awoken something in me I didn’t think was there. I wouldn’t mind being the extra woman in these scenarios. Having his wife hold my hand or kiss me as her husbands cock pistons into me. Or having her instruct me on how he enjoys to have his cock pleasured as I have him in my mouth. Plus, I’m bi so I can please both any time, any way. ;)

Or it could be that I just enjoy threesomes. 🤷‍♀️
Things like that do sometimes work in real life. In my case it was mmf, with a husband and wife. All three of us were bi and we were comfortable in each other’s company. We played together quite a bit of the next several years. Stopping only because they moved out of state for work.

My wife doesn’t participate in this forum. So, I’ll answer how I know she would reply.

She’s always been super interested in hearing descriptions of my sexual experiences with other guys. From my earliest experiences in my younger days, to my times with a friend who was our best man, and on to a few other encounters Later in life. She is a little inhibited because of her childhood experiences, but had an ongoing thing with a co-worker that lasted for nearly two years. During that affair, which helped liberate her sexually, he mentioned that he’d had some good times with men.

She finds that the concept of watching me in bed (or on the couch, floor, hot tub, etc…lol) with him VERY arousing…lol. It‘s a frequent topic during pillow talk.

I’m 100% certain that’s how she would respond to the question.

Back in college, my girlfriend had a friend who had just broken up with the boyfriend who she'd been with since high school. She had told us on several occasions about how small his penis was and my girlfriend had also told her about mine, which was above average in size. One night the three of us were hanging out drinking at her place when she brought up the fact that she had only seen one penis in her life (his) and that it was circumcised so she had no idea how a foreskin worked. Feeling uninhibited, I offered to show her and her eyes lit up with surprise and curiosity. My girlfriend just shrugged, so I pulled out my semi-hard cock and showed it to her. I demonstrated my foreskin and how it worked, pulling it back to expose my cock head. She was very attentive and curious while my gf watched. Nothing further happened, other than some talk about sex positions during which my gf and I told her our favorite way for me to take her from behind. That night after her friend left, my gf make a joking remark to the effect of, "now that you've shown so-and-so your cock, maybe you should also show her what it's like to have a big one inside her". I responded with, "how would you feel about that?" and she just shrugged and said, "as long as I'm there to watch". I pressed further and she told me that she thought that her friend needed a good fuck in order to help her get over the break-up and she admitted that she wouldn't feel threatened if I did it, as long as she was there. I asked her if it excited her thinking about it and she invited to me to check, so I put my hand between her legs and found her wetter than I'd ever found her before. "You'd be ok if I did this, then?", I said, and pulled down her pants, bending her over the bed. She mumbled, "yes", and I spread her legs and sunk my cock deep inside her. I told her that maybe I'd have to demonstrate the position first with her and all kinds of other dirty things while she just kept responding with "yes...yes", until finally I pulled my cock out and came all over her back. Unfortunately the friend soon picked up a new boyfriend and we never made it happen, but the fantasy remained and I do believe that my gf would have let it happen if the circumstances were right.

I was pointed this direction.

This isn't a kink I'm super open about but it's definitely something that under the right circumstances absolutely does it for me. Emotional play is always something that heightens any encounter and there are real boundaries that I need to feel safe.

But being the observer is incredibly hot. You notice all the little things (expressions, motions, etc) that you can't see when you're the one fucking; holding her while she's being fucked by him and feeling that second hand; and after him telling me his every thought.

Its definitely not beginner level kink but when it's good... it's incredible.

And you're definitely NOT ALONE

I was pointed this direction.

This isn't a kink I'm super open about but it's definitely something that under the right circumstances absolutely does it for me. Emotional play is always something that heightens any encounter and there are real boundaries that I need to feel safe.

But being the observer is incredibly hot. You notice all the little things (expressions, motions, etc) that you can't see when you're the one fucking; holding her while she's being fucked by him and feeling that second hand; and after him telling me his every thought.

Its definitely not beginner level kink but when it's good... it's incredible.

And you're definitely NOT ALONE
Nice to see you here, PLP…

Back