What's your story...

I will keep it simple.
1. My first was my brother's girlfriend, as my brother watched. She was very sexy, and we continued to have sex after they broke up and a week before she married.
2. Had a couple of short-term relationships and one-night stands, including a few visits to a swinging club.
3. My First wife was bi and nudist, so we were swingers for 15 years. She left to pursue a lesbian lifestyle.
4. Kids lived with me, so I only managed a couple of one-night stands.
5. I Met my second wife on a one-night stand, I was one of three guys she was having sex with the other two guys were married. We were well-matched, and as the other guys moved on we continued and I encouraged her to meet guys. We married and still going strong after 22 years.

As you can see I have had a very sexual lifestyle with a lot of variety and opportunity.

I’m a middle aged man from the Austin Texas area. I was raised partially overseas by an Italian diplomat and a conservative yet open-minded Christian from Beaumont. I became sexually active in my late teens thx to LBG siblings, a kinky Australian girlfriend, and a visit to a Taipei brothel (combo of incidents, no connections). In college I became further exposed to polyamory and swinging thx to a promiscuous psychologist girlfriend from Houston. I also began my lifelong obsession with online erotica around this time. I work in factory middle management and am a former security officer. These days I’m unmarried (life drifted me apart from the girls unfortunately, same for my wife) but still enjoying the obsession. I hope to continue to infinity and beyond.

Early on mom and dad divorced i lived with mom but dad was around a lot. Penthouse forum and Variations magazines were left in the bathroom. I guess as a way for me to learn and mom not to have to tell me things. I read a lot and started masturbating a lot. I also learned a lot from reading all those books. This led to me have sex with one of my best friends as I showed him a story about two guys sucking each other off. I asked is he wanted to try it and he said yes. Both in a 69 and I was sucking dick. I came first and he swallowed it all down and I worked on him till he blew in my mouth. Never got to do it again but have thought about that day many times. Moved along a year later and meet a few girlfriends till i meet one and started to go steady. she knew nothing about sex. I was her first boyfriend and as things moved along she wanted to learn. We did plenty of stuff but no vaginal sex as she did not want to do that till marriage. Over the next several years I got to play with her a lot. Oral sex, anal sex, sex between her boobs. we made some videos of us together it was great getting to play with her. She learned about sex and I enjoyed teaching her what i had read. We got married and have been married 30 years. As it always does sex slowed down and I think about my time with a friend and male on male sex. I think about sucking dick and want to do it again. I started to experiment with crossdressing but only in my house. I finally told my wife I had something to show her and went and dressed and walked out crossdressed. She was not surprised and has encouraged it a few times when we have sex. I even got her to pegg me once so far. Still looking for things to spice up the sex life and started to message a couple of guys on here and shared some stories with them. She knows and in one has played along with the story writing.

Early on mom and dad divorced i lived with mom but dad was around a lot. Penthouse forum and Variations magazines were left in the bathroom. I guess as a way for me to learn and mom not to have to tell me things. I read a lot and started masturbating a lot. I also learned a lot from reading all those books. This led to me have sex with one of my best friends as I showed him a story about two guys sucking each other off. I asked is he wanted to try it and he said yes. Both in a 69 and I was sucking dick. I came first and he swallowed it all down and I worked on him till he blew in my mouth. Never got to do it again but have thought about that day many times. Moved along a year later and meet a few girlfriends till i meet one and started to go steady. she knew nothing about sex. I was her first boyfriend and as things moved along she wanted to learn. We did plenty of stuff but no vaginal sex as she did not want to do that till marriage. Over the next several years I got to play with her a lot. Oral sex, anal sex, sex between her boobs. we made some videos of us together it was great getting to play with her. She learned about sex and I enjoyed teaching her what i had read. We got married and have been married 30 years. As it always does sex slowed down and I think about my time with a friend and male on male sex. I think about sucking dick and want to do it again. I started to experiment with crossdressing but only in my house. I finally told my wife I had something to show her and went and dressed and walked out crossdressed. She was not surprised and has encouraged it a few times when we have sex. I even got her to pegg me once so far. Still looking for things to spice up the sex life and started to message a couple of guys on here and shared some stories with them. She knows and in one has played along with the story writing.
She sounds awesome! I hope she gets to watch you suck some cock...

Not sure if it’s the weed or the post but head is spinning!

Well, I don’t know if anyone is going to want to read this or not… but here goes!

I was a virgin until I was 20 and in the navy, when I got that out of the way with a hooker. Of course I was dumb and didn’t use a condom and got the clap, fortunately my best friend on the ship was a hospital corpsman and he got me fixed up with a massive shot. The second time, another hooker but I had her for a longer time in a hotel room, took a shower together and she jerked me off, then fucked for a while after that, but of course she wasn’t into it and so after a few hours I just had her jerk me off again.

Changed ships, and went to Australia where I went to a brothel and the first girl I picked wasn’t enough for me to cum before time ran out, so I paid for a different girl and she was way more fun and mission accomplished. Last time I went to a hooker was in Nevada, had her blow me first but it wasn’t good, but at least I came when fucking her.

Then a long dry spell until I met the woman who became my first wife, we had sex at least once a week, until she got sick and eventually spent a long time in the hospital and passed away. Some time after that I met one woman who had sex with me twice, then another who got together with me once or twice a week but then she caught feelings I didn’t reciprocate. There was one other woman I spent a weekend with that was nice but nothing too special.

Next was a girlfriend who was crazy but the sex was great (she was the only one I had anal sex with), but eventually the crazy was too much to deal with. Then a one night stand that was disappointing.

The last was with my second wife. When we were dating and before we had kids we had a pretty good sex life, but as we adopted more we had sex less often so now it’s been years.

So now I’m looking for sexual release outside my marriage, and expanding my horizons a bit more. Tonight should be my first experience there.

Back