Cock Map

Tonight I am watching Galaxy of Terror.

I have been assured it contains tentacle sex.

We. Shall. See.

Or possibly not. I'll probably watch with my eyes closed. :p

*zoom*

Exactly. All these tentacles . . .!
Plus, I’m getting sleepy. Hopefully I have some really weird dreams. :devil:

Tonight I am watching Galaxy of Terror.

I have been assured it contains tentacle sex.

We. Shall. See.

Or possibly not. I'll probably watch with my eyes closed. :p

*zoom*

Hey, don't knock it 'til ya tried it. We have a tentacle dildo in this household, at the request of my wife who rarely wants to try anything new. Sometimes I think the thing gets more screen time than my soldier...

Last edited:
Don’t wow eyes me @hotwords229_A the idea of an egg depositor is something that neither @Endless_Night @LadyLascivious1 nor I could wrap our heads around. As soon as I saw that’s what it was and that the eggs could be deposited in multiple places-eeek no, thank you!!🤣🤣

The proper term is Ovipositor. And they make a dildo version. (No, we don't own one)

I'm just going to walk away now and not acknowledge the fact that I knew that...

Hey, don't knock it 'til ya tried it. We have a tentacle dildo in this household, at the request of my wife who rarely wants to try anything new. Sometimes I think the thing gets more screen time than my soldier...
The proper term is Ovipositor. And they make a dildo version. (No, we don't own one)

I'm just going to walk away now and not acknowledge the fact that I knew that...
I find myself at a loss as to how to respond to either of these posts.

But, I think you have found a home in this thread. :ROFLMAO:

So, you’ve tried it I assume?

I have watched Galaxy of Terror (1981)

First, that is one strange movie. I, a noted bad sci-fi fanatic, am still not sure what was happening. 😂

Second, that was not tentacle sex. That was worm sex. Worm sex!

She was slimed. And it . . . you know, like a person. And it killed her.

IT WAS A WORM SEX SNUFF FILM

:oops:

@hotwords229_A you are in so much trouble. So much!

Omg. *thunk*

I have watched Galaxy of Terror (1981)

First, that is one strange movie. I, a noted bad sci-fi fanatic, am still not sure what was happening. 😂

Second, that was not tentacle sex. That was worm sex. Worm sex!

She was slimed. And it . . . you know, like a person. And it killed her.

IT WAS A WORM SEX SNUFF FILM

:oops:

@hotwords229_A you are in so much trouble. So much!

Omg. *thunk*
I totally disagree! Worms don’t have what can only be described as tentacles.

Link provided.

Those aren’t worm feet pulling her clothes off!

Also, didn’t they not actually die? Wasn’t it all in their minds, or something?

I totally disagree! Worms don’t have what can only be described as tentacles.

Link provided.

Those aren’t worm feet pulling her clothes off!

Also, didn’t they not actually die? Wasn’t it all in their minds, or something?
It was a 🪱 !

That little worm that she didn't manage to burn grew to gigantic proportions. And it's little worm ... errr ... appendages pulled off her clothes!

They did actually die. All but the last one.

It was a worm, dang it! :ROFLMAO:

It was!

*foot stomp*
From the novelization, numerous references to tentacles: 😁

Scared stiff, Dameia could only watch helplessly as dozens of those agile tendrils lunged for her, attacking her lithe figure with each one having its own aim. The scream that came out from her was unlike any sound she had ever made, knowing she was about to join the same fate as Quuhod.

Even without her weapon, she battled against the strong tentacles, striking out with her arms and trying to kick her legs free from their clutches. When she swiped a few aways, there were more slithering in for her to resist, far too many for her to fend off with just her hands. They grabbed at her legs and waist and coiled tight around their seized prizes. Some slid under her clothes while others swiped over her face and lips, making her retch and spit.

. . .

Tentacles bound her arms, and she pulled from them with a panicked whimper, fearing letting it take any more control of her body. The desire for freedom overrode the burning ache in her shoulders, her pulling growing more frantic as she felt tentacles slithering up her shirt. Then suddenly she slipped loose and all the strength she had been using to free them became a backward momentum.

It was a 🪱 !

That little worm that she didn't manage to burn grew to gigantic proportions. And it's little worm ... errr ... appendages pulled off her clothes!

They did actually die. All but the last one.
I have to admit, I didn’t understand this movie at all. Freddy Krueger gets attacked by himself! 🤔

I’m stopping by to say that I love the title of this thread. It makes me smile when I see that there is a notification from the cock map thread.🤣
It's true.

I'm always a little trepidatious when I see a fresh notification, but my curiosity always gets the better of me. :ROFLMAO:

Back