Cock Talk

hotwords229_A

Literotica Guru
This thread will replace my previous misfire:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1548350

I feel I’ve done a lot of maturing in the last 24 hours :)cool:) and now I have a better idea of what I was trying to do. I imagine most people were put off by the ridiculous title of the last thread and (hopefully) this one will attract more interest.

“Cock Talk” will be about all things cock related (and the balls for good measure).

As a Cock Carrying Member (get it?) since birth I have spent a tremendous amount of time on my own penis. Playing with it, thinking about it, thinking with it and just having a ball blasting good time.

And yet, there is still so much I don’t know about Penises in general.

So let’s talk and learn, share and laugh, and marvel at the mighty dick. Let’s face it, they are of interest to every one of us. Whether it be your own, your SO, whether it be of flesh and blood or rubber latex, heart operated or battery operated—we all enjoy Captain Creamy and the Teste Twins (to some degree or another).

b79540aacb294461cb768474414d39a2e7489ee6.jpg

I recently found out that the most famous full frontal guy we all know was portrayed as having a serious shrinkage issue. Not because Michelangelo gave David a little winky for laughs, but because he was about to face Goliath and therefore would go into “protection mode”. Something we guys have all experienced (shrinkage, not fighting Goliath).

On the other hand his balls are pretty impressive, so maybe not?

I think Seinfeld is where most people (women) learned about shrinkage, it may have been one of the earliest mainstream conversations about it?

I’m not sure I even realized there was shrinkage before that episode. Cold, fear, exercise, even arousal can cause it.

Any good shrinkage stories?

I think Seinfeld is where most people (women) learned about shrinkage, it may have been one of the earliest mainstream conversations about it?

I’m not sure I even realized there was shrinkage before that episode. Cold, fear, exercise, even arousal can cause it.

Any good shrinkage stories?

Yeah, I have one. Once upon a time I had a really nice top. It was pink and it had yellow daisies on the front. I really liked that top. It was one of my favorites. One day, while I was pouring juice in a baby bottle, I spilled some on my favorite top. I freaked out. So I quickly filled the kitchen sink with hot, soapy water and soaked it for like an hour. Then, without thinking, I put it in the dryer... not realizing the danger I put it in. About a half later I took it out of the dryer and the first thing I noticed was....

My favorite top had shrunk! :eek:

The End.

Yeah, I have one. Once upon a time I had a really nice top. It was pink and it had yellow daisies on the front. I really liked that top. It was one of my favorites. One day, while I was pouring juice in a baby bottle, I spilled some on my favorite top. I freaked out. So I quickly filled the kitchen sink with hot, soapy water and soaked it for like an hour. Then, without thinking, I put it in the dryer... not realizing the danger I put it in. About a half later I took it out of the dryer and the first thing I noticed was....

My favorite top had shrunk! :eek:

The End.

I can only imagine that your really nice top now looks really, really nice on you. ;)

A rarely discussed topic is which side of the inseam does a guy dress, left or right.

They are now few and far between, but a good tailor measuring you to tailor your new suit use to ask, "Do you dress left or right," and leave a little bit more cloth in that pant leg.

I dress left. I don't think that most guys decide I think for most it just happens, but my hypothesis is it mostly depends upon are you right handed or left handed and which hand you use to pull your cock out of your pants to pee and then put it back.

It is easier for me to reach left with my right hand than to reach straight down to my right inseam. As I said, a topic not frequently discussed.

A rarely discussed topic is which side of the inseam does a guy dress, left or right.

They are now few and far between, but a good tailor measuring you to tailor your new suit use to ask, "Do you dress left or right," and leave a little bit more cloth in that pant leg.

I dress left. I don't think that most guys decide I think for most it just happens, but my hypothesis is it mostly depends upon are you right handed or left handed and which hand you use to pull your cock out of your pants to pee and then put it back.

It is easier for me to reach left with my right hand than to reach straight down to my right inseam. As I said, a topic not frequently discussed.

Interesting. I never thought much about which side I put it on. I’ll have to pay attention tomorrow and see what happens. I’m pretty sure it jumps around though.

This is interesting to my mind. I have so many questions but obvs am not going to pry into that parental space here. I just would like to say badass parenting. 👍🏻

Thank you. And you can ask me anything you want. If it is too personal I will PM you the answer. Let me just say that we always said that we would always love our children unconditionally. Angry sometimes? Yes. Annoyed, frustrated, fed-up, pissed off at times sure. But unconditional love is unconditional love.

I’ll just direct you all to Episode 3 of Sex/Life at about 19minute 40 mark.

Don’t act like you don’t know. I know you know.

Real or fake that is the question? Have you ever sported a cock prosthetic?

https://www.reelmagik.com/features-pnp.html

I don’t have Netflix and haven’t seen the show, but a quick search shows a guy who is super well hung and another guy checking him out.

44808201-9736241-image-m-292_1624955632716.jpg

I can’t imagine wearing a prosthetic penis. I think it would be like wearing a toupee or wig—I would be constantly concerned that it would fall off at a bad time.

Thank you. And you can ask me anything you want. If it is too personal I will PM you the answer. Let me just say that we always said that we would always love our children unconditionally. Angry sometimes? Yes. Annoyed, frustrated, fed-up, pissed off at times sure. But unconditional love is unconditional love.

I think that’s all a kid ever needs to hear.

I’ll just direct you all to Episode 3 of Sex/Life at about 19minute 40 mark.

Don’t act like you don’t know. I know you know.

Real or fake that is the question? Have you ever sported a cock prosthetic?

https://www.reelmagik.com/features-pnp.html

Uggghhhh that show! So. Much. Potential. And it was wasted.

But Marky Mark famously wore a prosthetic in Boogie Nights.

I recently found out that the most famous full frontal guy we all know was portrayed as having a serious shrinkage issue. Not because Michelangelo gave David a little winky for laughs, but because he was about to face Goliath and therefore would go into “protection mode”. Something we guys have all experienced (shrinkage, not fighting Goliath).
On the other hand his balls are pretty impressive, so maybe not?

Also, Michelangelo, like most Renaissance sculptors, was greatly influenced by Classical Greek art. Apparently, the Greeks of that period had opinions about penis size that are not in line with current opinion.

http://www.howtotalkaboutarthistory...y-do-all-old-statues-have-such-small-penises/

And yes, I had googled this question before. :cattail:

Also, Michelangelo, like most Renaissance sculptors, was greatly influenced by Classical Greek art. Apparently, the Greeks of that period had opinions about penis size that are not in line with current opinion.

http://www.howtotalkaboutarthistory...y-do-all-old-statues-have-such-small-penises/

And yes, I had googled this question before. :cattail:

It’s funny how the obsession with size has always been there. I’m also now wondering if Aristophanes quote lead to the use of the term “That guy is a great big prick!”.

“Some guys are showers and some guys are growers.”

We’ve all heard this term, but it’s never more important to a guy than in the gym showers.

When I went to school we had one big room with shower heads all the way around and everyone had to get in there. It was not optional. Apparently today there are stalls and in some cases curtains? But when I was in school, it was a bunch of naked horny dudes all showering together and pretending not to look at each other’s dicks.

0f124e3b6293298c32a8f7a4ca7ad6e7f30d26df.jpg

Everyone looks, by the way.

The trick was to chub up enough to look impressive, but NEVER cross the line between chub and hard.

There was a guy in my grade who “allegedly” got hard in the showers and word spread through the school in about 2 seconds. I wasn’t in that class, so I don’t know if it was true or not, but the look on the guy’s face pretty much confirmed it.

I think the reason for this “scandal” (keep in mind we were all super immature junior high dumbasses) was nothing more than that it could have been any one of us and we all knew it. Getting hard in a situation like that doesn’t mean anything other than you’re a dude, and yet it was a big story for the next few periods, then quickly forgotten.

On the other hand, I still remember it and I wasn’t even there!

The guy was a jock football player and pretty popular, so don’t worry—he was fine. It was just a way to bust his balls (so to speak).

Getting naked with the whole class was intimidating, to say the least, and not something I ever got used to. It was also a great way for one of the less popular guys (who was hung like a moose) to gain more respect in the tribe.

So guys, fess up—we all looked, right? I know I’m not the only one.
Ladies, did you ever fantasize about the guys lockers? I spent much of my early life wishing I could be in the girls showers, wondering what kind of magical events unfolded there. I’m pretty sure the girls showers were just a steamy place to touch each other’s breasts and make out, right? Am I right?

Anybody have any good stories of public showers? (Keeping in mind that we were all 18 years old at the time (Lit rules)) ;)

haha I was in that time also. Group showers. We did not make out or touch each other though. That was before waxing/trimming etc. So I think it was more like "damn she has a serious bush" or checking out boob sizes.
I think I'd be more intimidated now. Back then, I was skinny with big boobs. So I knew I was getting stared at. Now. I'm not skinny.
I used to wonder if the guys were really slapping each others asses with towels though.

Some of us would joke that we should run in and surprise them. But we figured out that they would mostly like that. However. That was before we understood the Shower/Grower thing. So now, I realize, many would be uncomfortable.

Back