😈 Fantasy Factory 😈

Shi_One81

100% that bitch
Do you have an unfulfilled fantasy? Tell us about it!
Is there something you’ve done sexually in the past you’re yearning to do again? Give us the details!
When you masturbate what or who is it you’re thinking of? The possibilities are endless!

An unfulfilled fantasy I have is a creampie gangbang. I absolutely love the feeling of a cock throbbing as a load is dumped in me and I’d love to experience that in excess.

Don’t be shy… let the fantasies fly!

(Judgement-free zone)

I’m generally pretty conservative and my sex life is so vanilla it’s a cross between long periods of fasting and diabetic friendly.

I travel often for work, and I have the fantasy of renting a room from a lady who is fed up with previous relationships and has decided to exert her own dominance, and we find in each other an unexplored desire for control in her and an unknown desire to surrender in myself.

Fuck yeah! :heart:
I know you enjoy, I mean really enjoy sucking on a good hard cock ........ likewise but have you ever considered or thought about kissing, licking and sucking on multiple cocks at the same time time if I may kindly ask??

Like being on your knees and having 2, 3 or even 4 hard cocks around you for you to hold in both your hands and you can alternate enjoying one cock to the next?

I would sooo, soooo much love to try something like this even once in my life. I know my jaw would ache the next day but ache in a good way hmmmmm 😜

I know you enjoy, I mean really enjoy sucking on a good hard cock ........ likewise but have you ever considered or thought about kissing, licking and sucking on multiple cocks at the same time time if I may kindly ask??

Like being on your knees and having 2, 3 or even 4 hard cocks around you for you to hold in both your hands and you can alternate enjoying one cock to the next?
Yes, but I didn't alternate between them. I just focused on one guy at a time. When I was done with one, I went to the next one and then the next one and then.... well you get the picture. :D Good times. :heart:

Yes, but I didn't alternate between them. I just focused on one guy at a time. When I was done with one, I went to the next one and then the next one and then.... well you get the picture. :D Good times. :heart:
Aahhhhhh I see. It's like enjoying on said focus cock until completion then on to the next one and so forth and so forth!?!?

Hmmmmm can't go wrong with that either though I just find something so naughty about alternating from one to the other, to the other to the other. So so naughty. Can't lie 😜

Glad you had a wonderful NYE ahem ahem sweetie!

A big fantasy for me now that could possibly come true is with a lady I used to work with. She was cute as hell with small boobs and a terrific body. There’s a bit of an age difference but we got along great and I could always make her laugh. I’d often fantasize about her and thought she may have done the same for me. As much as I wanted to try and have an affair with her I was never sure about her and felt like I was getting mixed signals. Being work mates kind of complicated things, too. I’m also in a sexless marriage too, so any time a woman so much as smiled at me I automatically think she wants to sleep with me. Yeah, right.

Anyway, she got married so I forgot about it then she got a job elsewhere and moved out of state. We keep in touch now and then and I tried to gently flirt with her but never got anything in return. Still, I always wondered if there was something there.

So, my company is sending me to a conference for five days that coincidentally is not too far from where she currently lives, about a two and a half hour drive. I also found out she got divorced. I’m going to let her know that I’ll be in the area and say it’d be nice to get together for a drink and just see here it leads. It’s a long drive for just a drink and she often travels out of town for work so I doubt anything will come of it.

My bigger fantasy is that she not only meets up with me but spends the week with me as well. Conference during the day and fucking that sweet body by night!

I’ve only had anal one time and he didn’t finish in my ass. I’d love to try it again this time with an anal creampie.
I really want to be used multiple times and feel their cum dripping from my ass. It happens in my fantasies, often when I’m bound.

To be dressed in a full set of lingerie: heels, stockings, suspender belt (garter for the Americans), panties and bra, and to be a cum target for a very large group of men, lining up to wank their hard cocks and ejaculate hot ropes of sperm wherever they like until all of my underwear is completely soaked in semen and it's all over my exposed skin.

Me and another guy in an MMF depositing our loads in me lover's pussy, then her feeding it to me in a wild facesitting, and finally her kissing me passionately when I'm done. Not in a cuck scenario, but just because we both enjoy the fruits of our labor.

Last edited:
There is this lady at my workplace, she is prim and proper, always dressed formal and nice. I love her big ass and she wears her Id card hanging over her boobs. The whole scene makes me horny.
I fantasize that she is laying over my lap with her bottom naked. Spanking her bare big bass with her Id card tag.

Back