😈 Fantasy Factory 😈

I have quite a few which involve exhibitionism, voyeurism and encounters with strangers. This is a more unusual one as far as I know (perhaps? You tell me!)

I arrange to meet an attractive, middle aged lady in a coffee bar, after placing adverts, where we talk about how we both would like to fulfil our secret desires. We arrange that at some point in the next month I would secretly watch her walking around her ground floor apartment naked, masturbating and playing with her sex toys. She wouldn’t know when I would be there, only that there may be a chance that she is being secretly watched by a man she hardly knows.

I turn up and sneak around to the rear of her ground floor apartment, and spy on her through her windows, where I spot her moving from room to room naked. She settles down on her sofa and has a long, sensual session of pleasuring herself while a watch and do the same from outside. In my fantasy, I feel like I’m secretly watching her but feel that I am given permission. But the secrecy of it makes it feel really naughty and I leave a little heart shaped, painted stone on her window ledge to let her know I was there and saw her in all her glory.

I like this because it’s consensual but it somehow feels like it’s not. So, for example, doing that in a non consensual way would make me feel gross, but being invited to do it at an unknown moment makes me really turned on. I think it’s probably common for a woman to exhibit herself and pretend she doesn’t know she’s being watched. I like the idea of being the voyeur in that situation, and joining in with that game.

I’ll stop now… I’m getting too much into it 😅🤪☺️

I have quite a few which involve exhibitionism, voyeurism and encounters with strangers. This is a more unusual one as far as I know (perhaps? You tell me!)

I arrange to meet an attractive, middle aged lady in a coffee bar, after placing adverts, where we talk about how we both would like to fulfil our secret desires. We arrange that at some point in the next month I would secretly watch her walking around her ground floor apartment naked, masturbating and playing with her sex toys. She wouldn’t know when I would be there, only that there may be a chance that she is being secretly watched by a man she hardly knows.

I turn up and sneak around to the rear of her ground floor apartment, and spy on her through her windows, where I spot her moving from room to room naked. She settles down on her sofa and has a long, sensual session of pleasuring herself while a watch and do the same from outside. In my fantasy, I feel like I’m secretly watching her but feel that I am given permission. But the secrecy of it makes it feel really naughty and I leave a little heart shaped, painted stone on her window ledge to let her know I was there and saw her in all her glory.

I like this because it’s consensual but it somehow feels like it’s not. So, for example, doing that in a non consensual way would make me feel gross, but being invited to do it at an unknown moment makes me really turned on. I think it’s probably common for a woman to exhibit herself and pretend she doesn’t know she’s being watched. I like the idea of being the voyeur in that situation, and joining in with that game.

I’ll stop now… I’m getting too much into it 😅🤪☺️
I have a similar fantasy. I can understand you for wanting to witness real and raw sensuality of women. Watching them in their natural glory and getting to know about their this untold and unseen side of her, more like unmasking themselves.

There are fantasies that I’ve achieved, or are actually achievable. There are also fantasies that are outside my parameters, ones that I like the thought of, but will never attempt.

One of those for me, would be pulling a train, of six or eight men, for as long as I could take them.

M.
👩‍🦳 xxxx
Agreed on fantasies that will only exist in my head or through hypothetical conversation.

Things that would be impractical or unsafe if ever done in real life. But fun and exciting tho

A big fantasy for me now that could possibly come true is with a lady I used to work with. She was cute as hell with small boobs and a terrific body. There’s a bit of an age difference but we got along great and I could always make her laugh. I’d often fantasize about her and thought she may have done the same for me. As much as I wanted to try and have an affair with her I was never sure about her and felt like I was getting mixed signals. Being work mates kind of complicated things, too. I’m also in a sexless marriage too, so any time a woman so much as smiled at me I automatically think she wants to sleep with me. Yeah, right.

Anyway, she got married so I forgot about it then she got a job elsewhere and moved out of state. We keep in touch now and then and I tried to gently flirt with her but never got anything in return. Still, I always wondered if there was something there.

So, my company is sending me to a conference for five days that coincidentally is not too far from where she currently lives, about a two and a half hour drive. I also found out she got divorced. I’m going to let her know that I’ll be in the area and say it’d be nice to get together for a drink and just see here it leads. It’s a long drive for just a drink and she often travels out of town for work so I doubt anything will come of it.

My bigger fantasy is that she not only meets up with me but spends the week with me as well. Conference during the day and fucking that sweet body by night!
So, great news here! I contacted her and she gets home only a couple days before I leave but she’s actually willing to make to 2.5 hour drive to meet with me. That’s got to spell an overnighter for her, right? I actually suggested that it was too much of a drive to see how she’d respond and she insisted on coming. I’m so hopeful, but not expecting. Even if nothing happens it will be good to see her.

I've been wishing I could have the use of a Dr's office and all the tools for a bit of fun with a "patient"

I've never been picked up before. I think it'd be exciting to have a woman hit on me and try to get into my pants...

So, great news here! I contacted her and she gets home only a couple days before I leave but she’s actually willing to make to 2.5 hour drive to meet with me. That’s got to spell an overnighter for her, right? I actually suggested that it was too much of a drive to see how she’d respond and she insisted on coming. I’m so hopeful, but not expecting. Even if nothing happens it will be good to see her.
Hopeful too, Sweetie! ❤️😊

Back