Alt hunting, Lit’s favorite pastime :)

When I'm worked up, I consider an air to make a pics thread, out go other places around here I don't want this account associated with for personal reasons, but I know myself. I'll forget to log out of one and start doing the other things with it and blow my cover and defeat the purpose of it. It's easier to just behave myself than try to keep two personalities straight

I've had two alts on here purely because I'm terrible at wanting a name change. First off was my real first name which I'm - as an idiot - thought would be a good idea! Then this name. And I created one afterwards - iLackBrainCells - before deciding it was stupid and sticking with this.

I made sure everyone knew who I was by sticking my names in my signature block.

No alts. I am what I am. What ya see is what ya get.

Just a horny motherfucker with an equally horny (almost) wife.

There was a while back a friend of mine posted a rejoinder that now she knew for sure who I was. I thought it was kind of funny since I'd posted that I was changing and exactly why I was changing. But, I guess she didn't see that post and assumed... Well, I don't really know just what she assumed.

*shrug* But, sure. If there is someone who doesn't know and cares, I posted for a while under @PuckIt and an even shorter while under @Ewobbit. It was never my intention to hide or be sneaky about it.

I thought about it. Especially recently but I’m too lazy to start over, I’m not creative enough to be someone new and quite honestly I like who I am. I’ve made mistakes, I’ve been too open, I’ve deleted threads…but I’ve always been honestly me and I think that’s a rare find.

I do have one. I created it so long ago that I don't really remember why. I'd speculate that I wanted to sign on and check things on the bulletin board, without it being obvious that I was online. The old Lit interface used to show everyone who was signed in right on the 'front page' - no need for scrolling through 16 pages of user names. I haven't used the alt in years.

No. This has been my account from day one. I've never seen the need for alts or deleting my account. When I tire of the place, I take a break.

I've had bad interactions with this account to be sure, but I feel that it's better to use this account and see how I've changed over time rather than try to "start over."

I'm sure there are situations where an alt makes perfect sense, especially for women, but I've never been in one

I've mentioned this at least a couple times, but I created my first account here about 5 years ago, unexpectedly fell in love, moved across the country for him and eventually got too busy with the mind-blowing sex, life, work and other things to keep up with posting here for a while.

When I decided to come back recently, I made a new account, just in case he decided to check up on my old account...I seriously doubt he's watching the forums closely enough to recognize my words or tits, but he would if he did see certain posts 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can understand that. I’ve considered doing the same, not to hide but because when you were once voted “cutest couple” and you aren’t part of that anymore it feels a little awkward sometimes to be here

I thought about it. Especially recently but I’m too lazy to start over, I’m not creative enough to be someone new and quite honestly I like who I am. I’ve made mistakes, I’ve been too open, I’ve deleted threads…but I’ve always been honestly me and I think that’s a rare find.
Better not change. Love just the way you are.

Does he know you’re back? No judgement (no for real, honestly!) I’m always interested in how this place is an outlet for some of us even after years and years, myself included

Probably not. As far as I know, he's not active on Lit at all anymore. We still talk regularly and neither of us have mentioned it. If he did see certain posts, he's one of the few people in the world that would recognize certain stories and/or parts shown in pics.

This is my alt, only because I took a break and forgot my info.

I use alys on other social media for posting various pictures, but here is kinda dedicated to one theme and I don't have any creepers.

We like this one of you

There was a chap who made an alt including my real name and thought it was ok for him to do so.

😳
Was the name a coincidence, or did the person know it was your real name when they did it?

Because that could just be unfortunate luck, or that could be deeply fucked up, depending.

This is what I guess could be considered an alt. My first go around was years ago and after a hiatus, I couldn't remember my password and had long given up the email address.

The second I ended up befriending a young lady here and other than some fun chatting, went no further. However, she decided it wasn't enough and started to veer into things that could have had an affect on my real life.

This is my third, and final iteration on Literotica.

This is what I guess could be considered an alt. My first go around was years ago and after a hiatus, I couldn't remember my password and had long given up the email address.

The second I ended up befriending a young lady here and other than some fun chatting, went no further. However, she decided it wasn't enough and started to veer into things that could have had an affect on my real life.

This is my third, and final iteration on Literotica.
Those are the "alts" we understand and have no problem with. 😊

Last edited:
Back