Alt hunting, Lit’s favorite pastime :)

I made an alt sometime in my first three months here!

There was a guy who kept making alts to get around my block to PM me. Then, another guy who started to harass me in threads and PM people I flirted with, because I didn't want to be monogamous with him. 🙄

So, OxfordDon told me to make an alt so I can come to the threads while the mods settled this problem child.

Three weeks, I did that. I told the people who knew me in PM. But, I felt like I was lying in threads and really couldn't be myself, so I stopped. I used it for a while to do a few SRPs and to get my feet wet writing stories on Lit, but it's been inactive for 6 years or more.

I have my eye on a few accounts that I suspect are maybe the same person and all I believe are using stolen photos. That doesn’t sit right with me. I don’t have any proof. Just a hunch.
Ugh, don't you hate that? That's another thing that I think is pretty heinous. Stealing other people's photos is just awful and not okay. Fortunately you can find the fakes quick with a reverse image search.

It's okay to have an alt for exploration and whatever, just don't use it to be deceitful and manpulative.

This is key. Many people have changed identities or left and returned and they have their reasons. Some tell others, some don't. It's the ones who use it to hurt others that make me angry.
I've left and come back a couple times. I deleted my accounts on the way out because I thought I was done. I always try to make that clear, although it's not hard to figure out. Lol ;)

But yeah, do your thing, just don't be manipulative.

Never saw the point. Then again I have atleast one foot in reality, most of the time.

I can’t remember passwords for multiple accounts-how do y’all even do that??
Well, my main account has one password and most of my alts accounts shared password. If someone had ever guessed it, they could have accessed several accounts. Not the most IT compliant over here…

I‘m not a good alt spotter at all. For all I know, you are all the same person and you just interact differently with me.

I actually kind of wish this was true, because I would be interested to see how I act differently with the same person who is acting differently with me.

It could be a fascinating experiment. 🤔

I made an alt sometime in my first three months here!

There was a guy who kept making alts to get around my block to PM me. Then, another guy who started to harass me in threads and PM people I flirted with, because I didn't want to be monogamous with him. 🙄

So, OxfordDon told me to make an alt so I can come to the threads while the mods settled this problem child.

Three weeks, I did that. I told the people who knew me in PM. But, I felt like I was lying in threads and really couldn't be myself, so I stopped. I used it for a while to do a few SRPs and to get my feet wet writing stories on Lit, but it's been inactive for 6 years or more.
I’m sorry to hear you had to deal with such jerks like that. I hope Lit was able to block them permanently. We don’t need such people on here

You guys can't remember passwords. I can't even remember the usernames 😂

I started out with a name that was some variation of boredwife and got a ton of random PMs whenever I logged in. So I made this more generic gendered name and forgot about that account.

Then someone messaged me with a funny alt and I thought it would be fun to reply with an alt. But I forgot you can't make an account instanteously so I made it but then never used it and now I can't remember the username.

I just remembered one alt who broke my heart. @Pond_Dweller

She/he/they/it sent me one beautiful lit life altering message and then ghosted me forever. That was not nice.

But I still want you to cum, whenever you are.
Oh my god, has anyone told you you have just the sweetest sexiest voice I've ever heard? I may cum shortly.

Happy New Year

You guys can't remember passwords. I can't even remember the usernames 😂

I started out with a name that was some variation of boredwife and got a ton of random PMs whenever I logged in. So I made this more generic gendered name and forgot about that account.

Then someone messaged me with a funny alt and I thought it would be fun to reply with an alt. But I forgot you can't make an account instanteously so I made it but then never used it and now I can't remember the username.
Sounds like too much work, already!! Haha.

Who has created an alt? More than one? Why?
I have.

My first alt was...hmmm. Well, if you want honesty, there was a bunch of racist & sexist shit being posted; and no, it wasn't just in the Political Forum.
Obviously, you pick your battles, but the cessation of idiocy can begin when stagnation ends. So, you say nothing, and people keep going on their merry way, loudly propagating misinformed filth. Perhaps, that's the worst part for me: since no one says anything, an amen circle-jerk forms like the ugliest, most ominous cloud you've ever seen, gearing up for a bigotry storm.

So, unfortunately, my main account morphed into me speaking up to assholes who think defending black women is a sign of "wokeness."
Lol, actually a seemingly popular author here was one such culprit & it's very ironic that he otherwise likes to praise women and give the appearance that he stands on moral high ground. I guess morality is more of an accessory you get to tailor to your mood for the day.

I wanted to post an ad and I didn't want backlash from my "woke" posts to tarnish my pursuits. More plainly, I thought they'd say awful things and that's on me for letting them win.

This current account? I need to take a breath of fresh cyber air from my alt. Life is funny that way.

I’ve had several alts in my time here, and previously on pixies-place if anyone ever visited that site.

One was from when I had a pic thread, but got a stalker, so pics deleted, new name.

Another went because I felt I’d made too much information about me public.

Another went after I finished dating a Litster and felt the need for a new start.

These days I’m very quiet and discreet so no future changes anticipated.

Back