❤️ Best date, Worst Date☹️

BadAmy

Your Holiness
Come share a slice of your life with us, whether online, or in person...

what was your best date,

and worst date?

me first:

BD:Guy took me to a circus. I'll never forget it. Risky, but so fun!
WD: Guy used gift cards to buy dinner, brought his own silverware, and booked the date at 5pm, for the early bird special. wtf?

Maybe he’s just super hygienic?

Or could be he didn’t want to spread multiple diseases…

So many questions.

Oh lord, the bad date goes back a long time ago. When I was cute and fairly good looking. Not the crusty bastard I am now.

And actually the date wasn’t so bad, it was the stalking afterwards that tripped me up. Crazy bitch would prank call, show up at work (it was a bar, so no harm done), you know, cra-cra shit.

So one time she called, just heavy breathing, so I put it on speaker for my roommates to hear, and started talking.

“Yeah baby, I love to hear you breath like that, it fucking gets me going, I’m stroking right now, thinking of how you felt, how you moaned when I fucked … your tight little ass”

And she hung up. So sad. I thought maybe we could get a good thing going.

Best: coffee in a park with a woman I met here almost 16 years ago. Moved in together three months later and we'll be married 11 years in September.

Worst: her body odor was overpowering and the lettuce in her teeth made for a forgettable afternoon.

And actually the date wasn’t so bad, it was the stalking afterwards that tripped me up. Crazy bitch would prank call, show up at work (it was a bar, so no harm done), you know, cra-cra shit.

So one time she called, just heavy breathing, so I put it on speaker for my roommates to hear, and started talking.

“Yeah baby, I love to hear you breath like that, it fucking gets me going, I’m stroking right now, thinking of how you felt, how you moaned when I fucked … your tight little ass”

And she hung up. So sad. I thought maybe we could get a good thing going.
That happened to me after a date many years ago. We fucked on that first date. She wasn't particularly good and I don't know that I did my best work. I tried to get her to go out again for a month and she wouldn't. Then she starts stalking me at my very public workplace at the time. I'd had enough, so I just had to ride it out.

That happened to me after a date many years ago. We fucked on that first date. She wasn't particularly good and I don't know that I did my best work. I tried to get her to go out again for a month and she wouldn't. Then she starts stalking me at my very public workplace at the time. I'd had enough, so I just had to ride it out.
What's your Best date???

Best date:

One perfect day in Rome around Christmastime. Starting out at the Vatican we leisurely made our way through the city, exploring Castel Sant’ Angelo, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, and the Trevi fountain. The tree at St. Peter’s, the holiday market at Piazza Navona, garland hanging over cobblestone streets, fairy lights everywhere…it was pure magic. We stopped along the way for lunch, dinner, gelato, and finally a bottle of wine that we drank while sitting on the steps of the Fontana Della Rotunda. When it started raining we laughed as we ran to take cover under the Pantheon portico.

I fell head over heels in love with Rome, sculptural fountains, and my Italian date. Two of the three still make my heart race 😍

Best date - we started out having lunch, then walking around town just talking. We eventually played some putt-putt golf before going out to dinner. It ended with us watching the 4th of July fireworks by ourselves sitting on a picnic table.

I've never had sex on a 1st date, I don't believe in it. She later told me, that she badly wanted to but found it sweet and refreshing that I left after we kissed. We remain friends to this day.

Worst date - I was setup on a blind date by a friend. We met separately at some restaurant. When the waiter asked for my order, I ordered a steak dinner. Turned out she was a vegetarian (nothing wrong with that), she threw her drink in my face and called me an "animal killer" and left.

Best date - having amazing chemistry with this one guy. We weren't exactly doing anything special, but I just enjoyed his company. Talked until the very next morning. We could tell there was a tension between us and before he had to leave we ended up making out. Would've been happy to take things further but we both had things to do. Ended going to work tired from no sleep but giddy all day.

Worst date - went for a meal with a guy who pretty much decided we were going to fuck ten mins into the date. Paid for my food and left. He text bombed me for weeks after.

Worst ~ Back in college, I went to visit my best friend. He didn't want to miss any time with his girlfriend, so they set me up on a blind date with one of her friends. This gal didn't even sit down in our booth before she was kneeling on the seat, looking over the back, talking to some high school boys, with her ass hanging over the table. And she stayed like that the entire time. I just sat there and quietly ate my food, pulled far enough to one side that her ass wasn't hanging over my plate. When we were done eating, we had hers wrapped to go and took her home before going to a movie.

Best ~ I was actually pretty infamous for my dates in certain circles before I understood just how big "a thing" shoes are for women. I think my all-time favorite, we started off with bowling, then went to a fancy(ish) restaurant where we got a "snack" of appetizers. Then, we went to play mini-golf. Afterward. we ate dinner at a different restaurant. A movie to give a little time for dinner to settle, then dessert at yet a different favorite restaurant. Topped off with a dance club/bar. We didn't do more than kiss goodnight, as she was exhausted and her feet hurt. For our second date, she cautioned me that there would be no sex either if I drove her to exhaustion by being that active for that long again. But, we got to find out that we actually enjoyed hanging out and learned a lot about each other, so I still, to this day, consider it one of my better ones.

Best date... He got a car for us and we went exploring through the city. Started at a Japanese restaurant and the went to several bars, the last of which was a speak easy that people only knew about by word of mouth. They didn't market themselves. Had fabulous drinks.

Worst date... We met on tinder (first mistake) and then met at a restaurant. He was funny though dinner and made me laugh then asked if I wanted to see a movie. I'd had fun up to that point so I said yes. The instant I sat down his hands were all over me and he wouldn't stop kissing me even though I wasn't comfortable and told him so. I went to the bathroom and cried. Debated on leaving but nicegirl is too programmed into my head so I stayed the rest of the movie. As we left the theater he was telling me he planned on me being his gf and wanted to plan like 5 more dates. I nodded my head and blocked him when I got home.

Best date... He got a car for us and we went exploring through the city. Started at a Japanese restaurant and the went to several bars, the last of which was a speak easy that people only knew about by word of mouth. They didn't market themselves. Had fabulous drinks.

Worst date... We met on tinder (first mistake) and then met at a restaurant. He was funny though dinner and made me laugh then asked if I wanted to see a movie. I'd had fun up to that point so I said yes. The instant I sat down his hands were all over me and he wouldn't stop kissing me even though I wasn't comfortable and told him so. I went to the bathroom and cried. Debated on leaving but nicegirl is too programmed into my head so I stayed the rest of the movie. As we left the theater he was telling me he planned on me being his gf and wanted to plan like 5 more dates. I nodded my head and blocked him when I got home.
Not angry at you, but for you. Wtf is wrong with men?

Not angry at you, but for you. Wtf is wrong with men?
I don't know. Sometimes I think they confuse buying a woman dinner with buying her body... Totally fucked up, but sadly, that's just my worst experience... Not the only one.

Best date - Happy hour drinks turned into dinner at the bar/restaurant down the road. After dinner there was some live music which turned into a dance party. Dance party continued back at her place where we danced around her living room naked before finally eneding up in bed

Worst date - was meeting a girl from a dating app and we had only texted, not spoken on the phone. Shortly before the date I had to call her and tell her my original meeting spot wasn't going to work and we should me somewhere else nearby. The second she answered the phone I just knew it wasn't going to work. It ended up being one of the more awkward nights of my life where she proceeded to do nothing but talk about her ex and asked me very probing questions the whole time. I'm a guy, weird and dangerous shit doesn't happen on my dates because I'm in charge and I don't go weird shit

Best date - I was in a Dallas training lab in front of 8-10 women, my laptop connected and showing them how to use the software to upload an image to a record. My "recent pics" folder (my nude selfies) loaded and for a split second there I was on screen. Looked up and everyone had their eyes on their screens, so I think I got away with it. End of the day, one of the ladies comes up and asks what was that picture that popped up. I had 1,000 heart attacks in that instant, but her sly smile let me know my job was safe. Since I was from out of town, she offered to take me to dinner. We had a wonderful time, talked, flirted and drank a bit too much for our own good. Ended up back at her place for a very enjoyable night.

Worst date - another work related meetup with a gal that seemed pretty cool; chats went well and we agreed to meet for a drink one evening. Went to a bar, sat down to chat, and she immediately jumps into a very political discussion that was the 180 degree opposite of my views. Tried to steer the convo away, but she would not take a hint nor pick up my discomfort. Had to be careful since we ran in the same circles, so spent 90 minutes listening to her and looking for the exit.

Back