Cock Map

. . . .

I'm not entirely sure whether you're entirely kidding.

This lies within your skill set. :oops:

main-qimg-d1f6fc527b03f2b33527838e16137b67

How I imagined you reading that post. 🤣
I have to admit that last part kind of typed itself. I’m not sure if I’m kidding either. :devil:

main-qimg-d1f6fc527b03f2b33527838e16137b67

How I imagined you reading that post. 🤣
I have to admit that last part kind of typed itself. I’m not sure if I’m kidding either. :devil:
See? You already have a camera installed in my house. 😂

And, :oops:

Oh! Oh! I can be Continuity Girl! (No camera time.)

I can do that with my eyes closed, right? :p

So, I am curious. The article indicated it's mostly women who go for the monster/cryptid toys.

Would any of you guys be on board? Either for yourself or to, errr, participate with your partner?

So, I am curious. The article indicated it's mostly women who go for the monster/cryptid toys.

Would any of you guys be on board? Either for yourself or to, errr, participate with your partner?
Yes, it could be fun.

Also, I was about to say let’s get default’s thread back on track with a tentacle map that goes nicely with your question.

my-favorite-tentacles-v0-2l9grymqa4wa1.jpg

Don’t wow eyes me @hotwords229_A the idea of an egg depositor is something that neither @Endless_Night @LadyLascivious1 nor I could wrap our heads around. As soon as I saw that’s what it was and that the eggs could be deposited in multiple places-eeek no, thank you!!🤣🤣
My wow eyes were in total agreement with you.

The real question is, which one appeals? 🧐

Don’t wow eyes me @hotwords229_A the idea of an egg depositor is something that neither @Endless_Night @LadyLascivious1 nor I could wrap our heads around. As soon as I saw that’s what it was and that the eggs could be deposited in multiple places-eeek no, thank you!!🤣🤣
^^^^^^^

I, quite seriously, could not quit thinking about this. I went around big eyed and in low-level shock all day. Just, nope. 😬😂

Back