Cock Talk

Bigfoot sighting!

1fff700befa125ebe1ae5898f5bc757b5b02842a.pnj

I saw this pic on tumblr and it made me think he must have huge feet!
But, of course, the big foot big cock thing is simply a myth.

We have all heard that guys with big feet, big hands, earlobes, etc. have huge schwantzenhonkers, I have even heard something about the nose recently that I didn’t fully understand (can you explain @Trekka ?)

What “myth” have you heard about body parts, sexual proclivities, etc that you think are not true (male or female)?
What have you heard that you believe are true?
What myth would you like to be true so you could have some idea of what you’re getting into?
What stereotype about you, for example ‘it’s always the quiet ones’, etc. fits you and which ones don’t?
If you met that guy in the picture above in the forest and he told you that he and his girlfriend are going skinny dipping and would like you to join them, would you? Why, why not? What would be your expectations?
I will think about these. Uh. When the fear alone of that package escapes me 😮

Bigfoot sighting!

I saw this pic on tumblr and it made me think he must have huge feet!
But, of course, the big foot big cock thing is simply a myth.

We have all heard that guys with big feet, big hands, earlobes, etc. have huge schwantzenhonkers, I have even heard something about the nose recently that I didn’t fully understand (can you explain @Trekka ?)

What “myth” have you heard about body parts, sexual proclivities, etc that you think are not true (male or female)?
I had a thread for a while about dick size wives tails. It was funny while it lasted

What have you heard that you believe are true?
I'm honestly not sure. Are any true?
What myth would you like to be true so you could have some idea of what you’re getting into?
the foot size one. Simple glance could tell you if you wanted to stay or run. But man would my dick be small. 😪
What stereotype about you, for example ‘it’s always the quiet ones’, etc. fits you and which ones don’t?
I want to say that quiet one. But I think I've blown that one out of the water. Though. I still have the ability to shock people when they see my penis collection.
If you met that guy in the picture above in the forest and he told you that he and his girlfriend are going skinny dipping and would like you to join them, would you? Why, why not? What would be your expectations?
Skinny dipping. For sure. Maybe some exploration. But that thing wouldn't get near my ass! 🤣
I feel like oral would kill my fabulous reputation. 🤣🤣 I'd be sucking on just the head like a champ thinking I was a pro only to find out its only the head in my mouth.
His girlfriend can take the monster. I'll take her. 😍
Pardon any typos or errors. Morphine is on board. I wanted to answer better.

1) What “myth” have you heard about body parts, sexual proclivities, etc that you think are not true (male or female)?
2) What have you heard that you believe are true?
3) What myth would you like to be true so you could have some idea of what you’re getting into?
4) What stereotype about you, for example ‘it’s always the quiet ones’, etc. fits you and which ones don’t?
5) If you met that guy in the picture above in the forest and he told you that he and his girlfriend are going skinny dipping and would like you to join them, would you? Why, why not? What would be your expectations?

1) Foot/appendage size correlation.
2) I can't think of anything. 🤷‍♀️
3) N/A
4) Hmm. That because I'm generally detached and logical I'll be detached and logical about sex. 🤣
5) I would run like the wind! Because anyone wandering around in the woods in only their underwear is clearly insane. (Insects, tree branches, rabid omnivorous squirrels....)

I feel like this is a little confusing, but I am afraid to ask. 😬 😂

Ahhhhh. Possibly related^?

I understand morphine is a good time. *nods*
It was a thread about the wives tails that discuss cock size. Like the feet, and this weird measurement between the thumb and pinky while stretched out. Basical this. Asking what actually seemed to be true vs BS Kinda started with the whole measure your cock. But most didn't realize it was a joke about the funny measurements, so they gave me serious measurements.

IV Morphine is a lot of fun. :ROFLMAO: I have pills, which are still fun, but too much (2 a day) gives me jitters pretty badly. I've been limiting that to at bed time or today (where the pain was hard to get under control) Usually I am okay with just the Oxy. But thankfully I got a nap and a few hours to forget the pain.

Ohhhhhhhhh. Typo! Tales! I thought you mean actual tails, and was trying to mentally fit that into the sentence. Like, pet tails in the Pet Girl thread.

It took me an embarrassingly long time to put that together. 🤣

Sorry about the pain, Sassy. 😔
Haha no worries. I didn't even catch it. 🤣

Tails are fun. I haven't taken that kind of picture in a while.

Back