📊 The Great Lit Census of 2021 📋

I would like to zoom or FaceTime with the person(s) that answered #37 as having so many toys. Just sayin

Who knew there were so many on here from my age group? That's rather fun to know.

PLP, you did an amazing job with this!

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

I’m surprised to see the number of “nuts busted” compared to actual sex graphs.
Seems like they should be nearly exact opposites of each other.

Are most Listers (who participated) abstaining from all orgasms?

I’m surprised to see the number of “nuts busted” compared to actual sex graphs.
Seems like they should be nearly exact opposites of each other.

Are most Listers (who participated) abstaining from all orgasms?

That didn't surprise me. Especially when looking at how many people aren't in any relationship. But some of yall are rubbing them out 3 or 4 times a day. EVERY DAY. That's just impressive.

I would like to zoom or FaceTime with the person(s) that answered #37 as having so many toys. Just sayin

Who knew there were so many on here from my age group? That's rather fun to know.

I want to see that collection too!

“Men were 3x more likely to say "Curious" than women.”

Interesting. Is this because more women are “certain” having tried it?
I hope so. :D

Well, geez. I'll think about unpacking them all from the storage bins at the same time once more to get another pic. ***shrug*** You didn't ask how often we use them. Just how many I had to use on her. And, I was just guestimating. There may be more in there.

Word on the street is that more women are open to bisexual experiences than men. But is that true?

Yes, yes it is. :nana:

Ok...I will bite. How does one define a bisexual experience? Is that definition different for men than women?

I think the word orgasm plays a role. I don't consider a boob squeeze necessarily bisexuality.

Ok...I will bite. How does one define a bisexual experience? Is that definition different for men than women?

I think the word orgasm plays a role. I don't consider a boob squeeze necessarily bisexuality.

I guess I should have said bi-curious (which is how the question was worded on the poll) instead of bi-sexual. My mistake. I was probably thinking of naked women together while typing. :cool:

So I don’t think orgasms are necessarily necessary, but boob squeezing, making out, eating out, 100% all out fucking, anything like that. Are women more open/curious than men?

Obviously, we aren’t going to be able to answer this question, but the more women who have sex with other women (or are curious) the more boners I will get. And isn’t that what life is really all about? :D

On the serious side, I am interested in hearing more what people think about these results.

I guess I should have said bi-curious (which is how the question was worded on the poll) instead of bi-sexual. My mistake. I was probably thinking of naked women together while typing. :cool:

So I don’t think orgasms are necessarily necessary, but boob squeezing, making out, eating out, 100% all out fucking, anything like that. Are women more open/curious than men?

Obviously, we aren’t going to be able to answer this question, but the more women who have sex with other women (or are curious) the more boners I will get. And isn’t that what life is really all about? :D

On the serious side, I am interested in hearing more what people think about these results.
I think I'm more into bi-curious and bisexual men than I am in bi-curious and bisexual women. Probably because I've only ever had sex with someone who weilded a penis. My experiences have taught me that those guys who were willing to explore another man do a pretty freaking fantastic job of exploring a woman.

Knowing that the stats for orgasm are highest in women: women relationships, I think once I sleep with a woman I'll probably change my stance. But for now, bisexual dudes are where it's fucking at!

The link expired last year. Rainshine was bumping to see if we could get the ball rolling again this year. I added a response to an old post of HWs which probably added to the confusion. My bad x
Oh, ok good. I felt like a dumbass for a second.

I think I'm more into bi-curious and bisexual men than I am in bi-curious and bisexual women. Probably because I've only ever had sex with someone who weilded a penis. My experiences have taught me that those guys who were willing to explore another man do a pretty freaking fantastic job of exploring a woman.

Knowing that the stats for orgasm are highest in women: women relationships, I think once I sleep with a woman I'll probably change my stance. But for now, bisexual dudes are where it's fucking at!
It stands to reason that a person who has sex with the same sex openly and without fear will be a pretty good fuck. 👍 No hang ups, no shame, or hesitation just some hardcore pleasure seeking/giving.

Back