BrettJ's Bella Bistro & Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could post that here KELLEE, yes, if you are so inclined.

We welcome several different topics and points of view, although I may be the only one out and about at this hour.

BrettJ in Canada

You could post that here KELLEE, yes, if you are so inclined.

We welcome several different topics and points of view, although I may be the only one out and about at this hour.

BrettJ in Canada

I would enjoy you reading my personal feelings on Fellatio

I pride myself in the art of Fellatio!...and when I say "art" I mean...there are certain techniques that are necessary to preform to assure a satisfied recipient!... In other words ...It's not just a matter of opening your mouth and sticking in a cock...There's a philosophy regarding it... (Philosophy) the critical study of the basic principles and concepts of a discipline..I was taught TO" give head" by a very patient..caring ... 9.5 inch man!...He taught me the importance of the meaning behind...Slow and study wins the race...Many paths lead to the same destination..But, going at it like Vin Diesl..fEast and Furious....isn't what it takes...the end doesn't justify the means...now, or course there's always expectations to every rule...and, we are talking about a highly personal...individualized event...Here's my technique...
my tongue slowly encircled my mouth...wetting my full... heart shaped lips...my eyes look deep into yours eyes...and with a raise of an eye brow...I reach for your belt buckle... pulling you close to me...your standing between my parted legs... towering over me,... your hands gently pat the top of my head while my eyes ...ask, in their silent language ...the question... I already know the answer to... "YES...KEEP GOING..." your fingers grab and entwine themselves in my long...thick red hair...you pull my head towards your body..I can feel the heat from your throbbing cock as it hardens in anticipation... my mouth opens..as my head tilts back...my tongue reaches out to lick the tiny droplets of your sweet precum off the tip of your now fully engorged cock..my hands gently cup your balls...cradling them...while kissing them...I hear a deep moan of pleasure come from your throat...my pussy now..wet and aching ... tingles at the sound of your pleasure...my eyes...the windows to my soul...are now... turn inward and closing off to the world around me ...the only thing I feel.. . the only thing on my mind at that moment, is your stiff ...hard... cock filling my mouth... know I want to swallow it down my throat...feel the fullness , but in order to enjoy that sensation... I must think to myself I have to relax...relax my jaw...relax my lips... at this point I’m very aroused...in order to experience the full erotic effect i must tilt my head back...in order to open my air ways...and get past the gag reflex...and once that's achieved...my eyes find yours...i can tell your enjoying ...by the way you react... you're loving the feeling of my tongue swirling around your shaft...but the best is still to come...I swallow your cock and nuzzle my nose to your balls...I kiss them while my tongue and throat work together...sucking and swallowing...sucking ..and then feel it welling up..your hips in sync with my mouth...your hands, on the back of my head , push your cock in deeper down my throat...your fucking my mouth...i feel your body stiffen...mmmi your cumming...your pumping your hot sweet cum down my throat...I swallow over and over still moving my tongue... swallowing every drop...and kissing and licking you until your body slow down...I look up at you ...and the smile on your face tells me all I need to know... your going to sleep like a baby tonight!...

Thank you for sharing KELLEE. Sorry I wasn't around to respond earlier. Been doing a bit of work and trying to get some rest.

Does anyone else have some thoughts / comments?

BrettJ in Canada

Take another turkey day lol. Why not turkey and water ;)
yeah I could have another Turkey Dinner after all its been a Month since the last one;):D
Good Morning Everyone :kiss::rose:-freaken cold here -26 C & I have to go to Work :(

BrettJ, you bad boy, what did you do to puss em off?

NRSE pointed me here. I don't like change.
Lol.

Suppose we must behave ourselves?

Very nice, kelleebabes.

Hello Cajun - it had to do with the pictures. Apparently, they violated a rule.

Welcome back.

BrettJ in Canada

ok...im running in out of breath, because, on my way out the door, i thought might be good to get some prayers/good universe mojo/postivie energy on this;

suddenly having to run my son to the hospital for tests.- he's 7. and was diagnosed with a chronic illness this summer.(yah. bad summer) - prayers/universe mojo/positive energy appreciated
:rose: thx

ok...im running in out of breath, because, on my way out the door, i thought might be good to get some prayers/good universe mojo/postivie energy on this;

suddenly having to run my son to the hospital for tests.- he's 7. and was diagnosed with a chronic illness this summer.(yah. bad summer) - prayers/universe mojo/positive energy appreciated

Prays and good vibes coming your way.

You have that from me WEARME and I am sure the others as well. I had a condition as a young man (I grew out of it, nothing in over 40 years) so I can sympathize.

Welcome back Warlock.

I heard from SIENNA earlier folks - she thought the problem was on her end, so I set her straight. Hope to see her again soon.

BrettJ in Canada

Last edited:

Passing positive chi your way. :rose:
Hope all our southern friends have a great Thanksgiving.
I'm finished work today about 1:30 here from home & went to the gym. One thing about this prednisone is the amount of energy it gives me.
Tomorrow I have to take the Go train & subway to a clients in downtown Toronto. Hopefully I can get everything finished up there & catch an earlier train out so I'm not feeling like part of the rush hour herd.

L:rose:

I hit the gym at lunch time. Tomorrow is an early run in the area of 10k before we go to our family for thanksgiving dinner. My plan is to burn about as much calaries as I will eat at dinner

10k is a good distance. I'm limiting my cardio to only 20 minutes because of the weight & muscle tone I lost with my illness. My weight is up near I want & I'm just seeing tone coming back.
I'm not a runner as after time my ankles get achy from all the years of gymnastics. I mostly use an elliptical.
I can do 5k runs, just can't run daily.

10k is a good distance. I'm limiting my cardio to only 20 minutes because of the weight & muscle tone I lost with my illness. My weight is up near I want & I'm just seeing tone coming back.
I'm not a runner as after time my ankles get achy from all the years of gymnastics. I mostly use an elliptical.
I can do 5k runs, just can't run daily.

I run 3 times a week mostly around just between 5 and 10 kilometers. Then I do push it to 15k on occasion.

WearMeWell prayers and positive energy sent your way. Keep us updated on your child. I'm a preemie nurse and adore children.

Warl0ck and TallCajun welcome back. Its confusing but we are a tough bunch.

BrettJ I heard from Sienna as well, This took us all by surprise. But again we are resilient. Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating tomorrow. I'm home in Kentucky with family. Been decorating all day. I'm ready for a big turkey dinner :)

specs1_zpsd73fb937.jpg

Hello Everybody! :)

I :heart: U ALL

:kiss::kiss::heart:

>>> Sorry to see the other two threads get removed :eek:! Better luck with this one you guys :)<<<

Welcome back to all, including SIENNA. :rose: I heard from LORRAINE as well, she shared some thoughts.

Tomorrow here is just a regular Thursday. Snowing out there now, although not much.

BrettJ
in Canada

Sienna ((((hugs)))))

Evening Leigh. Evening BrettJ. No snow here. Just cold. We will be having the traditional Thanksgiving feast. Homebaked apple pies from our fruit trees. Along with pecan. Yum !

Found out tonight one of my HS classmates had passed from CF. R.I.P Paige. Go find your wings and breathe free :heart:

Sorry to hear about your friend NRSE.

We got snow flurries today and it's cold.

I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Can't think of too much to discuss.

BrettJ in Canada

*update*

Well,(to keep a bad day short and sweet) now, we wait on test results, and keep an close eye on him.
Funny moment: they took three vials of blood. When he saw them he exclaimed," HEY! you took three! You were supposed to only take ONE!" - lol~

Now, I am working hard to make up for time lost in preparing for Thanksgiving.
I Love Thanksgiving. It is my favorite holiday.
We might still be able to surprise the local police and fire departments with homemade cinnamon rolls first thing in the morning. I hope we can. Thats one of my favorite parts.
We do other things, too- sing and be goofy while we cook and prepare, go around the table and everyone says at least one thing they are thankful for, talk and tell family stories from grandparents up(grandparents, great grandparents, great, great grandparents,) -- this will be the first year we will not have a grandparent present. But we will recount the stories. and it will, in a small way, be like they are all there with us.

Whether you did it last month, or will be doing it tomorrow, are there any fun, interesting, or "touching", "traditions" you and yours do for Thanksgiving?

For those celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow, May your day be wonderful and blessed; filled with love, warmth, light, fun and joy.

For those that celebrated last month- and those that do not celebrate- may your Thursday be wonderful!

Wishing our US friends a very happy holiday.

Sorry I wasn't around - I crashed last night and am only up for a few minutes now.

BrettJ in Canada

Good Morning Everybody from cold Manitoba :kiss::rose:
and a Happy Thanksgiving to all our American Friends :D
Hope your all keeping warm ;)

Chilly here in Ontario too LING and we got some snow.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back