N8's Sharing is Caring

Lovely photos. The separation of the Czech Republic and Slovakia in 1982 was referred to as the Velvet divorce. There was no bloodshed.

Way to go Czech Republic and way to go Slovakia!!

I’ve never been to Bratislava, despite being across the road in Vienna often.

Lovely photos. The separation of the Czech Republic and Slovakia in 1982 was referred to as the Velvet divorce. There was no bloodshed.

Way to go Czech Republic and way to go Slovakia!!

I’ve never been to Bratislava, despite being across the road in Vienna often.
Ana, if you have the opportunity to visit Bratislava it's definitely worth checking out. There is so much more to experience in and around the city; our tour barely scratched the surface. Viking River Cruises has added Bratislava to their itinerary, probably because of deserved positive reviews of guest taking this side excursion.

Funny you mentioned the Velvet Divorce. Our Slovakian guide commented on it. She said the peoples of Slovakia and the Czech Republic were great friends...except when their hockey teams were playing each other.

EyUuAlv.jpg

So…
My wife and I were driving up the north coast of California a few years ago and just so happend to spot my oldest son’s car parked at the beach, he was there with his mmf.

8347B71A-7330-4E6E-B0C0-3EDF9318D88F.jpeg

🤔 So I guess we’re those creepy parents who spy on their adult children. 🤣

So…
My wife and I were driving up the north coast of California a few years ago and just so happend to spot my oldest son’s car parked at the beach, he was there with his mmf.

View attachment 2222586

🤔 So I guess we’re those creepy parents who spy on their adult children. 🤣
Hey...it's good to be the creepy parents! Nice photo, too. Lovely sunset. I've been neglecting this thread too long and I need to kick start it again. Thanks for posting!

Back