BrettJ's Bella Bistro & Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowzers - to quote Don Adams (aka Inspector Gadget) - we broke 5000 and NRSE was the one to accomplish that. Nifty.

Not sure hon - I think it might've shut down right with Post 5000. We went past that number a few times until the mods noticed. When the original Lounge (SIENNA version) ended, it had gone far past 5000. That was the point where the mods changed the rules (in accordance with Laurel's wishes)

We'll just have to see what happens with this one - one never knows out here. BTW, I actually do have bacon LOL

BrettJ
in Canada - still here

Over 5,000. It will be interesting to see when/if it closes.

A conversation about nuts, giggles like a young boy.

My best friend has a peanut allergy, but can eat a few boiled peanuts before he goes downhill. I've told him for years I could kill him by cooking with peanut oil.

There is store in Columbia called Cromers P-nuts, guaranteed worst in town, that sell plenty of nuts and other items.

Peanuts, and peanut butter are wonderful, as are pecans (pronounced Pee Can) and most other nuts.

I'm boiling peanuts right now if anyone wants to come have some.

My favorite nut joke.

What do you call nuts on a wall? Walnuts.
What do you call nuts on a chest? Chestnuts.
What do you call nuts on a chin? A blowjob.

Cute, thanks for the post./

I am eating a fresh peach, my first one this year. I might've left it out longer, as it's still solid and not "soft" - but the flavor is incredible. I am allergic / sensitive to olives but can use olive oil. It's the olive "fruit" I don't tolerate (but hate anyway, so ...)

Please drop by the new Bistro with the same (delicious) hosts.

BrettJ in Canada

Good One !!!

Bag of boiled peanuts over here please.
Silly joke evening in the Bistro. Love it !

I could've made a joke about the joke being "peachy". Oops, I suppose I just did.

BrettJ in Canada

Silly (and sexy) jokes continued: If a threesome is called a "menage a trois", would it be logical to call a foursome a "cum-quat"? :rolleyes:

I could think of another, slightly-more vulgar term that closely rhymes with yours investor.

Hope you plan to check out the new Bistro - it is up & moving fast.

BrettJ in Canada

BrettJ thank you haven't seen me in red before. It might take me a minute to figure out how to find the new place. Investor should leave a trail of breadcrumbs or something. So will this thread just eventually vanish ? Homework was a bugger tonight. Lots of math. Next Friday will be my last workday so maybe I won't be so kaput by the time I get to homework.

T4T, you can just click on anyone's profile and there is a way to find a history of their posts. I am still surprised this one is up, but nothing wrong with having 2 threads. I did once before until LIT closed it down - a mostly pics thread, but I didn't know about some of the rules then. Or go to the top of the page and type in a name under "search".

The new thread is moving nicely, so that's good.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back