Boys that act like girly sluts

As a transgendered transvestite, I want my man to be passionate, but never aggressive. I want him to be dominant, but never abusive. The better a man treats me, the better the sex will be. When he is loving and caring, I feel free to be his obedient, submissive cock slut, eager to satisfy his desires in every way he enjoys. When we are sharing hot, passionate sex I want him to call me his slut, his whore, his bitch, whatever. But at any other time, I am his lady, and expect him to act like a gentleman around me. If he called me "slut" then, I would be thoroughly offended.

Last edited:
As a transgendered transvestite, I want my man to be passionate, but never aggressive. I want him to be dominant, but never abusive. The better a man treats me, the better the sex will be. When he is loving and caring, I feel free to be his obedient, submissive cock slut, eager to satisfy his desires in every way he enjoys. When we are sharing hot, passionate sex I want him to call me his slut, his whore, his bitch, whatever. But at any other time, I am his lady, and expect him to act like a gentleman around me. If he called me "slut" then, I would be thoroughly offended.
Welcome to Lit Lucy.:rose:

Yes!

Well said Lucy. It seems like some people are very simplistic about anything sexual.

Rags

Well said Lucy. It seems like some people are very simplistic about anything sexual.

Rags

Thanks, Rags. When I suck a man's cock, I want to give him the most pleasurable blowjob he has ever had. I assume that he does not want me to bite down on his cock and draw blood. Similarly, when I beg a man to fuck me, I want to feel exquisite pleasure. I do not want him to piledrive his cock into my sensitive, fragile anatomy and jackhammer me. Some men just don't understand that a loving, caring, sensitive man gets to enjoy a whole lot more cock sluts like me than an agressive, abusive, self-possessed brute who has no clue what it takes to be a good lover.

Last edited:
Thanks, Rags. When I suck a man's cock, I want to give him the most pleasurable blowjob he has ever had. I assume that he does not want me to bite down on his cock and draw blood. Similarly, when I beg a man to fuck me, I want to feel exquisite pleasure. I do not want him to piledrive his cock into my sensitive, fragile anatomy and jackhammer me. Some men just don't understand that a loving, caring, sensitive man gets to enjoy a whole lot more cock sluts like me than an agressive, abusive, self-possessed brute who has no clue what it takes to be a good lover.
Well said Lucy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just checking back and i found this thread.....made me hard for dressing again :rolleyes:
reminded me of my first time.....My older man was sitting on his bed, watching as I removed my 'normal' clothes to reveal a tiny black thong with a red bow.....and some thigh high black stockings! I dropped to my knees and begged him to come over. I put my hands behind my back and opened my eager mouth! I didnt feel slutty though.....just submissive! and he loved it :cattail:

A Fantasy

All you gurls make me so horny... makes me want to dress up and play.
I have a fantasy in which a gurl friend has a place where I can come to play dress up.
It would be a place where I could keep a wardrobe, have sexy things shipped to and be free
to dress from head to toe and have a fantastic play time with a like minded friend.
I am very limited with what I can do at home trying to keep my secret fantasy a secret.
Buying sexy things from a store is always a challenge for me because I'm so shy about it... although it is a bit of a rush involved.
In fear of being discovered, I never keep any of my purchases for very long and it breaks my heart at times.
I am so happy to have LIT. I can share, enjoy and fantasize through all you gurls and your sexy things.... thanks.... jhane :kiss:

Another story for the boys... :)

I wrote this for a nice man who... I guess you could say got lucky?

----

We've agreed to meet up, but not at your house for obvious reasons, and you tell me to go to the public toilets at the park nearby. When you get there I'm already inside, in a cubicle with the door shut so no one else can see me, a little nervous dressed up in public like this.

"Jessica?" you say.

I like the sound of your voice, strong and manly. "In here!" I say quietly, and you open the door. I'm wearing a black blouse with frilled edges on my shoulders, my perk breasts pushing what looks like a white bra through the almost see-through fabric. Your eyes wander down to my purple mini-skirt and long, slender legs in black pantyhose ending in some cute black pumps. Then you notice my blue eyes, soft purple eye shadow and very red glossy lipstick, all framed by my cascading long blonde hair that curls down my shoulders. I'm crossing one leg in front of the other nervously, my red painted fingernail hands holding together in front of my skirt.

I smile sheepishly and you grin back at me, closing the door behind you as you squeeze in. You can smell my perfume and my glossy red lips are already giving you a hard-on in your pants.

"Do you like my outfit?" I ask, hoping for approval.

"Very" you say, staring into my eyes. Then, before I can say anything else, you wrap your hands around my waist and pull me close, close enough that I can feel the bulge in your pants through my skirt and it makes my heart skip a beat. This is my first time with a guy. You breathe in my perfume as you start to plant kisses down my neck, and I moan softly as I sink into your arms, your hands roaming over my body. You cup my bubble butt in your strong hands and squeeze and I let out a little yelp then giggle, but it soon changes to a moan as I feel you roughly pull my skirt up and fondle my round bum through the soft pantyhose.

"Mmmm..." I coo as I see you stand back and admire my legs, and then the small bulge in my pantyhose. "What have we here hmmm?" you say as you rub my penis through the soft tights, making me moan and lean on your shoulders as your touch sends electricity up my body.

Then, you move your hands up from my tights to my blouse, hovering your hands over my perky breasts you ask "Can I?"

I bite my lower lip and nod as you grab a handful of my boob and massage. The sight of your grabbing me like this, while my skirt is hiked up practically naked in front of you, is starting to drive me wild and I fumble as I run my hands up your jeans, eventually finding and squeezing the thick bulge in your pants.

"Oh Jessica..." you moan as I feel a real man's cock for the first time. You hear my heels clack on the tiles as I move to get a better grip and then start to unzip your jeans. You feel me reach a dainty hand into your pants but I'm struggling a bit and so just rub you through your undies.

"Let me help you with that" you say as you pull your jeans down. Seeing the fat bulge of your undies I bite my lip again and look at you, and all you can think about seeing my ruby red glossy lips is what it would feel like to see them wrapped around your cock.

"Are you ready to be a girl Jessica?" you ask me, and I smile sheepishly and nod.

With that you take control and push down on my shoulders, I get the message and sink to my knees until I'm face to face with your manhood in your undies. You look down to see my blonde head, black blouse with breasts poking through, my hiked up purple skirt and my black pantyhosed legs reflecting the light inside the cubicle.

I reach in and pull your undies down, freeing your engorged cock. You see my eyes go wide as I seem to have underestimated just how big your cock is up close. Looking up at you I hold it in one hand and softly move it up and down your shaft. Hearing you moan softly I smile at being able to please you, and wrap my other red-fingernailed hand around your member.

Panting a little you look down at me, and then gently place your hand on the back of my head. You push me towards your cock and I instinctively part my lips to receive you. As soon as you feel my warm, soft, lipsticked lips wrap around the head of your cock you let out a loud moan as your slide your fat cock into my mouth. I moan too at the first taste of a real man's penis as you enter my mouth, a little musky, but so masculine. Some part of my primeval brain takes over and I start sucking you up and down slowly. You're so aroused pre-cum is already leaking out of your cock and I'm surprised at the taste at first but it tastes amazing and only makes me suck you into my soft, velvety mouth faster.

I'm so turned on by your cock in my mouth I reach between my skirt and start rubbing myself through my tights. You let go of your hand and look down to see me eagerly slurping your cock in and out... in and out... in and out... my hair swaying with each movement, my hands playing with myself through my tights. You notice my eager sucking has left lipstick marks up the shaft of your cock and you can't believe you've got a real sissy actually giving you a blowjob, and you're her first blowjob.

The thought is so naughty, and the amazing sensation of my soft lipsticked lips wrapped around your engorged shaft so incredible, that you can feel the cum in your balls boiling for release.

"Oh fuck Jessica I'm gonna cum!!" you moan loudly.

The thought of your sperm flooding my mouth drives me wild and I suck you in deeply one time, then another, then again as you see your shaft disappear between my slutty red lips, your heavy balls practically hitting my chin.

"Oh fuck!" you roar as you grab my head and pull me off your cock, just in time for me to see the first spurt of hot cum shoot from your penis and land on my cheek.

"Oh fuck..." I moan as I feel another one splash on the bridge of my nose, then without warning you push my head back onto your dick and pump another load into my mouth. I feel the hot rope of sperm splash against the back of my throat and I moan in pleasure as yet another shot fills my mouth and coats my tongue. The taste of your sperm sends me over the edge as I'm rubbing myself furiously and I shoot my own little orgasm into my black pantyhose under my skirt.

You gently pull your still throbbing cock from my mouth and tell me to look at you. Panting, some of your cum running down my face, smearing my mascara, I obediently look up at you.

"Open your mouth" you say, and I part my red lipstick smeared lips to show you a mouthful of milky white sperm, your sperm, pooled in my mouth.

"Swallow it" you command me. You watch as I close my mouth and swallow the thick load, my eyes rolling in my head as I feel your seed slide down my throat and into my tummy.

"Good girl" you smile, as you wipe one of the cum streams on my cheek onto your finger, before feeding it into my mouth. I eagerly suck the sperm off your finger.

"Bit of cum-whore are we?" you tease, and I look away sheepishly.

You gently pull me off my knees and I totter a little in my heels as I regain my balance. I pull my skirt back down over my legs, hiding my little package, and lick my lips as I look you in the face, my hair tussled and my makeup smeared.

"You better go" you say as you guide me to the cubical door and tap me on my ass cheekily.

"Next time, if you're a good girl, I'll fuck your sissy pussy and make a real woman out of you!" you say as I walk out, heels clacking on the tiles, my pantyhose wet from my orgasm, the taste of your cum in my mouth.

"You better" I return, smiling, and you watch as my shapely ass and long legs leave the restrooms.

You can feel yourself getting hard again already.

Jess :)

Back