Boys that act like girly sluts

I love fem boys, boys who act like slutty girls. I don't need them to dress like a girl, but I do love a slightly feminine mode of dress. I love those slutty fem boys who wear tights, leggings, soft tops.....who in the privacy of their bedroom wear their sisters or mothers garters, stockings, baby doll nighties. Their cocks fully exposed and available... I am so attracted to the conflict of innocence, the nasty little slut, and the shy boy wanting so badly to show me his gift of submission.

I love watching my twink who is such a fem boy....dress for me. I love holding his butt in my hands as he grinds his cock into mine.....I slip my hands down the back of his favorite leggings, probing his butt as he sighs. His kisses are so hot with passion, so much like the girl he yearns to be......

As he steps back, stripping, standing naked....before he dresses in his pink baby doll I ponder how lucky I am......then once dressed.....I pull the front of his little panties down to kiss the tip of his cock.......before I slip my cock into him and filling him with me cum.......
Oh fuck Sir! You made me cum in my panties! You are a sissies dream Sir!

Oh so luv to dress yhe part then be the part, thong stockings skirt, lipstick then slowly feel their cock grow on their pants the being able to take out that beautiful cock and get my lips around it just don't get to do it enough lol

Back