Male breasts

BudgieSmuggler

Experienced
I've had a long standing stocking and panty fetish, unfortunately much more in fantasy than in practise since my wife never really understood my enjoyment and got into it herself. She sees the concept of wearing stockings as disagreeable at best and torturous otherwise. After 45 years of a substantially sexless marriage I've now found myself coming to terms with the onset of a senior male's gynecomastia condition. In my case it seems to have development after treatment for prostrate issues rather than carrying excess weight.

I've found that growing little boobs has also become quite visually stimulating for me and it's turning into its own fetish alongside my other forms of self gratification. I find I'm fantasizing more and more now about what I could do to assist them to develop a bit more. I'm not after a full on female form, just pert enough and sensitive enough to play with and be relatively easy to conceal.

How weird is this? How many straight guys out there have a thing for growing their own? What have been your experiences? How has your wife reacted?

To be clear this is not about wanting to go transfemme or becoming Bi. This is a hetro male fetish.

I would especially appreciate if any women on the forum could share their perspective on the issue?

Interesting. How does your wife feel about it? I am very curious about her thoughts.

I am not into growing breasts but I do occasionally wear panties and lingerie in D/s play, my breasts are sensitive to play but I have always been that way.
ES

Disinterest. When I first pointed out the apparent side effects of my medication 12 months ago she showed neither empathy or interest. Unfortunately rolepaly stuff never appealed to her.

I think hairy breasts look wrong and as I've been finding the fetish a bit more titillating lately I ended up shaving my chest 2 weeks ago to get a clearer view. So far she hasn't noticed.

That is too bad. I can imagine most women would want to know how you feel. If you are okay? etc.

ES

I've had a long standing stocking and panty fetish, unfortunately much more in fantasy than in practise since my wife never really understood my enjoyment and got into it herself. She sees the concept of wearing stockings as disagreeable at best and torturous otherwise. After 45 years of a substantially sexless marriage I've now found myself coming to terms with the onset of a senior male's gynecomastia condition. In my case it seems to have development after treatment for prostrate issues rather than carrying excess weight.

I've found that growing little boobs has also become quite visually stimulating for me and it's turning into its own fetish alongside my other forms of self gratification. I find I'm fantasizing more and more now about what I could do to assist them to develop a bit more. I'm not after a full on female form, just pert enough and sensitive enough to play with and be relatively easy to conceal.

How weird is this? How many straight guys out there have a thing for growing their own? What have been your experiences? How has your wife reacted?

To be clear this is not about wanting to go transfemme or becoming Bi. This is a hetro male fetish.

I would especially appreciate if any women on the forum could share their perspective on the issue?
I see I'm not the only one that has breasts to play with and have a man kiss and suck on them.MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm good :giggle: :kiss:

Disinterest. When I first pointed out the apparent side effects of my medication 12 months ago she showed neither empathy or interest. Unfortunately rolepaly stuff never appealed to her.

I think hairy breasts look wrong and as I've been finding the fetish a bit more titillating lately I ended up shaving my chest 2 weeks ago to get a clearer view. So far she hasn't noticed.
Your looking just as good as I am sweetie:):kiss:

I've been thinking about the same, though all I've tried so far is using nipple suckers but that's a very temporary fix. I would like to remove the hairs from my nipples but shaving isn't recommended, at least by some

Hmmmm…….I present as female full time
Tits ? Gods gift to women……but it seems odd that men’s breasts get so little erotic attention. Time for a re-think on breasts and gender ?
I’m happy with men’s breasts being under appreciated…..because…….by default I would lose an advantage. My breasts are not large but they are a magnet for men’s eyes. I wear soft tops…no bra…nipples pink….as I mentioned before God’s gift to women.

Back in Jan I only shaved the once. The stubble wasn't very pleasant the following week. Years ago I had tried waxing my legs but never kept it up. Anyway I pulled out the epilator that week and ran it over my upper chest. It hurt like F but the result was pleasing. It became a bit addictive and over the following couple of weeks I continued to run it further down my torso all the way down to my pubes.

My libido has been on a bit of a roller coaster ride lately and I've gone through a number of degrees of arousal since but I've been keeping up the depilating weekly and it is getting a lot easier.

I'm really enjoying the bald look and feel for the moment. I've read that if I keep up the epilating for a few months the hair will also become a lot weaker. The sensation of epilating itself has been a bit addictive for me as well as the result.

It was difficult doing around the nipples at first and I ended up plucking close to them with tweezers to finish off the first few times. However I then tried placing a dot bandaid over the nipple before running the epilator and I feel more confident getting in close with it now. I have been scrubbing well each morning in the shower with a face cloth to exfoliate and thankfully haven't had any bad ingrown hairs.

My wife did eventually see my now hairless torso but it hasn't apparently registered. 😳

Dead bedroom. :cry:

Back