Erotic Pubic Hair Removal

I had a girlfriend once who let me shave her once a week. It was so fucking sexy and very intimate. My wife now isn’t a fan and keeps her bush thick, but manicured.

Guess I'll respond while I can. I'm with you on this one Fap. I remember the first time my ex-wife let me shave pussy. Just about nutted with out touching myself I was so turned on. It must have turned her on as well because she was dripping by time I was done. Became a weekly thing with us as well.

Back when we used to shower together, my wife would sometimes have me shave her armpits. Any kind of shaving is hot for me so this would get me hard and result in a soapy handjob.

Never understood why anyone would want what looks like a prepubescent looking bald vulva to play with. I know that is is the "thing" for a lot of people...just not for me. I think it is an age thing. No one shaved what was natural back in the dark ages! (grin)

My wife really enjoys watching me shave in the morning: my head (I’m bald), my face and and my cock/balls.

It really gets her off to watch. She’s pretty orgasmic anyway, but a few mos ago she had a body orgasm, just watching. (She gets a good body shake.)

I don’t feel the same way, but sometimes when we have a session, I will shave her before going down on that beautiful pussy. It’s a very intimate and trusting act. She really enjoys that too.

Apparently, spontaneous erections are regular enough occurences for guys who are being waxed that waxers are pre-warned. There are even videos of it happening on Youtube. I wonder if it's a pain-related turn-on for some men.

I enjoyed shaving my exwife pussy and trimming it. But let me give you a piece of advice. If you trim her pubes make her shower after. One lick and I was gagging because I hate hair in my mouth and I had a ton of small hairs in my mouth.
Made that mistake before. I always found it extremely hot to do this and want to jump
right in but have to resist but does usually lead too some amazing shower sex.

Back in my twenties, I met up with a guy who would shave me smooth from chest to legs. He enjoyed working around my hard-on and sucking me off after.

i love hairless bodies. the balder the better. male or female. It is a personal fetish. I completely shave 3 times plus per week so it never gets "bushy"

Back in the day when my first wife and I were having MFM 3'sums she always had the traditional pubic triangle, nicely trimmed, no stray hairs. There was this one guy we were seeing who was shaved smooth. One night we arrived at his place and he had just finished shaving himself, he had the clippers and razors and the shaving creams and oils all there. My wife expressed interest and he went through his routine with her. In doing so he asked her if she would like him to give her a trim. She readily agreed, stripped and lay back on a towel on his bed, legs wide apart. I pulled up a chair to watch. He soaped her up and shaved the area between her legs and used the clippers to trim back the edges of her triangle, not so short that she was bristly, he left enough pubes so that it was soft to the touch, he knew what he was doing. Anyway, she ended up bald between the legs from her asshole up to about her clit but he'd left a greatly trimmed and thinned out pubic triangle on her mons. This became a regular thing for him. We'd see him maybe once a fortnight for about 3 years. Every time we'd start with my wife's pubic trim. By the time we stopped seeing him, he had her bald and as smooth as babies bottom.

Its one regret I have about our sex life is her not shaving. She allowed me to shave her completely once in all the years we have been together and it was awesome, she just couldn't handle when the hair grew back and didn't have the time before work to shave it. I have been completely shaved for many years until recently

Back