Female Trimmed Pubic hair: Gap over the clitoris?

Shaving for me is a rare thing tho it I do keep it from being a jungle.Those few times it's been a full shave. Trying to maintain any design just wasn't worth the effort.

I think a woman’s pussy is beautiful and don’t like it hiding under pubic hair. Also, neither of us like getting hair in our mouths while giving oral. The better trimmed the better sex for us.
Yes! Bill has has said it best for me! The more trimming and shaving the better as far as I am concerned! My wife, however does not care what my preference is! And does not trim at all

If I had to state a preference I would be with a gap, waxed bare lips, that said I love all variations including old school full bush.

For a long time, I was on the clean-shaven bandwagon. I tried it all professional waxing (I almost passed out), threading, chemicals (Nair), and of course, the good old Gilette. I did love the baby's soft clean look, especially right after the hair was gone. I think it's my Mediterranean ancestry, but hair grows fast on me, so this grooming was taking a lot of my time. Also, I'm kind of a perfectionist, so when I went hairless, it was very hairless. That included all areas front and back. My dates always loved it, no complaints.

Around four years ago, I was with a guy, and we got down to get dirty. We were moving on to some oral pleasure when he made an excuse and left. I was floored. No one had ever walked out on me, certainly not when I was standing there, tits to wind and bald kitty in the breeze. I texted him with "WTF" and he was honest. He didn't like a hairless pussy. He felt it infantilized a woman. I never thought of it that way. I was just doing what everyone else was doing, but no more. sopped. I stopped shaving and let my pubes return for the first time since I was a teen. It itched like hell for a while, then I was able to groom it perfectly into a nice fur triangle but thin enough to see all the important parts.

I decided to give him a chance to make it up to me and texted him a pussy pic and the statement, "I'm a big girl now". He replied fast, and it wasn't too much later he was grazing in my garden, and I've got say, I loved it. I've never been clean-shaven since, and my partners have shown great appreciation. Much more so than I would have thought. Pubic hair is coming back ladies! Guys, get ready to floss if you're planning to dine with me.

BTW: I do wax the blackhole. I like a little anal now and again, so a hairless clean entry is a must.
I cannot imagine any scenario when I am presented with a willing and enthusiastic woman offering to spread her legs for me, where I would walk away. I'm unable to comprehend this event.

Back