Male pubic grooming

I'm totally hairless down there, from tip of schlong to edge of ass. Smooth as silk & keep it that way daily. She can eat to her hearts content. A good cum is always a smile away, best b prepped all the time

I go from completely shaved to different trim jobs. I am happy to share pics. DM me.

Completely bare!!! I find hair on my genitals to be very uncomfortable when wearing silicone cock rings. In addition smooth feels really nice to touch.

In the summertime it helps with keeping balls nice and cool.😎

Also manzillian which is an awful term, but agree the wax is much better than shaving
Okay I have been shaving for years I always thought with the skin around your balls and pens it was to sensitive to wax. So alot of guys get waxed in these areas, need advice

Okay I have been shaving for years I always thought with the skin around your balls and pens it was to sensitive to wax. So alot of guys get waxed in these areas, need advice
Nope it’s pretty straight forward, the skin is thin so make sure you go to a professional and they’re aware of the risks, and take it slowly. A little pain but not bad and feels great afterwards. I get my ass done as well, I think it’s becoming much more popular.

I get a regular waxing/sugaring. Much prefer being completely smooth and bare front to back. Having a hairless ass hole area feels much better too.
Being smooth also makes wearing rings and things more comfortable with no risk of hair pulling or snags.
And being smooth and tanned makes the oiled up look better to look at in my opinion.

I just ordered an at home laser removal kit. It's for the wife and I. I can only do my balls and taint area, the laser cannot be used on tattoos. I'll need other methods for that.

I just ordered an at home laser removal kit. It's for the wife and I. I can only do my balls and taint area, the laser cannot be used on tattoos. I'll need other methods for that.
I'd also like to hear the results. The thought of a laser near my balls is a little scary. Getting a little too much power could really cause some pain and issues, I would think??

Back